PDA

View Full Version : Chat Suggestion

Cascade
07-25-2013, 11:37 AM
Sometimes there are people on the public chat that are chatting it up and I don't want false alarm chat icons while I am talking to tribe members, can we get a public chat block?

Cahaun
07-25-2013, 01:01 PM
I was thinking about this a bit ago, and I came up with the conclusion of having two little icons that show up on the chat block. Maybe it'll have a green icon that shows up on the top left corner which represents public chat and the red icon on the top right which represents tribe chat.
Then we also get a blue icon in the middle which represents alliance chat, but that's just me hoping :p

Dizzy
07-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Yes please. I'm not terribly interested in public chat, but I do want to know when my tribe is talking.

Cascade
07-25-2013, 01:13 PM
I was thinking about this a bit ago, and I came up with the conclusion of having two little icons that show up on the chat block. Maybe it'll have a green icon that shows up on the top left corner which represents public chat and the red icon on the top right which represents tribe chat.
Then we also get a blue icon in the middle which represents alliance chat, but that's just me hoping :p

Yeah, I like this better!

Caiahar
07-28-2013, 11:48 AM
I agree.