PDA

View Full Version : Regarding a Ban

Cavoc
07-25-2013, 12:12 AM
So a friend of mine was banned a few day ago for a "language violation". A permanent ban on her device for all sts games. This is ridiculous.

She has spent plenty money on pl and other sts games. A lvl 76 with savage and blue dragon set. And a l30 on al.

And she gets permanently banned on her device? For language violation? Seriously?

1. There's people out there giving out a website that scams people's accounts still running around

2. There's spawners who use insanely vulgar language, than some are banned yes, but are still about to make a new account on their own device.

Email sts? Woops sorry! STG. She did. 3 days ago.

She has helped countless people including myself, and you ban her for language violation. LMFAO. There's a reason people get muted.

Oldcoot
07-25-2013, 12:17 AM
Sorry for your loss of a friend but we can't discuss bans here

Cavoc
07-25-2013, 12:35 AM

Wouldn't have to post this, if an email was replied to.

Schnitzel
07-25-2013, 12:40 AM
So a friend of mine was banned a few day ago for a "language violation". A permanent ban on her device for all sts games. This is ridiculous.

She has spent plenty money on pl and other sts games. A lvl 76 with savage and blue dragon set. And a l30 on al.

And she gets permanently banned on her device? For language violation? Seriously?

1. There's people out there giving out a website that scams people's accounts still running around

2. There's spawners who use insanely vulgar language, than some are banned yes, but are still about to make a new account on their own device.

Email sts? Woops sorry! STG. She did. 3 days ago.

She has helped countless people including myself, and you ban her for language violation. LMFAO. There's a reason people get muted.
Scammers use accounts that they STOLE from people to scam.
No offense your friend might have used vulgarity(inappropriate language).
It doesn't matter how much money tou spend on a game. If you break the TOS, no matter how much you spent, you will be banned most likely.
And unless the rules changed, I think sts support doesn't respond to banned players.
Sorry for your friend being banned

Btw, like coot said, don't discuss bans on forum

Randomguy
07-25-2013, 12:47 AM
:( hope she comes back

Trenton
07-25-2013, 01:49 AM
I know that the language violation is a legitimate reason to be banned but this can't be her first time if its a device ban forever. If it actually is her first time, she might want to send in another email asking the sentence to be shortened to a week, which is the usual punishment. If it's not her first time, then, no offense, she deserved it. Just ask a dev to lock the thread and just have her re-email.

DocDoBig
07-25-2013, 02:03 AM
Also Myst is banned! :(

Started to really like him.

Oadriusa
07-25-2013, 02:13 AM
Well, A device ban can surely be lifted... Mine was.. It was mistake and sts repied... And i got it back

Wait for a week... Im sure sts will respond either favourably or the other way around... GL!

Extreme
07-25-2013, 04:33 AM
I feel ya, My Only IRL Friend got Device banned..

NotYoCookiez
07-25-2013, 05:28 AM
OH MY GOd! 3 days and no reply :O LOL.

Seriously get over it. Your friend broke ToS, just because she spend tons of money on this game doesn't mean she gets a free ticket to do whatever they want.

The 2 scenarios you use are horrible examples. In both cases they get banned, of course not instantly but eventually. Someone probably reported your friend months ago.

Good job hitting the double wammy, don't discuss bans on forums. Both of you broke ToS. Good job.
:)

Samhayne
07-25-2013, 05:46 AM

Yup. We don't know all the details and discussing them is not for public display.

Thread closed.