PDA

View Full Version : Suggestiotns by Sibos Lv31 Rogue

Mr.Reco
07-25-2013, 12:17 AM
Hello Dear STS,

It's Sibos lv31 Rogue, I was playing 6 year mmorpg game, and playing Arcane legends since 2 months, Its cool game, but it will be even better just need to develop.

So I wanna to suggest which will makes game better I am sure.

My suggestions are:

1. Make male and female characters for each class ( male rogue and female warrior). It will be better cause I know male players plays on rogue and female players plays on warrior, so it will be better if has got both sex on each class and give to players free sex change chance 1 time for free, so after with platiniums maybe.

2. Make Luck Pet for farming ( like which gives 25% luck reroll ). It will be really good for every farmer.

3. Make a NPC where you can open one time free locked crates weekly, cause not everyone able to buys platiniums, so give chance to those cant buys platunium just one time in per week to open free locked crates.

4. Make a farming boss daily or weekly which has a chance to drop Mythic or Arcane stuffs and chest, but for it have to work groups to get it ( I mean 4 players).

5. Make reroll to be legend + or at least epic+, cause it comes so unfair for players to reroll on common/green stuffs, where you are working so hard to get any worthy else.

So those 5 suggestions will make game much better and there will be more players who plays I am so sure! =)

Best regards,

Sibos lv31 Rogue, Farmers Inc Guild =)

SkullCrusher
07-25-2013, 12:20 AM
3. YES, YES, YES, and oh..if you didn't hear.....YESSS!!!!!!

Umbras
07-25-2013, 05:07 AM
I love the suggestions except for one .
Think of the mythics and arcanes they would be way to unrare and unexpensive.
If everyone would get them
They will be like 5 m for arcanes and 500 k for mythics .

Bless
07-25-2013, 07:05 AM
1. Devs said it wont happen
2. There is already a luck amulet 15% reroll. A luck pet, stacked would mean less sales for reroll elixirs.
3. Yah i agree
4. Nice suggestion, but i doubt itll get implemented
5. Rerolls are random

wolf17
07-25-2013, 09:11 PM
1- ^answered already
2- 25%luck reroll pet??!!! dude not going to happen because
a)25% is a hell of a lot, definitely will fuel the bad economy.
b)The stacking luck with everything can add up to 95% reroll.<---Just no
3- :/ not so sure about that one, many tread about this already
4- there is one..elite bael. If u have reroll, its possible to get mythics from him, if u can find him in time :)
5- no, reroll should not be altered.

Energizeric
07-25-2013, 10:03 PM
1) unnecessary

2) There is a luck amulet instead. Just as useful. Yes, you lose stats when you have it equipped, but if you had this "luck pet" equipped instead of your regular pet you would lose stats as well. So it's all the same.

3) They do have crates you can open for free. They are called "chests".

4) You don't need a daily/weekly quest for this. You can do it anytime you want. Just farm for Elite Gold Chests and you can get your mythic & arcane items from those.

5) reroll simply upgrades your item one level. So if it was a white item before reroll, now it will be green. No way to avoid that.

Taejo
07-25-2013, 11:08 PM
4- there is one..elite bael. If u have reroll, its possible to get mythics from him, if u can find him in time :)

This is the first I've heard of Bael dropping mythics. Or do you mean from the Elite Golden Warchests that he drops?

Mr.Reco
07-26-2013, 12:33 AM
1- ^answered already

Its not possible to get mythic from bael, but from elite golden warchest yes - but mostly it gives epics... so 1% chance to get mythic maybe....

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:52 AM
mythic is intended to be plat bought

Umbras
07-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Its not possible to get mythic from bael, but from elite golden warchest yes - but mostly it gives epics... so 1% chance to get mythic maybe....

Hehe got my first mythic from elite golden warchest . i opened only 3 of them and got lunar pendant ...heheh.

wolf17
07-26-2013, 12:33 PM
ahh yeah i meant the elite gold warchest, my bad.

Taejo
07-26-2013, 12:54 PM
mythic is intended to be plat bought

I'm not seeing your logic behind this. I've purchased every piece of mythic (except my sorc's gun) with gold. I've never once felt obligated to use platinum in order to obtain mythic items, omit the pets, in my months of playing AL. It's quite easy to make 500k-1m per week at end-game via smart farming.

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm not seeing your logic behind this. I've purchased every piece of mythic (except my sorc's gun) with gold. I've never once felt obligated to use platinum in order to obtain mythic items, omit the pets, in my months of playing AL. It's quite easy to make 500k-1m per week at end-game via smart farming.

ur logic is seem to be limited.
mythic can b got only through locked crates which can b opened only by plats.
let us assume that ppl hadnt opened crates then there will b no mythic. we can buy with gold coz of making mythic tradeable same as those vanities.

i dnt believe in ur so called "smart farming".
To get some good loots i.e. good money u need alot of free time, some good amount of plats (to buy AH slot, loot elixir, good pets, etc) and ofcourse a good luck in game.

now go do some "smart" farming and loot a mythic without buying through gold or plat :tongue:

Taejo
07-26-2013, 02:26 PM
ur logic is seem to be limited.
mythic can b got only through locked crates which can b opened only by plats.
let us assume that ppl hadnt opened crates then there will b no mythic. we can buy with gold coz of making mythic tradeable same as those vanities.

i dnt believe in ur so called "smart farming".
To get some good loots i.e. good money u need alot of free time, some good amount of plats (to buy AH slot, loot elixir, good pets, etc) and ofcourse a good luck in game.

now go do some "smart" farming and loot a mythic without buying through gold or plat :tongue:

Hmm. I guess it's safe to say you've never heard of an Elite Golden Warchest, then. Oh well, back to smart farming in full mythic with my free, looted pets, leprechaun amulet bought from CS, and no elixers!

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Hmm. I guess it's safe to say you've never heard of an Elite Golden Warchest, then. Oh well, back to smart farming!

hmm i hav heard of elite warchest nd pirate chest bt nvr heard of LOOTING mythic or arcane out of it. drop rate in those chests seems negligible to me.

Taejo
07-26-2013, 02:36 PM
hmm i hav heard of elite warchest nd pirate chest bt nvr heard of LOOTING mythic or arcane out of it. drop rate in those chests seems negligible to me.

It's all just luck. STS has never released any hint as to saying crates have a better mythic/arcane drop rate than chests. My in-game friend opened an elite golden warchest and received a maul out of it - so it is possible. I'm not trying to start an argument with your here, but you pretty much forced me into giving you a snide reply based on yours. I am trying to help you with advice, but you obviously don't think what I'm saying is true. You don't need to spend plat in this game to get mythics and/or arcanes - I am, and many other players, are living proof of that. If you still don't believe me, well, that's your loss I guess.

Good luck to you!

EDIT: Mr.Reco - my apologies for taking your thread off track. I hope it stays constructive.

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:58 PM

Hmm. I guess it's safe to say you've never heard of an Elite Golden Warchest, then. Oh well, back to smart farming in full mythic with my free, looted pets, leprechaun amulet bought from CS, and no elixers!

It's all just luck. STS has never released any hint as to saying crates have a better mythic/arcane drop rate than chests. My in-game friend opened an elite golden warchest and received a maul out of it - so it is possible. I'm not trying to start an argument with your here, but you pretty much forced me into giving you a snide reply based on yours. I am trying to help you with advice, but you obviously don't think what I'm saying is true. You don't need to spend plat in this game to get mythics and/or arcanes - I am, and many other players, are living proof of that. If you still don't believe me, well, that's your loss I guess.

Good luck to you!

EDIT: Mr.Reco - my apologies for taking your thread off track. I hope it stays constructive.

thanx.
nd also we dnt need mythic to enjoy this game