My armor is
Demonlord leather of will lvl 30
Dex version

Thanks for the help

ShadowGunX
07-24-2013, 03:15 PM
rofl 3skills only?
nvm ur skillset not mch good.

for pve skill set i use daggers (with mobs) nd switch to bow (at boss fight)
main rogue skill is "Aim Shot" which every rogue should hav, so max it out.
other skill u need r:
#Razor shield 3/5 (if u r dagger rogue)
dnt give points to bleed enemy nd spinning freedom upgrade
#Noxious Bolt 5/5 (if u r bow rogue, alt for Razor)
max it out.
#Shadow Veil 4/5 (good supporting skill)
nt give to explosion upgrade
#Combat medic 4/5(if u want to save pots)
dnt give points to upgrade that giv heal over time effect.

Passives:
Dex 5/5
Int 5/5
rest points in str.

Zuzeq
07-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Missing Aim Shot, a maxed out Aim Shot is a must for a Rouge PvP or PvE. Shadow Peirce only really need the HP regen and muti target upgrade to be useful in PvE. The upgrade in Nox Bolt the grants 10% poison damage really worth the skill point in my opinion after testing. Knock a skill point off Nox, add Aim Shot maxed out and you have a good PvE build. If you find yourself looking for extra points, knock Might and Knowledge down to 4/5. In addition, if you are running mainly PvE there is no need for Combat Medic(just you HP potions). If you are a dagger user use Taxor Shield 4/5, for bow rogue use Shadow Veil 4/5.

SkullCrusher
07-24-2013, 03:44 PM
Aimed shot is worthless...only 17 damage don't get it.

Rckless
07-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the help everyone

Zuzeq
07-24-2013, 08:06 PM

^^huh? You're smoking low grade..lol

TheBitDefender
07-24-2013, 09:20 PM

you sure? i'm hitting 300 with a level 7 weapon with Aim Shot

Amazonina
07-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Hahaha

SkullCrusher
07-25-2013, 12:32 AM
^^huh? You're smoking low grade..lol

Sarcasm....

ShadowGunX
07-25-2013, 10:55 PM

rofl amigo. estas es to gracioso

Azepeiete
07-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Bow build---used in elites without much grouping. But it works well everywhere

Aimed--5/5
Nox--4/5 no radius upgrade
Pierce--1/5
Veil--4/5 no explosion
Dex 5/5
Int 5/5
Str or damage 5/5

Combo is aim, Nox, bow attack, pierce. Pierce has 1.5s CD after use, in which you can't use skills or weapon attacks. So when youf shadow veil becomes available, you need to skip pierce and go aim, Nox, bow attack, shadow veil (charge). This way your aim stays stacked and you maximize single target damage. Don't charge anything except veil.

Daggers build---a bit better on grouping maps like southern seas or oltgar.
Aim 5/5
Nox 4/5 no radius upgrade
Trap 4/5 no explode
Veil 4/5 no explode
Dex 5/5
Int 5/5 rest in str or damage

Tap everything except veils. Charge em. Remember to squeeze in a dagger attack in between your aimed and nox. And when nox is done don't just wait for aimed...the whole point of daggers is to get ad much damage from hour weapon attack as possible.

Drearivev
07-26-2013, 07:57 PM
I don't get it. If you're going to use Nox at all, for it to be effective, it needs added radius for AoE. Else it's pretty useless.

Azepeiete
07-26-2013, 08:20 PM
I don't get it. If you're going to use Nox at all, for it to be effective, it needs added radius for AoE. Else it's pretty useless.

You would have to charge it, and nox has a weak AOE even post buff. And you can't use it with pierce because then your aimed doesnt stack. Nox is better used as a single target skill, in my opinion.

Alrisaia
07-26-2013, 08:38 PM
You would have to charge it, and nox has a weak AOE even post buff. And you can't use it with pierce because then your aimed doesnt stack. Nox is better used as a single target skill, in my opinion.

++ from me on single target skill

JaytB
07-26-2013, 08:50 PM

I think you're missing out on some serious AOE dmg. Nox does a ton of dmg with the radius upgrade.

To give you an example, the poison dmg of nox averages around 90 dmg per tick with full mythic gear. 90 damage x 6 targets x 6 seconds= 3240dmg, and that's not even taking the increased impact dmg or any crits into account. That's way more damage as compared to the average aimed shot. I don't really understand how that's not worth charging a skill for.

This is especially useful with the AS, Nox, trap, veil build. You'd have plenty of time to charge your nox without 'wasting' any skills that would be out of cooldown.

Note that I'm talking about a bow rogue (max skill dmg).

Rckless
07-26-2013, 09:08 PM
Thanks for help my build is good but whats some good gear thats not mythic

Alrisaia
07-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I think you're missing out on some serious AOE dmg. Nox does a ton of dmg with the radius upgrade.

To give you an example, the poison dmg of nox averages around 90 dmg per tick with full mythic gear. 90 damage x 6 targets x 6 seconds= 3240dmg, and that's not even taking the increased impact dmg or any crits into account. That's way more damage as compared to the average aimed shot. I don't really understand how that's not worth charging a skill for.

This is especially useful with the AS, Nox, trap, veil build. You'd have plenty of time to charge your nox without 'wasting' any skills that would be out of cooldown.

Note that I'm talking about a bow rogue (max skill dmg).

I sub razor for NOx to clear trash mobs and razor doesn't have a target limit of 6, does 120dmg without crits, unlike poison DMG it actually does crit, and has an eight second duration. For strictly a bow user maybe keep NOx over razor... But even when I use the bow I still see consistently better results from razor over NOx.

Consider this:
120dmg x 10 targets x 8 second.
Total DMG output is pushing 10k. That doesn't include crits which hit for around 200 for me give it take 20 pts.

JaytB
07-26-2013, 09:41 PM
I sub razor for NOx to clear trash mobs and razor doesn't have a target limit of 6, does 120dmg without crits, unlike poison DMG it actually does crit, and has an eight second duration. For strictly a bow user maybe keep NOx over razor... But even when I use the bow I still see consistently better results from razor over NOx.

Consider this:
Total DMG output is pushing 10k. That doesn't include crits which hit for around 200 for me give it take 20 pts.

I totally agree on Razor. I actually use razor in my current rogue build too.

JaytB
07-27-2013, 05:36 AM
Consider this:

I wanted to add that, although I do use razor in my build, the AoE damage vs Nox is highly overrated.

First, there are hardly any times in elite runs where you'd actually dmg 10 targets for 8 seconds in a row continously. More often than not enemies spread out a little and the really small range of Razor doesn't help much either. If you'd consistently damage about 6 enemies, you'd already be doing a great job IMO.

Even when you'd get lucky and mobs are so tightly packed together that you'd actually damage 10 enemies for 8s straight, the dmg still would be fairly modest compared to the AoE dmg your nox deals. Why? Because of the long 20sec cooldown.

Let's take your example:
120 dmg x 10 targets x 8sec = 9600 dmg ... in 20 seconds (cooldown of skill).

A charged nox can be fired every 3 seconds (2sec cd + 1sec to charge). This means I can fire 6.66x Nox in 20seconds. My poison damage is 3240 per charged shot and I can fire 6.66 shots in 20seconds, 6.66 x 3240= 21.578 pure poison dmg that nox will deal (granted this is when all its stackable poison dmg runs out). That's even higher than the dmg Razor would deal when hitting 10 enemies consistently and where ALL damage crits.

Then I didn't even speak about the range of the poison dmg. Where with Razor you can be called extremely lucky to be able to dmg moving foes consistently, Nox needs to be fired once and the range makes sure you'll almost certain to get 6 mobs without any further effort.

So yeah, personally I'd never replace Nox with Razor but both work very well in tandem.

Alrisaia
07-27-2013, 09:33 AM
I wanted to add that, although I do use razor in my build, the AoE damage vs Nox is highly overrated.

First, there are hardly any times in elite runs where you'd actually dmg 10 targets for 8 seconds in a row continously. More often than not enemies spread out a little and the really small range of Razor doesn't help much either. If you'd consistently damage about 6 enemies, you'd already be doing a great job IMO.

Even when you'd get lucky and mobs are so tightly packed together that you'd actually damage 10 enemies for 8s straight, the dmg still would be fairly modest compared to the AoE dmg your nox deals. Why? Because of the long 20sec cooldown.

Let's take your example:
120 dmg x 10 targets x 8sec = 9600 dmg ... in 20 seconds (cooldown of skill).

A charged nox can be fired every 3 seconds (2sec cd + 1sec to charge). This means I can fire 6.66x Nox in 20seconds. My poison damage is 3240 per charged shot and I can fire 6.66 shots in 20seconds, 6.66 x 3240= 21.578 pure poison dmg that nox will deal (granted this is when all its stackable poison dmg runs out). That's even higher than the dmg Razor would deal when hitting 10 enemies consistently and where ALL damage crits.

Then I didn't even speak about the range of the poison dmg. Where with Razor you can be called extremely lucky to be able to dmg moving foes consistently, Nox needs to be fired once and the range makes sure you'll almost certain to get 6 mobs without any further effort.

So yeah, personally I'd never replace Nox with Razor but both work very well in tandem.

10 elite targets is conservative for my teams... Ask the tanks I run with who consistently tank 20+ elite trash mobs at once.

We use choke points and corners combined with traps and mage crowd control so it's rare that any mobs escape the blender... You're welcome to run with us and see this strategy in action if you'd like.

For some of the easier elite maps where there just simply aren't that many trash mobs to pull perhaps the NOx charge would be more effective since it may be difficult to get all the mobs in the trap (which does almost as much dot damage as NOx).

Just to be clear I also spec nox and sometimes forget to swap for traps after the boss. When I do it takes me considerably longer to clear the twenty plus trash mobs we pull.. Charging or not.

Azepeiete
07-27-2013, 10:53 AM
I've tried doing charged nox in many runs...all have been wasted respecs on recommendations. Always at least 20s slower...and the bow is best used for single target damage. I used to hate pierce and use sss, but that sucks too. An aim nox bow attack pierce combo takes less time than charging nox...and is superior for boss, and you get pierce for mobility, rather than traps. Which are unnecessary when you use single target

Zuzeq
07-27-2013, 11:25 AM
You're in my head Jay, I don't even have to type (: