PDA

View Full Version : Some weapons should still be able to bought with gold

Orange_Revenge
04-29-2010, 06:02 PM
I believe that some weapons should be bought with gold still because some people who dont have the extra money to buy platinum coins for weapons. The weapons purchase system with gold should still be implemented.

_ck
04-29-2010, 06:42 PM
You can still buy weapons with gold. In Towne, go to Ozz (in the castle) for general weapons/armor/etc. or go to Ellie (furthest away from the castle) for magical weapons.

123seeyah
04-29-2010, 07:00 PM
yep you can still buy from towne. armors and weapons can only be bought thru NPC unlike before which is accessible from the menu

UnretroGamer
04-29-2010, 09:47 PM
good to know, they were smart to do that, to make it easier with real money, and harder with virtual money :P

123seeyah
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
good to know, they were smart to do that, to make it easier with real money, and harder with virtual money :P

hahaha all sorts of comfortability and accessibility to those who are willing to pay :D

Splurd
04-29-2010, 09:52 PM
1) weapons can still be bought in town with gold, as others have mentioned. Just have to find the shop keeper
2) if you are saying about the best weapons, then relax, the devs have said the best weapons and armours will be from monster drops. Not from platnum store items.

123seeyah
04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
1) weapons can still be bought in town with gold, as others have mentioned. Just have to find the shop keeper
2) if you are saying about the best weapons, then relax, the devs have said the best weapons and armours will be from monster drops. Not from platnum store items.

best things in life are free :D

Flamin
04-29-2010, 11:43 PM
best things in life are free :D

Nothing in life is free, for anythig you always have to do something. (I know, I'm being a literalist, and I know this is not entirely true)

Beermon
04-30-2010, 02:38 PM
Back in the day the government wanted to charge for air, they quickly realized this was impossible. They went back to work and created the modern tax system......... True story. Haha