PDA

View Full Version : Platinum & Gold Local Loading Stations!

raz44
07-24-2013, 11:35 PM
I suggest that there should b local loading stations in every place..im from the Philippines n lots of gamers here kids n teeners..and cant afford to have credit cards or debit cards to purchase platinums or gold in the store..lots of gamers here purchase loads ( by cash) for various games (examples are Level Up games, Garena etc.), it may be in the form of card with PIN numbers in it n u just scratch n load it or u can go directly to a seller n they will just insert it in ur account (online)..this game is fast growing and that the expenses of maintaining this game isnt cheap so i guess it needs to expand on getting some profit too for this game to exist longer for everyone especially the general gamers (common gamers w/o credit/debit cards)..hope this suggestion will b considered..thank you very much!

moonway03
07-25-2013, 12:55 AM
All hale from philippines!
Awhuuuu!
+9999900

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

MfKaz
07-25-2013, 08:39 AM
This has been mentioned a thousand times and I still will agree with this. I'm currently in the UK and Retailers sell Google Play Cards & App Store (Apple) Vouchers. It's £10 a card which is not a bad price and still yet need to get one myself. If other countries could do this, this game would be rolling in money and I mean A LOT of money.

Energizeric
07-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Just buy an iTunes gift certificate in the local store, and add that into your account to purchase the plat. That's what I do. Even though I have a credit card I don't like using it for such things.

MfKaz
07-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Just buy an iTunes gift certificate in the local store, and add that into your account to purchase the plat. That's what I do. Even though I have a credit card I don't like using it for such things.

But not all countries supply iTunes Gift Vouchers that's what they are trying to say.