PDA

View Full Version : New Upcoming Mythic armors and helms are cool -- Great work STG

Linkincena
07-25-2013, 01:00 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106933-Realm-of-Shadows-First-Look-at-New-Mythics-and-Map

JaytB
07-25-2013, 01:04 AM
Why make a thread with the sole purpose of pointing to another one? O.o

moonway03
07-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Feedbsck

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

MfKaz
07-25-2013, 08:35 AM
Why make a thread with the sole purpose of pointing to another one? O.o

Its for Feedback. People would like to express how they feel about new things ya know.

JaytB
07-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Its for Feedback. People would like to express how they feel about new things ya know.

Then why not just comment about it in the original thread posted by the devs, like everyone else seems to be doing? It's not locked, it's posted by the creators and contains most of the feedback already.

So why another thread? All it does is scatter the information all over the forums instead of keeping it in the original thread made for this very same topic.

If you want to get technical, it's even against the forum ToS to dublicate threads, and the OP is doing that with a devs' thread on top of it.

So yeah, I'm all for making threads for sharing information but I'm not for cluttering the forums with duplicated threads.

MfKaz
07-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Then why not just comment about it in the original thread posted by the devs, like everyone else seems to be doing? It's not locked, it's posted by the creators and contains most of the feedback already.

So why another thread? All it does is scatter the information all over the forums instead of keeping it in the original thread made for this very same topic.

If you want to get technical, it's even against the forum ToS to dublicate threads, and the OP is doing that with a devs' thread on top of it.

So yeah, I'm all for making threads for sharing information but I'm not for cluttering the forums with duplicated threads.

Fair Enough! but he probably didn't know that.