PDA

View Full Version : I got scammed

aviatar
07-25-2013, 08:39 AM
I GOT SCAMMED BY THIS DUDE CALLED ssblake DELPHINA HELP OR ANYONE REPORT HIM. HE SCAMMED MY NEXUS

MfKaz
07-25-2013, 08:41 AM
You could just message Delphina yourself instead of making a new thread about it.

joshtheboss
07-25-2013, 08:41 AM
There is a ridiculous amount of these threads like 2 a day at least you think people would learn by now.

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 08:44 AM
1. Use the report function in game or through the support section on forums. You can also email STG.

2. You should not use the player's name as we don't know the whole story. Every story has two sides.

3. Based on what you are saying, he did this through trade. STS/G have implemented many fail safes in trading to keep "scamming" from happening. You should be more careful in paying attention to your trade windows in the future.

JaytB
07-25-2013, 08:47 AM
1. Use the report function in game or through the support section on forums. You can also email STG.

2. You should not use the player's name as we don't know the whole story. Every story has two sides.

3. Based on what you are saying, he did this through trade. STS/G have implemented many fail safes in trading to keep "scamming" from happening. You should be more careful in paying attention to your trade windows in the future.

Mind if I copy that to my notepad? It'll save a lot of typing in the long run :D

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 08:49 AM
So basically, the op is spamming threads to get your point across. In other words, you are breaking ToS to report someone who you THINK broke ToS.

Good luck with that.

@Jay - sure. I only charge a small fee of 1 mil gold each time it is used. :p

ShadowGunX
07-25-2013, 08:58 AM
IB4L

JaytB
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
@Jay - sure. I only charge a small fee of 1 mil gold each time it is used. :p

Maybe I'll just change a word or two to avoid editorial fees ;)

Rare
07-25-2013, 09:10 AM
You didn't get scammed.

I have no idea what happened, but I'm going to go out on a limb and make that claim.

Alhuntrazeck
07-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Lol
Not to seem heartless, ive been scammed as well...
But email support@spacetimestudios.com if u think they can help you.

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 09:21 AM
I feel like I've been scammed each time one of these threads are made.

Temarichan
07-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Report to STS, they might be able to Do^^ something.

But people, I've been scammed once and costed me a lot of gold. And I actually learned my lesson from that.

Please be careful when trading.

chitgoks
07-25-2013, 09:28 AM
tell us how you got scammed without naming names. ;) i enjoy reading them

at least we can tell if you got scammed.or it really was your fault

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Rare
07-25-2013, 10:08 AM
tell us how you got scammed without naming names. ;) i enjoy reading them

at least we can tell if you got scammed.or it really was your fault

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Its the truth. If you feel like you were the victim, chances are you'll make a similar mistake again. If you know it was your fault, you're much more likely to actively prevent it from happening again.

Samhayne
07-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Posting to the forums about a trade issue isn't going to do anything.

Any trade disputes (you gave someone something and they didn't return it, for example) are covered by the Spacetime Studios reimbursement policy, found here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/962029-reimbursment-return-policy

Here is the section on trades:

Trades
Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you are scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded.

Bottom line is, if someone says for you to give them something and they will return later with payment, for example, don't believe them. Use the secure trade window the way it is intended - trade for what you want right there. Once you give someone something, you gave it to them.

Thread closed.