View Full Version : Lvl 23 PvP Sorcerer Build (For killing rouges Only)

Zbootyzzz
07-24-2013, 04:05 AM
I have post this thread because i want to share my build to all noob PvP Sorcerers out there (Smurfkilla) one of them.First of all this is for rouge killing only not for warrior cause they just fck u up.So first of all the key skill of this build is the Frost:3/5 not including the leave behind ice and the splash damage->(If u want).Heal 2/5 Not including the others because they will not help u in combat but if u want u can (not including the Range of heal upgrade)Shield:4/5 Not including knock back.Lightning:4/5 Not including the splash damage upgrade.So why not fireball?Because it doesn't always stun ur target.Why Frost Bolt? Because it always slows down ur target to slow rogues down on getting there packs so we can kill them easily and it has the overtime dmg effect.And also sometimes stun and has the same chance to stun like the fireball.Dont even try killing warriors they will just kill you.Please reply to the thread on what u think about it and if it worked for u cause it did for me and what I can add to it.Thank you for reading the thread and pls show some support cause I am new to the forums.Thank you :)

JaytB
07-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Nice guide and welcome to the forums!

Using some spaces between paragraphs would probably make it look less like a wall of text though :)

Alhuntrazeck
07-24-2013, 05:08 AM
Nice guide, do what Jay suggested :)
Also, don't mention people's names as noobs! (is that what you did?)
Welcome to the forums!

zwapper
07-29-2013, 04:02 PM
i disagree with frost stun chance is same as fire stun.

i think fire is more reliable stunner than frost. i just want to add another skill that can kill rouges, and definitely can kill rouges w/o a sweat. (if they didn't know how to counter this skill)

CURSE

but you need to back it up with descent strength/health. my lvl 23 toon is not that good cause my armor is crap. i mean lvl 14ring and not descent amulet but can kill rouges even lvl 25 toons.

Badassthor
07-31-2013, 05:50 PM
First of all, fireball stuns all the time, but it won't stun after one stun because of stun limit. Frost doesn't stun in pvp, only pve. Frost damage over time is less than fireballs damage over time. (20 damage per second compared to 50++)There is no point in slowig rogues if u cant even damage them. Btw, I'm smurfkillaa and because u lost to me in a 1v1 more than three times doesn't mean that I'm a noob :)

zwapper
08-01-2013, 02:21 PM
lol.. bitter!!! pizzzz

well frost has better damage than fire and if you want to kill fast and you have more damage then much better to take 3 attack skills. this is my set of skills when im attacking warrior but of course you need to do it in a run and gun phase (but you cannot do this to a descent warrior or pro warr).

and curse can kill even 2 lvl gap higher than your level. i encounter a lot of rouge with higher lvl than me (thailanza,xcel,lovelybabe) im 23 and they are 25, and it is easy for me to kill them. except if they are using malison. since most of rouges are using ribbit, curse is very much useful and can kill even 1v3 or 1v2 if they have no backround with curse...

Wowsome
08-03-2013, 09:51 AM
frost-light-shield-heal is good for killing rogues 1v1. on the other hand fire is better in 5v5.

curse is not so reliable unless timed superbly. its more of a 5v5 skill .. good rogues know their way around in 1v1.

zwapper
08-03-2013, 02:55 PM
actually sometimes i'm using frost, light, heal and shield. but since they love to gang me,i choose to have light, curse, heal, and shield. though sometimes i have a hard time beating good rouges (coz i dont have a descent armor, ring and amu is lvl 14 and my lvl is 23, and my skill distribution is not that good coz i have 6 skills and planning to respec)

still i can give them a good challenge and it is effective on party pvp.

zwapper
08-03-2013, 03:03 PM
actually sometimes i'm using frost, light, heal and shield. but since they love to gang me,i choose to have light, curse, heal, and shield. though sometimes i have a hard time beating good rouges (coz i dont have a descent armor, ring and amu is lvl 14 and my lvl is 23, and my skill distribution is not that good coz i have 6 skills and planning to respec)

still i can give them a good challenge and it is effective on party pvp.

Oafeias
08-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Lol, smurfkillaa is nub :D. This is ppeennniisss btw

Soundlesskill
08-04-2013, 12:06 PM
I'm not a smurf but this is the ultimate build vs a rouge, from a rouge's P.O.V

Ice: I dont know whatto unlock but freeze lol

Curse: I dont know what to unlock, but reflect and dot

Clock: all except explode.

Heal: HoT and mana heal...

NOTE: Damage Over Time Is The Key To Kill Any Rouge .-.

ScaredBootyPopper
08-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Its xcel XD and heres my guide to killing mage like that
*GO High Armor and High Hp dont respec just buy gear and make sure that they dont mess ur stats up that much especially crit
-try using watchmans ring of warfare lvl 23 dex type
*And perfect way to lessen dmg u get is to stun and use pets with dodge passives or arcane like Malison
*And dont forget Dont attack mages in first 3 secs they're invulnerable stunning works tho
*Fyi Mages get hurt even with shield so dont slow down on Firing at them

<This message has been approved..ehh well sort of>

ScaredBootyPopper
08-31-2013, 10:12 AM
lol.. bitter!!! pizzzz

well frost has better damage than fire and if you want to kill fast and you have more damage then much better to take 3 attack skills. this is my set of skills when im attacking warrior but of course you need to do it in a run and gun phase (but you cannot do this to a descent warrior or pro warr).

and curse can kill even 2 lvl gap higher than your level. i encounter a lot of rouge with higher lvl than me (thailanza,xcel,lovelybabe) im 23 and they are 25, and it is easy for me to kill them. except if they are using malison. since most of rouges are using ribbit, curse is very much useful and can kill even 1v3 or 1v2 if they have no backround with curse...
Dude zwapper i just lvled after the expansion I killed u in 1v1 20-0 in tdm i farmed u straight Zwapper its Xcel

zwapper
08-31-2013, 11:39 AM
Dude zwapper i just lvled after the expansion I killed u in 1v1 20-0 in tdm i farmed u straight Zwapper its Xcel

hehehehe!!! that is before i respec my build. on that time i'm lvl 21. try me now!!! (well my mistake... i think youre not belong to those lvl 25) lol!!!
sorry for that!!!

*AND AS FAR AS I KNOW 20-0 IS IMPOSSIBLE COZ I ALWAYS QUIT WHEN I KNOW THAT I HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN.*

lol!!! pizzz!!!!

ScaredBootyPopper
09-01-2013, 08:07 AM
U stayed lol it was 20-0 XD
Rlly did u leave ah maybe XD
Ur 21? XD Petrify was 21 he killed me easy ;)
Maybe 20-0 cuz I had an appetizer before u :)idk lol i just remembered i owned u in tdm so lol plzz