PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Hashier deleted the account of ouru

Archerien
07-24-2013, 05:51 PM
he open the account of ourultimates a warrior and he transfer the mythic items to his urlover scorcrer account and to his Hashier account after that he deleted ourultimates warrior account ,,, So sts i am requesting to pls recover the account of ourultimates because Hashier deleted it and he transfer the mythic helm to his hashier account and urlover account.... this is a scamm again.

Urlove and hashier is same..

Heres The picture of ourultimates pls recover it back hashier delted the account of ouru

i am just concern to the player around us so this guy wll stop doing bad things to others

xcainnblecterx
07-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Wow another victim. Maybe if people didn't give out there info or loan stuff out there would be less of these. Email support

Ebezaanec
07-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Bad things happened because he allowed them to...

People don't learn, hence history repeats itself...

Zeus
07-24-2013, 08:05 PM
I have one question... If people make so many of these threads & obviously people read them, Why have they not learned from other people's mistakes yet!?

There is literally at least 1-2 threads like this a week, correct? So, that's 1-2 weekly reminders of how not to get scammed. You'd think seeing other people lose their items would teach people not to loan them out, period.

matanofx
07-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Its simple, if youre brave enough to loan your hard earned mythics to someone else, man up if you dont get it back.

I know the risk when i let others loan thats why i only give to a few close friends and if any one of them ever betrays me ill know its only my fault and thats that.

Skaunared
07-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Maybe Hashier was pretending to load Ourultimates account with plat, that's why he gave Hashier his User Pass, hoping that it will be loaded, but instead, he was scammed, hacked and deleted. How it happened? Buying Plats through Gold maybe? LOL

same old story.

Moral of the story, dont ever ever give your user pass to someone you only know through pixels. Goodluck to both characters!

Thadalger
07-24-2013, 08:52 PM
Eh hashier is my friend he doesnt do this.

Roberto077
07-24-2013, 09:04 PM
Never been scammed. I honestly have no clue how people can fall for these tricks. Common sense, people! Common sense...

Xbuddyjosh
07-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Wow another victim. Maybe if people didn't give out there info or loan stuff out there would be less of these. Email support

Amen bro

Samhayne
07-24-2013, 09:08 PM

Alas, yes :(

Hopefully a lifelong lesson is learned. It's much easier to deal with in a mobile MMORPG, rather than in real life, eg, "I load my car to my buddy, he wouldn't wreck it!" or "My best friend too my girl out while I was out of town - now she dumped me for him." or "I'll let my buddy that I just met borrow my credit card, it will be fine." Ok maybe those aren't the best examples, but hopefully you get the point.

Thread closed.