PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime should make a Candy Crush copy

wvhills
07-25-2013, 07:26 AM
I think spacetime should make a candy legends to go against candy crush the way they made battle dragons to go against clashing clans. Just don't put chocolates in it please! I HATE thos *&!#@ chocolates!

Spyce
07-25-2013, 07:37 AM
*shake my head*

Schnitzel
07-25-2013, 10:30 AM
*shake my head*
Agreed
To OP, its Clash Of clans btw. You wrote clashing clans

wvhills
07-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Agreed

No chocolates!

Schnitzel
07-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Agreed

No chocolates!
Meh. I'm allergic to that stuff anyways jk :D

Redtank
07-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Them chocolates make me mad lol

Schnitzel
07-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Them chocolates make me mad lol
Eat chocolates while reading iFunny. Then you will be like will smith the 'I ain't mad guy'
When you eat chocolates you will be like "now I'm mad" then while reading iFunny, you will be like "not sure how I feel"

dudetus
07-28-2013, 03:39 AM
I think spacetime should make a candy legends to go against candy crush the way they made battle dragons to go against clashing clans. Just don't put chocolates in it please! I HATE thos *&!#@ chocolates!

No chocolates!

U heard him right, StG?

NO DAMN CHOCOLATE

moonway03
07-28-2013, 05:09 AM
ROFL

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Sorry to ruin the fun here but No... Just No!. Firstly it would be a Copyright since you have said ''Spacetime should make a Candy Crush COPY!. Secondly the idea of STS making a Puzzle/Strategy game is just not gonna happen. All of STS games are mainly Adventure/Arcade games and if STS would make a Candy Crush, it would just be left in the corner alone from the others. Thirdly if this was ever created, KING.com (Creators Of Candy crush) will complain to STS and have the audacity to sue them for making a game completely the same as the original and you wouldn't want STS to get out of business would you..?!. And lastly, Candy Crush requires payments to be made if you want to pass a level or to buy boosters and as you already know, Little Kids that already play STS games steal there parent's payment cards etc.. and then later complain about being in trouble and the threads will not stop! Thanks for the idea dude but I'm sorry no..

dudetus
07-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry to ruin the fun here but No... Just No!. Firstly it would be a Copyright since you have said ''Spacetime should make a Candy Crush COPY!. Secondly the idea of STS making a Puzzle/Strategy game is just not gonna happen. All of STS games are mainly Adventure/Arcade games and if STS would make a Candy Crush, it would just be left in the corner alone from the others. Thirdly if this was ever created, KING.com (Creators Of Candy crush) will complain to STS and have the audacity to sue them for making a game completely the same as the original and you wouldn't want STS to get out of business would you..?!. And lastly, Candy Crush requires payments to be made if you want to pass a level or to buy boosters and as you already know, Little Kids that already play STS games steal there parent's payment cards etc.. and then later complain about being in trouble and the threads will not stop! Thanks for the idea dude but I'm sorry no..

Don't be a party pooper.

U could've posted a *#$&× image of chocolate while u were at it u mr. nofun

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 06:45 AM
Don't be a party pooper.

U could've posted a *#$&× image of chocolate while u were at it u mr. nofun

Yeah well I don't really call this a party :). I'm just being truthful here but good suggestion :')

Zeus
07-31-2013, 12:26 PM

As long as they don't have chocolates in their version, everything will be fine. No chocolates!

Also, Candy Crush could technically be sued by Bejeweled.

dudetus
07-31-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah well I don't really call this a party :). I'm just being truthful here but good suggestion :')

We are no life nerds whose only joy in life is to be here on forums. This is our partyplace.

As long as they don't have chocolates in their version, everything will be fine. No chocolates!

Ya my "friends" (cause i dont have a life i dont have friends. i just have action figures but i call them my friends) tell me like "zomg take a look at this cool new app i have" and Im like, "daz bejewld wiv candy o.o"

my mom (as i am a no life nerd i still live at home duh) bought me some chocolate. I was like IS THIS WHAT U CALL A JOKE U #$@%???

NotYoCookiez
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM

There are thousands of games similar to bejeweled and also temple run. Just with different themes like clashing of chocolates and battle dragons!!!

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 01:53 PM

Ahh I completely forgot about Bejeweled! Man that game was addicting before Candy crush took over :).

Kixxler
07-31-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm stuck on level 70 in Candy Crush, halp plz

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm stuck on level 70 in Candy Crush, halp plz

I'm on Level 145 :').

XghostzX
08-01-2013, 01:17 PM

Dude, Bejeweled was da best game ever.

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Dude, Bejeweled was da best game ever.

Your right there! :'D. Man those Diamonds & Rubies. God! If only I had my phone again..