***Dare to Pair: 2v2 Endgame CTF Tourney***

No of Players: 16
Type: Single Elimination

Description:

Number of Teams: 16
Elimination Type: Single Elimination

Fee: 200k per team

Level Requirement: 75-76
Gear Requirements: Any Set from AO3 Campaign (Rift, Void, Cosmos, Cyber, Shadow Caves) and must be class SPECIFIC. (Meaning: Bird/dex, Mage/Int, Bear/Str, Fox/Dex, Rhino/Str.) No Founder's Helms, Forgotten/Halloween/Winter Fest items, Elite Vanity rings, or Dragon rings. Only rings which can be used are purchased from plat store!

Tournament Description: This tournament will consist of 16 teams fighting in a SINGLE elimination style bracket. Matches will be played once both players from each team has arrived and agreed to "begin" or "go", with the first team to capture 5 flags winning.

How to Join: Entrants will register through the following link through the creation of a forum account (unless one is already created.) ONLYthe team captain will also be required to register their team, however, captains should also post on the official tournament thread with their forum account and state their IGN, as well as their partners, so that I am able to keep in contact with each entrant both in-game and on the forums.

Time of the Tournament: The tournament will begin as soon as the spots are filled. Matches will be required to be completed within 3 days of knowledge of your opponent.

Scorekeeping: Each tournament match will consist of one game, first to capture 5 flags wins. ALL matches will require a screenshot to be posted on the tournament thread before winners are advanced. NO EXCEPTIONS. In the event a screenshot cannot be posted, the screenshot will need to be pm'ed to me and I will post. If players are incapable of making screenshots, I will make myself available to witness matches and screenshot them myself.

Once a win is confirmed, the winner will be advanced in the bracket.

Tournament Rules: The following are the tournament rules. They will under no circumstances be deviated from. When you have entered the tournament through both the thread and forum bracket entry, you are agreeing to the following rules and will be ignored if you state you were not aware of a particular rule. If any rules are changed, it will be before the beginning of the tournament and I will post within the thread as well as make changes to this initial post.

1. First and foremost: Keep it clean and have fun. Vulgarity, rudeness, and disrespect either in the match or on the forums will result in an automatic disqualification. This will be at my discretion after appropriate research has been taken.
2. You are responsible for keeping up with this thread. The first matches are required to be played within 3 days of the beginning of the tournament. Each subsequent match is required to be played within 3 days upon learning of your next opponent. In the event a player is unavailable during the required timeframe, the loser from the previous round will automatically be advanced to fill the empty spot. In the event this occurs in the first round, I will select a substitute from individuals who did not register quick enough. So basically, there will be NO byes.
3. Each fight within a match will begin on "begin" or "go"; Players must remain in the spawn zone until teams have agreed for the match to begin.
4. Spawn killing inside the spawn room is not permitted and will result in an automatic disqualification.
5. Leaving the match is not permitted. Each participant needs to ensure they have a proper connection prior to playing and have adequate time to complete a match before agreeing to a time. In the instance a player leaves/disconnected, the opposing team can choose to continue in a 2v1 or 1v1 setting, or the lone player, on the team which their teammate left, may choose to forfeit. Screenshots of the agreement must be taken.
6. I will be designating 2-3 individuals outside of the tournament to assist in monitoring of the tournament. This means that at any point in your match, myself, or a person of my designation, will enter your match, stay in the spawn room, and check for tournament compliance. Designated monitors will be announced prior to the tournament beginning.
7. Each game should be password protected and use the password "tourney." This allows for me, or someone of my choosing, to enter the tournament match at any point, unannounced, to monitor the current match. "Watchers" will not be allowed so as to keep down potential drama and allow for me, or one of the monitors, to join either side we choose without complication.
8. Only the gear stated above is allowed and must be class specific. Any deviation of this will result in automatic disqualification from the tourney and any future tourneys as well.

Monitors: TBA

PRIZES!!

Prizes will be updated as received. The total amount of entry money from the tournament will be 3.2 million gold. The following is a breakdown of how prize money/items will be divided:

1st place: 2 million gold + donated prize money + Sentinel Shotgun Set.

2nd place: 1 million gold

3rd place: 200k gold (Third (3rd) place will be decided by a match between losing semifinal teams)

Current list of donated monies/items: Crimsontider (2 million), BillyBobJooe (1.4 million + Sentinel Shotty Set), Extreme (180k), Hitmanmage (1.4 million).

***NOTE*** I will be holding all prizes on a mule to be named later. A screenshot of prizes will be made available and the "mule" will be available at any time for those doubting my integrity. However, use discretion in questioning the integrity of a military veteran. ;)

List of Tournament Entrants:

As teams enter, I will update in this sections as well as placing a "paid" by their information. NOTE: If you have previously registered, you must register again through the link provided.

1. Xghostzx: CosmicXghost (75) - Rhino; Cloakker (76) - Bear Paid
2. Zapoke: Zapokeofbirdy - Bird; Sexie - Bear Paid
3. Notyocookiez: Apostel (76) - Bear and Notyocookiez - Mage Paid
4. CrimsontTider: CrimsonTider (76) - Bear; Regenarate (76)- Mage Paid
5. Gnomecide: Gladiator (76) - Bear; Dollocide (76) - Mage Paid
6. Trenton: Areufa (75) - Bird; Rhinoproject (76) - Rhino Paid
7. Usernamed: Perforation (76) - Bird; Dsituation (76)- Bear. Paid
8. Skrapicoco: Skrapicoco (76) - Bird; Kkimmnanaa (?) - Mage Paid
9. Plz Enter Name: Kratos (76) - Mage; Ninjacutie (76) - Bird Paid
10. HaHaHaHaBirdy: HaHaHaHaBirdy (76) - Bird; Noobfarmer (76) - Mage Paid
11. Randomguy: Waebahki (76) - Bear; Screens (76) - Mage Paid
12. Huskybird: Huskybird (76) - Bird; Tabbylovesu (76) - Mage Paid
13. Dudetus: Ninja (76) - Bird; Cheenivie (76) - Bear Paid
14. Onagiabef: Onagiabef (76) - Mage; Alvinspecialx (76) - Mage Paid
15. Macute: Macute (76) - Bear; Tideline (76) - Bird Paid
16. Accomplished: Crash (76) - Bear; Hitmanmage (76) - Mage Paid

All questions/suggestions can be placed within this thread or pm'ed to me hear on forums. Please pay close attention to this thread as it will be updated regularly. Also, please have fun and refrain from all drama. This is a game we have all spent tons of time and money on; let's continue to enjoy it.

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Here is the mule. Please add this toon to pay your fees and/or donate prizes.

Extreme
07-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Uncle, I said to will donating 100k, I'll increase to 200 meet meh in game?

Nihiliste
07-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Team:

Dollocide (L76) - Shadow Mage

Gladiator (L76) - Rift Bear

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Team:

Added. Will collect fees once the server is back up and I can create my mule.

@Extreme - same as above. Will let ya know as soon as my mule is created.

Thanks.

GRIZZY
07-25-2013, 06:43 PM
Nvm sry

Trenton
07-25-2013, 06:55 PM
EDIT: (Again) He insists that I let him pay.

Team:

Areufa- L75 Bird

Rhinoproject- L76 Rhino

CrimsonTider
07-25-2013, 08:09 PM
Update: Mule has been added.

Deathofan
07-25-2013, 09:21 PM
Our captain is named CrimsontTider ;)

Noi`ya
07-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Team:

good luck!!!

doll can carry u i think.

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 07:48 AM
EDIT: (Again) He insists that I let him pay.

Team:

Areufa- L75 Bird

Rhinoproject- L76 Rhino

Adding you to the list now. Will collect the gold later on today.

If you previously registered in Ghost's tourney, make sure to register again. Thanks.

Plz enter Name
07-26-2013, 12:25 PM
i would like to join but atm finding a partner

Apostel
07-26-2013, 02:40 PM
Crim hit me in game or pm me please if you see me before, I got the entry fee for Notyocookiez and Apostel registration.

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Crim hit me in game or pm me please if you see me before, I got the entry fee for Notyocookiez and Apostel registration.

I can get on now for about 5 min if you can make it.

Randomguy
07-26-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm in

Me : waebahki using hate set
Kungfusion: Mage (screens) using shadow set

Kung is captain.

NotYoCookiez
07-26-2013, 06:45 PM
I just saw that dragon rings are allowed. How can I get it? Lol I have one be I combined it with elite ring :/

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 07:27 PM
I just saw that dragon rings are allowed. How can I get it? Lol I have one be I combined it with elite ring :/

Dragon rings can be crafted multiple times on different toons and even after combined with elite rings.

I will add the new entrants as soon as my phone quits acting up.

Nihiliste
07-26-2013, 07:59 PM
I've just tried getting a non-crafted dragon ring after I've already crafted my dragon set and it didn't work.

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 08:13 PM
I've just tried getting a non-crafted dragon ring after I've already crafted my dragon set and it didn't work.

My oversight. I recently crafted a Blue Dragon set and did not combine it. I will change the rules. My apologies guys.

CrimsonTider
07-26-2013, 08:22 PM
I'm in

Me : waebahki using hate set
Kungfusion: Mage (screens) using shadow set

Kung is captain.

I will add you both once I know both classes and you have followed the link provided to register. Thanks.

Perf
07-27-2013, 04:37 AM
Team:

Perforation - Avian

Dsituation - Warrior

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 07:51 AM
Team:

Perforation - Avian

Dsituation - Warrior

Which one of you will I be contacting in-game since this is obviously an alternate forum account? Br sure to add my mule to pay your fees.

Also, everyone please note the amendments to rule #5. Thanks.

Perf
07-27-2013, 08:02 AM
Which one of you will I be contacting in-game since this is obviously an alternate forum account? Br sure to add my mule to pay your fees.

Also, everyone please note the amendments to rule #5. Thanks.
On what toon are you online?

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 08:04 AM
On what toon are you online?

You have obviously not read the first two posts of this thread as everyone else has. I will be looking for friend requests on the mule designated within those posts.

Thanks.

Perf
07-27-2013, 08:05 AM
You have obviously not read the first two posts of this thread as everyone else has. I will be looking for friend requests on the mule designated within those posts.

Thanks.

I did but I don't see you online at tourneycrim, so I'm asking if you are online on an other toon which I can contact.

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 08:08 AM
I did but I don't see you online at tourneycrim, so I'm asking if you are online on an other toon which I can contact.

I am not online right now. I will find you before the day is out. I also need to know the level of each toons and which IGN I will need to contact in-game.

Perf
07-27-2013, 08:09 AM
I am not online right now. I will find you before the day is out. I also need to know the level of each toons and which IGN I will need to contact in-game.

Contact perforation,

We are both level 76.

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Mule pic updated with recent fees paid and another donation (Thanks Extreme!). Get those entries in guys! I hate to see this fall through.

Plz enter Name
07-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Im in too:
Me: Kratos (mage) using shadow set
Ashely: ninjacutie (bird) using death set

skrapicoco
07-27-2013, 10:04 AM
may i join?

Team captain: me

Skrapicoco/bird
kkimmnanaa/mage

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Im in too:
Me: Kratos (mage) using shadow set
Ashely: ninjacutie (bird) using death set

I will add you guys to the list as soon as you register in the tourney section.

@Skrapi - yes, all are welcome. Please be sure to read the rules. I also need your levels. Add my mule in game so that I can collect your fees.

Thanks.

Plz enter Name
07-27-2013, 10:58 AM
@crim

Where can i register?

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 12:05 PM
@crim

Where can i register?

Link is provided within the first post of this thread. I apologize for not giving it to you directly, but this forces all players to read the entire post so I know each of you have read and understand the rules.

Thanks.

Plz enter Name
07-27-2013, 12:18 PM
i dont see it :'(

*nvm i found it could u just check if i joined

XghostzX
07-27-2013, 12:20 PM

Here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=49

Plz enter Name
07-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Ty will i found it
Here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=49

Crashy
07-27-2013, 12:26 PM
My team:
Bear-Crash
Mage-Hitmanmage
I already told ghost that I will be leaving for a trip on Tuesday but will e back Friday night.
Ty.

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 12:32 PM
My team:
Bear-Crash
Mage-Hitmanmage
I already told ghost that I will be leaving for a trip on Tuesday but will e back Friday night.
Ty.

I will add you. However, understand that if the tourney fills up tomorrow or Monday, matches begin immediately. You will still be required to get your matches in within 3 days.

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 12:37 PM

*nvm i found it could u just check if i joined

I am adding you to the list now. You have successfully entered. I will find you in game a little later to collect fees. Thank you.

My team:
Bear-Crash
Mage-Hitmanmage
Ty.

Also, I need you to follow the link in first post to register before I actually add the both of you to the official list. Thanks!

Starting to pick up steam guys, looking good!

Randomguy
07-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Team:
Screens shadow Mage
Waebahki hate hax bear
Both l76

Hahahahabirdy
07-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Team:
Noobfarmer (Gaunab)- Mage
Hahahahabirdy- Bird

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 01:08 PM
Team:
Screens shadow Mage
Waebahki hate hax bear
Both l76

Added.

Team:
Noobfarmer (Gaunab)- Mage
Hahahahabirdy- Bird

Well, look who decided to join the CTF tourney realm. I will find a reason to ban you. :p Add my mule, buddy.

skrapicoco
07-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I will add you guys to the list as soon as you register in the tourney section.

@Skrapi - yes, all are welcome. Please be sure to read the rules. I also need your levels. Add my mule in game so that I can collect your fees.

Thanks.

Thanks i did register and ill add you asap thanks!
We are both 76 btw

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks i did register and ill add you asap thanks!
We are both 76 btw

I knew you were just unsure about your partner.

Guys, I am logging on for a few minutes to collect fees. Make sure you add my mule. Thanks.

Plz enter Name
07-27-2013, 02:32 PM
crim i was jsut about to pay and u logged off :/

Huskybird
07-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Team:
Huskybird- Bird
Tabbylovesu- Mage

ThePvpTwink
07-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Got a 76 bear/Mage and 75 bird looking for partner...

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 04:54 PM
crim i was jsut about to pay and u logged off :/

My apologies. I had a family situation to deal with. I need times when you are on and we can make exchange.

Team:
Huskybird- Bird
Tabbylovesu- Mage

Ill add you two to the list. Make sure to add my mule to pay fees. Thanks.

@Notyo/Apostel - Get registered! I cannot add you from the other tourney.

XghostzX
07-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Just a thought Crim, you put down that 3rd place winners will receive 200k, meaning the semi finalist teams that both lose have to schedule another match just to play for 200k.

You should consider splitting up that gold to give to each of the teams.

skrapicoco
07-27-2013, 06:05 PM
im on right now crim

Swords
07-27-2013, 06:29 PM
4 moar teams to go!

macute
07-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Macute: Macute (76) - Bear ; Tideline (76) - Bird

dudetus
07-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Lvl 76 Bird (Ninja) looking for a good bear with whom to team up.

I won Hahahahabirdy in a friendly 1v1 with lvl 50 sets. Nuff said.

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Macute: Macute (76) - Bear ; Tideline (76) - Bird

As said other times in this thread, you must follow the link in the first post to register your team. I will then add your team to the list.

Waug
07-28-2013, 07:26 AM
I'd also love to enter in it if any decent tanker or healer or combination of both, wanna join me instead of knowing I have high ping, which is not good atall for CTF, and with bigger problem i.e ping fluctuations, anyway if not then decent any class would be fine with me, I'm a pure dex bird.

Cheenivie
07-28-2013, 07:51 AM
NINJA I just got back from my vacation if I dont see Alvin on today wanna be my partner?

dudetus
07-28-2013, 08:31 AM
NINJA I just got back from my vacation if I dont see Alvin on today wanna be my partner?

YUS, let me know ;)

Cheenivie
07-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Ok lets do dis

team:
Ninja-Burdy dat beat hahahabirdy
Cheenivie- behr

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 08:37 AM

YUS, let me know ;)

Hurry guys, it is starting to fill up fast. A lot of in game chatter.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PAID: If you have not paid by the end of the day, you will be removed from tourney. It does not mean you are not allowed to rejoin, just means I want spots to go to those who pay first. This tourney will NOT start til everyone has paid.

Thanks guys.

dudetus
07-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Hurry guys, it is starting to fill up fast. A lot of in game chatter.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PAID: If you have not paid by the end of the day, you will be removed from tourney. It does not mean you are not allowed to rejoin, just means I want spots to go to those who pay first. This tourney will NOT start til everyone has paid.

Thanks guys.

When will u b on with the mule?

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 08:42 AM
When will u b on with the mule?

Getting on now. Both of ya send me a friend request. Also remember that one of you need to go in tourney section and register.

Only 3 more spots guys!

dudetus
07-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Getting on now. Both of ya send me a friend request. Also remember that one of you need to go in tourney section and register.

Only 3 more spots guys!

Yay, 3.

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Uhhhh... Ninjar's ain't good a maf:

16-13 = 3.

Stick to hitting yourself in head with nunchucks and slicing watermelons.

dudetus
07-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Uhhhh... Ninjar's ain't good a maf:

16-13 = 3.

Stick to hitting yourself in head with nunchucks and slicing watermelons.

What? Slicing heads and watermeloning nunchucks is fun.

P.S. Always quote mispelled things ;p

Onagiabef
07-28-2013, 11:10 AM
I hope I registered correctly but team
Onagiabef Mage
Alvinspecialx mage

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 11:14 AM
I hope I registered correctly but team
Onagiabef Mage
Alvinspecialx mage

You did. I will add you two to the list. Make sure to add my mule for payment of fees. Welcome to the tourney!

Getting close ladies and gents. I will be sending a pm soon to those teams which have yet to pay. I am going to set a deadline if I don't see some responses soon.

skrapicoco
07-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Crim pm me here whenever your on your mule so i can go on and pay

Onagiabef
07-28-2013, 01:07 PM
^^ same pm me when u on so I can pay. I added

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Hello all.

Just to let everyone know, the last team is trying to register at this moment. I still have 2 teams which have not paid. The tourney will be on hold until they do. This means if you play your matches before I tell everyone to begin, your match WILL NOT COUNT. Once I have received all payments, I will designate a time later today which will begin the 3 day timer to get your first match in. From there, it will be YOUR responsibility to keep up with the timers I set into place.

Thanks and I will pm you all once things are "officially" underway!

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 02:24 PM
**UPDATE**

The brackets have been made. All 16 teams are set. However, your matches will not be "official" until I give you the go. Team captains should look for a pm from me when everything is ready. I will update again very soon with an official begin time.

Thanks for understanding!

Swords
07-28-2013, 02:27 PM
I got a feeling the team with 2 bears will win because of double hell scream lols

Onagiabef
07-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Good luck to everyone!!!

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Still waiting on Trenton...

I will send all team captains an email once we are a "go!" Thank you all for your patience!

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 03:12 PM
***OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

For all tournament teams, we are LIVE! Check the brackets to see who your opponent is. You will have 3 days beginning at 5 pm EST (50 minutes from this post) to get your matches in. From there, I will give each matchup an individual timeframe. Please review the rules to make sure this tourney is ran in a fair, and fun, fashion.

Have fun and good luck!

Reunegade
07-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Good luck and have fun, guys! *\0/*

macute
07-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Wheres the bracket? Lol xD

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Wheres the bracket? Lol xD

Same section of forums you registered. Instead of listing names, there is a bracket.

XghostzX
07-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Our match vs Macute has been scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks, Crim!

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Our match vs Macute has been scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks, Crim!

Lot's of people are practicing and coordinating. Let's keep it running smooth guys!

XghostzX
07-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Just a suggestion Crim, you may want to provide a link that directs people straight to the bracket in your first post (make it stand out) for those who aren't as familiar with the forums. :)

Crashy
07-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Hey crim. is it possible to make out completion tomorrow aswell.
If its fine..

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey crim. is it possible to make out completion tomorrow aswell.
If its fine..

I'm not understanding. If you are asking about getting your match in, you have 3 days to play: Wednesday, July 31st at 5 p.m.

Crashy
07-28-2013, 08:50 PM
I confirmed it with dollo and gnom.
So we will start our match tomorrow.
3-5.. pm west/6-8..pm east
crimson can u Pls reply back if this is fine.

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 09:06 PM

As long as you guys get your match in within the 3 day time window, then I am fine with it. It is whatever works out best for the 4 of you.

Good luck!

Crashy
07-28-2013, 09:20 PM

As long as you guys get your match in within the 3 day time window, then I am fine with it. It is whatever works out best for the 4 of you.

Good luck!

Great!
Ty!

Extreme
07-29-2013, 04:29 AM
Uncle Nunja, Will, Perfo, Acc, HitMan and Fear, Representing Dominance gg GL all!

Perf
07-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Will, Perfo, Acc, HitMan and Fear, Representing Dominance gg GL all!

U forgot best bird ninja

Extreme
07-29-2013, 05:38 AM
Edited*

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 09:36 AM
good luck everyone and crim we might be playing our match tonight

skrapicoco
07-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Dragon ring are surely present on every match, no way to know if others are not wearing it

Onagiabef
07-29-2013, 11:47 AM
That's why they asked everyone to make pw tourney so monitors can randomly spot check matches

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Dragon ring are surely present on every match, no way to know if others are not wearing it

I will have people coming to witness matches whom I trust. They will know, as will I, if someone is cheating. Frankly, I find it sad if an end-game pvp'er has to cheat to win some gold.

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 12:51 PM
yup what are they trying to prove by doing that? They are better then others because they have an op ring on?

dudetus
07-29-2013, 04:21 PM
5 pm est scheduled match cancelled due to Tabby being somewhere else than IG..

Match re-scheduled to tomorrow 4pm est as the designed time, Tabby contact Cheen for confirmation.

Crashy
07-29-2013, 04:29 PM
Uncle Nunja, Will, Perfo, Acc, HitMan and Fear, Representing Dominance gg GL all!

Yup.
Me and Ryan vs dollo and glad today.
We rlly nd that gl.

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 04:39 PM
yus show us ur hidden supah pro skillsness and knock out one of the teams i fear the most :D

XghostzX
07-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Hitmanmage told me to tell you Crim, that he has offered to donate 1mill for the tournament. I'll PM you too.

EDIT: Hitmanmage has donated 1.5mill and asked me to give to you, Crim. Meet me in game, I'll shoot you a PM.

Cloakker
07-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey crim,
How can you know if anyone is using a dragon ring? I dont see any possible way to tell if anyones using one. Which means cheating is possible lol

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey crim,
How can you know if anyone is using a dragon ring? I dont see any possible way to tell if anyones using one. Which means cheating is possible lol

I have already answered this. If people choose to cheat, you are right, we won't know unless it is the Elite rings. I guess I can stop the tourney and add a couple of rules since it seems people wanna keep bringing it up.

I actually thought I could trust people especially after all the drama about Will. So... Tournament is suspended until I come up with a solution. Spread the word for those who read this. Kinda sad.

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Ok... after speaking to a few people I respect, I have decided the rules will stay the same. If someone chooses to cheat, so be it. If I catch you, you will be immediately banned from the tourney. I have a solution but I can hear the whining involved and frankly don't have enough time to babysit each of you.

With that said, continue scheduling. Glad/Doll have their match underway as I type this.

Thanks to Hitmanmage for donating 1.5 mil to the prize money and thanks to Ghost for transferring it to me.

Nihiliste
07-29-2013, 07:46 PM
First match has been played. Dollo and I won 5-3. Gg Hitman and Crash.

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks Glad for posting. GJ to Hitman and Crash. I observed some of the match and it was very close for most of the match.

Updating brackets.

Crashy
07-29-2013, 07:55 PM
First match has been played. Dollo and I won 5-3. Gg Hitman and Crash.

Gg;)
U 2 put up a rlly tough match, and we expected that.
It's a rlly tough match to have first round.
Anyways Me and ryan wish u the best of luck to both you, gladiator and dollocide for the further rounds in this tourney!

:D

Hitmanmage
07-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Yeh gj guys u played it well , good luck for the rest of the tourney

XghostzX
07-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Macute, cloaker, and I all showed up, but we were having trouble getting with Tideline. Shooting for tomorrow.

Apostel
07-30-2013, 07:46 AM
For my match with Notyocookiez vs Zapoke and his partner Sexie, all showed up but Sexie. We try to arrange today with more luck.

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Macute, cloaker, and I all showed up, but we were having trouble getting with Tideline. Shooting for tomorrow.

For my match with Notyocookiez vs Zapoke and his partner Sexie, all showed up but Sexie. We try to arrange today with more luck.

Thanks for posting and letting me know. It will be noted your teams are making attempts to get matches in and I can verify you guys being on as I have everyone on my friends list.

Perf
07-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks for posting and letting me know. It will be noted your teams are making attempts to get matches in and I can verify you guys being on as I have everyone on my friends list.

Crim my match is appointed with all 4 of us for over 5 hours and 30 mins.

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 09:48 AM
us its supposed to be at 4pm est but i may be 15-30minutes late:/ but plz wait and ill show up asap

Argyros
07-30-2013, 10:05 AM

We tried to have our match this morning at 10:00 est also. I guess it never worked out, NotYo didn't showed up. Zap and I are planning it for 10:30 PM est.

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 10:38 AM
We tried to have our match this morning at 10:00 est also. I guess it never worked out, NotYo didn't showed up. Zap and I are planning it for 10:30 PM est.

A tip for scheduling is to send pm's more than just once so everyone stays on top of things. You also need to not just add the main of your opponent, but alternates as well so you can find them if they are twinking/farming/merching. These have helped me in the past.

Zapoke
07-30-2013, 11:03 AM
A tip for scheduling is to send pm's more than just once so everyone stays on top of things. You also need to not just add the main of your opponent, but alternates as well so you can find them if they are twinking/farming/merching. These have helped me in the past.

I believe the issue was that Cookiez was asleep at the time.

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 11:08 AM

That is fine, but was the match scheduled? If so, his fault. If not, then you see the basis for my post. Scheduling and communication are huge in these events.

Argyros
07-30-2013, 11:13 AM

That is fine, but was the match scheduled? If so, his fault. If not, then you see the basis for my post. Scheduling and communication are huge in these events.

Yes it was scheduled/ Apostle was there. Trust me a lot of pms are going around working out times. ;D

Zapoke
07-30-2013, 11:37 AM

Well, it wasn't scheduled last night, but he said he was available 10:00 AM EST today, so I sent him a pm this morning. It's not fully his fault, it's just unfortunate we didn't get it done this morning. :p

skrapicoco
07-30-2013, 12:23 PM
I will have people coming to witness matches whom I trust. They will know, as will I, if someone is cheating. Frankly, I find it sad if an end-game pvp'er has to cheat to win some gold.

Yeah hopefully everymatch can get through and btw since some of us have some thing going on and work on weekdays can we do our match on a weekend

Randomguy
07-30-2013, 12:46 PM
I will add you both once I know both classes and you have followed the link provided to register. Thanks.

Yeah hopefully everymatch can get through and btw since some of us have some thing going on and work on weekdays can we do our match on a weekend
Go on at 12 u live in LA right?

skrapicoco
07-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Go on at 12 u live in LA right?

yup but my partner she lives in Philippines

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Well, it wasn't scheduled last night, but he said he was available 10:00 AM EST today, so I sent him a pm this morning. It's not fully his fault, it's just unfortunate we didn't get it done this morning. :p

Yes it was scheduled/ Apostle was there. Trust me a lot of pms are going around working out times. ;D

Conflict of stories? You still have til tomorrow at 5 pm EST.

If you read the rules prior to committing, you know the answer to this question.

Perf
07-30-2013, 03:29 PM
Uh its been 30 mins since the appointed time of match and none of opponents showed up...

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm trying to get ahold of Macute, but he isn't responding on the forums. Still working on the match.

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Looks as if some people don't want to get their matches in. I am pretty sure the rules were clear before this started. If we don't make significant progress by tonight, I may close the tourney and refund everyone their money.

Funny how when I told people I would begin removing names because fees weren't paid, everyone was on at the same time. I shouldn't have to take drastic measures like this.

skrapicoco
07-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Conflict of stories? You still have til tomorrow at 5 pm EST.

If you read the rules prior to committing, you know the answer to this question.

Got it

angeldawn
07-30-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm trying to get ahold of Macute, but he isn't responding on the forums. Still working on the match.

I sent him a Facebook message telling him you were looking for him and to check forums. I don't know if he checks it often but hopefully it helps :)

Zapoke
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Looks as if some people don't want to get their matches in. I am pretty sure the rules were clear before this started. If we don't make significant progress by tonight, I may close the tourney and refund everyone their money.

Funny how when I told people I would begin removing names because fees weren't paid, everyone was on at the same time. I shouldn't have to take drastic measures like this.
What day was that? Sunday, right? It's the week right now. People generally have more responsibilities during the week, and less time to play. Also, 3 days seems like a short amount of time to get 4 people from 4 different timezones to come together.. Just a thought. I understand why you wanted to make the deadlines short, but as I'm sure you know, it's hard to schedule times that work for everyone. :x

Apostel
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Crim dont throw in all competitors into one bin. Our matchup is working on an appointment. Maybe you should have loosen the rules up to 4 days instead of 3. I bet this would solve at least 50% of the matches to a happy ending. Also please keep in mind this is a game and some ( not all of course) have jobs IRL and maybe can't find a time within the week. No critic, just my opinion.

As for Zapoke, Sexie and Notyocookiez we lf forward for tonight or tomorrow. PM's are sent and hopefully we get together at the same time this time.

lilgangster
07-30-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm in :) DEX bird
Ign: Lilgangsta
If anyone wants to be on my team pm me on here (not trying to enter, Im looking for a teammate so I can enter)

Zapoke
07-30-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm in :) DEX bird
Ign: Lilgangsta
If anyone wants to be on my team pm me on here (not trying to enter, Im looking for a teammate so I can enter)

You're a little late.

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Our match scheduled in 4 hours.

Crim, people need a bit of time is all. The first match is always the hardest to schedule, no worries. This tourney will be underway, it always pulls through.

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Yea I wouldve maybe done (if I was host) 1 week for the first round and 3days for 3others :/ But Crim decides hes the host...:/

dudetus
07-30-2013, 04:59 PM
vanish swoosh

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 05:16 PM
Ninja... everyone is on now

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 05:33 PM
we r playing now

dudetus
07-30-2013, 06:42 PM
gg.

over 1 hour of mayhem.

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 06:50 PM
D: how..

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 09:11 PM
Husky/Tabby advance. Close fight 5-4. Gj both teams.

As for Death and I....

Good game Trenton and Swords. Was nervous about facing a Rhino for the first time. :)

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Grats to the 2 teams that are advancing to the quarters good luck:)

Trenton
07-30-2013, 09:20 PM
As for Death and I....

Good game Trenton and Swords. Was nervous about facing a Rhino for the first time. :) Bahahaha, was fun, and was actually my first legit CTF match xD We had a good strategy going on earlier, yet I was the one that messed it up! ;)

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 09:23 PM
much different match then ours... Ours we all had 100+kills ninja and husk had over 200:3

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 09:43 PM
Macute and Tideline nowhere to be found for our scheduled match.

Zapoke
07-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Another failed attempt. :sleeping: Apostle couldn't make it, I guess. Already set another time for tomorrow. =x

NotYoCookiez
07-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Times are hard lol. Hopefully tomorrow

skrapicoco
07-31-2013, 12:13 AM
waiting for randomguy's reply

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
waiting for randomguy's reply

Random guy was on for several hours last night as I was on witnessing matches, playing mine, and talking to other participants.

Reunegade
07-31-2013, 08:05 AM
Macute and Tideline nowhere to be found for our scheduled match.
If it helps, I usually see Macute on everyday at around 1pm est.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Here is my issue guys: I am seeing certain players on constantly, and others never log in. People are saying I don't realize the scheduling conflicts. I say, not only have I had to schedule my match, but also navigate 30-40 pm's a day, constant in-game pm's, and all of the time involved with this. I have a job, am a husband, 4 kids, and have spent WAY more time (8-10 hours a day) just sitting in game than anyone else in this tourney. Add in the time I spend on forums answering pm's, and.... well, you get it.

At 5 pm EST today, I will make a decision in regards to the tourney. This thread existed for THREE days before the tourney began and NO ONE had an issue with the rules (except Dragon Rings) until the tourney started. You say I don't understand, but I implore you to look at my perspective and understand my side. People complain when tourneys last for months, then complain when restrictions are placed to keep this from happening. I had lengthy conversations with some of you in game yesterday about this so you understand where I am coming from.

If you have not responded to this thread since you signed up, take this as a warning to be more active before 5 pm EST today. If there are matches scheduled to occur today, please post here so I can try to be on.

Thanks to those whom have been active in game.

skrapicoco
07-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Random guy was on for several hours last night as I was on witnessing matches, playing mine, and talking to other participants.

Was talking to his teammate then he redirect me to set the schedule with the captain and i forwarded you the conversation we had, pm'd randomguy on forums asap still waiting for a reply

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Was talking to his teammate then he redirect me to set the schedule with the captain and i forwarded you the conversation we had, pm'd randomguy on forums asap still waiting for a reply

I saw your messages to Kung. However, as Kung said, you should have been coordinating all of this with the captain. As I said in the quote, I was on for 4-5 hours last night and Random guy was on the majority of the time. Kung is also very active and is constantly pm'ing me on forums and in game. I have only seen you in game for a few seconds to collect your fees and not since. Not saying you have not been on, but I have seen them in very frequently (see my lengthy explanation of time played each day.) I have also not seen your teammate at all nor have they added me in game.

Continue to work and get it scheduled.

skrapicoco
07-31-2013, 09:52 AM
I saw your messages to Kung. However, as Kung said, you should have been coordinating all of this with the captain. As I said in the quote, I was on for 4-5 hours last night and Random guy was on the majority of the time. Kung is also very active and is constantly pm'ing me on forums and in game. I have only seen you in game for a few seconds to collect your fees and not since. Not saying you have not been on, but I have seen them in very frequently (see my lengthy explanation of time played each day.) I have also not seen your teammate at all nor have they added me in game.

Continue to work and get it scheduled.

Yeah that what he said however at the beginning he should have said to set it with he's capt. Yet continued coordinating for nothing time effort wasted and true i rarely go on i have better things to do atm than play as this is not my priority now my partner is on around 1-7am pcific time and using other toons helping out guildies and ctf there is no point to stay and chat ingame for me just to wait for them to go on that's why we have the forums right? We will soon set the schedule asap he replied

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah that what he said however at the beginning he should have said to set it with he's capt. Yet continued coordinating for nothing time effort wasted and true i rarely go on i have better things to do atm than play as this is not my priority now my partner is on around 1-7am pcific time and using other toons helping out guildies and ctf there is no point to stay and chat ingame for me just to wait for them to go on that's why we have the forums right? We will soon set the schedule asap he replied

So, you choose to not be in game, and chose not to pm the captain of thr team, yet it is Randomguy's fault your match hasn't occured? Trust me, I have a lot of things better to do, but I made a commitment, as did you, and I am spending A LOT more time on this than I want/need too.

XghostzX
07-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Our match should be happening within the next 1-2 hours. Nothing to worry about :)

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 11:06 AM
Our match should be happening within the next 1-2 hours. Nothing to worry about :)

I am not worrying about you guys. You all have been working on things as I have witnessed most of it.

skrapicoco
07-31-2013, 11:26 AM
So, you choose to not be in game, and chose not to pm the captain of thr team, yet it is Randomguy's fault your match hasn't occured? Trust me, I have a lot of things better to do, but I made a commitment, as did you, and I am spending A LOT more time on this than I want/need too.

I pm'd randomguy first then temmate pm'd and setting time and date

Zapoke
07-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Sorry Crim, looks like we might not make it happen today. Cookie can't be on again until late tonight, but I have class then.

Everyone was on this morning.. but Apostel got called out for work. :hopelessness:

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Sorry Crim, looks like we might not make it happen today. Cookie can't be on again until late tonight, but I have class then.

Everyone was on this morning.. but Apostel got called out for work. :hopelessness:

Ok. I know it is frustrating. Apo was on his 32 bird for quite a while this morning (Well, morning for me.)

XghostzX
07-31-2013, 01:28 PM
Tideline and Macute didn't show up for the 3rd time even when we still scheduled... Guess we're still working on it.

Apostel
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey crim, yes I was on today this morning but I am 6 and 7 hours ahead of 3 of them. I'm sorry that I could not make it yesterday because I was awake till 2 am and passed out. 4 am for me is just insane when I have a working day today. I don't feel guilty that I could not make it. I have cleared my part of online times before and as I said yesterday AND today I just can't make it the times other may have time. Because of work. I've told Zap already that tomorrow I could be on the whole day because I have no work. As you can understand I have also a real life. And I don't feel guilty about that. Zap and me trying really hard to coordinate our match but 3 days is a very HARD TIMEFRAME for us because the tourney started in the start of the week. Please keep that in mind. All of us 4 would be happy if you could loosen this up for at least 1-2 days max( as for myself 1 or even 12hours are enough).

And yes I was in my bird to play because it was 4-6 am EST their time.

Greetings, Apo

NotYoCookiez
07-31-2013, 02:05 PM

Lol it's always 3 out of the 4 that's on :/

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Tideline and Macute didn't show up for the 3rd time even when we still scheduled... Guess we're still working on it.

Unacceptable. (On Macute/Tideline's part)

Hey crim, yes I was on today this morning but I am 6 and 7 hours ahead of 3 of them. I'm sorry that I could not make it yesterday because I was awake till 2 am and passed out. 4 am for me is just insane when I have a working day today. I don't feel guilty that I could not make it. I have cleared my part of online times before and as I said yesterday AND today I just can't make it the times other may have time. Because of work. I've told Zap already that tomorrow I could be on the whole day because I have no work. As you can understand I have also a real life. And I don't feel guilty about that. Zap and me trying really hard to coordinate our match but 3 days is a very HARD TIMEFRAME for us because the tourney started in the start of the week. Please keep that in mind. All of us 4 would be happy if you could loosen this up for at least 1-2 days max( as for myself 1 or even 12hours are enough).

Greetings, Apo

Acceptable.

Read some of my previous posts. Don't worry about it, yet.

Perf
07-31-2013, 02:30 PM
I have spoken to both of my opponents and they accept the consequentes of not showing up on our scheduled match.

Apostel
07-31-2013, 02:35 PM

Unacceptable. (On Macute/Tideline's part)

Greetings, Apo

Acceptable.

Read some of my previous posts. Don't worry about it, yet.

OK, just feel responsible to tell you my statement. You could get it wrong otherwise. As I am now, still looking forward to catch all of us the next few hours. I still am at work (rastaurant) but I am in contact with zap all the time.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 03:36 PM
I have spoken to both of my opponents and they accept the consequentes of not showing up on our scheduled match.

So they are forfeiting? If so, I need Kratos to verify here on forums.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 04:22 PM
***UPDATE***

Team leaders need to check their pm's. The deadline has passed for the first round. However, I am making a few exceptions. There are certain teams whom have 4 hours from now to get their matches in, otherwise, I will be placing you under "forfeit" based on forum activity, amount of pm's sent, and in-game activity. In 4 hours, I will update again with my decisions.

Thank you.

skrapicoco
07-31-2013, 05:05 PM
Still waiting for a reply

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
I have been told Plz Enter Name has forfeited. Unsernamed's tram has been advanced. Usernamed and Huskybird have until 6:30 pm EST on Saturday, Aug. 2, to get their match in. I will also pm both captains.

Thanks

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 08:57 PM
***UPDATE***

As stated before, I am updating the status of this tourney. The following decisions are final and are based off of three factors: In-game activity, thread activity, and pm's/communication between myself and captains involved:

1. Team HaHaHaHabirdy vs. Team Onagiabef: You will have until Thursday evening at 11:59 p.m. to have begun your match. Otherwise, I will eliminate the team I feel has been least cooperative/active.

2. Team Skrapicoco vs. Team Randomguy: You will have until Thursday evening at 11:59 p.m. to have begun your match. Otherwise, I will eliminate the team I feel has been least cooperative/active.

3. Team Macute vs. Team XghostzX: Team XghostzX has been advanced based on the reasons listed above. I also have numerous pm's from Ghost stating Team Macute has missed several opportunities.

4. Team Notyocookiez vs. Team Zapoke: You will have until Thursday evening at 11:59 p.m. to have begun your match. Otherwise, I will eliminate the team I feel has been least cooperative/active.

Thank you to the other eight teams whom have gotten your matches in and shown excellent cooperation to this point. It is appreciated and will be noted as future tournaments are created.

With that said, we have three more first round matches... let's do this guys! GL to all who still remain!

NotYoCookiez
07-31-2013, 09:19 PM
I hope we don't get a bad rep. It's not that we ignore or not trying to put effort, it's hard trying to do to 4 different time zone with 4 different lives to be on at same time.

Both zapoke and my team are trying, hopefully we get them in on Thursday.

CrimsonTider
07-31-2013, 09:29 PM
I hope we don't get a bad rep. It's not that we ignore or not trying to put effort, it's hard trying to do to 4 different time zone with 4 different lives to be on at same time.

Both zapoke and my team are trying, hopefully we get them in on Thursday.

On the contrary. Your teams received extensions due to cooperation, not lack there of. Apostel swears you guys will get it in tomorrow and I believe him. Good luck.

XghostzX
07-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the updates Crim, we appreciate you keeping everything on track. Again, I know it's tough doing.

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Well thats make you a real player. . . I was really dissapointed and might not join any tourney if this things will happen again. . . Thank you cloakker and ghost for admitting we won. . . Good fight

You need to understand, the match did NOT count because I removed your team for lack of cooperation. If you have anything to say to me, use a pm and stop derailing this thread.

For the rest of the people still in the tourney, I have in-services all day and will update as needed. If you post scores, I will update bracket as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Extreme
08-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Well thats make you a real player. . . I was really dissapointed and might not join any tourney if this things will happen again. . . Thank you cloakker and ghost for admitting we won. . . Good fight

Dot Space Dot space Dot.

Cloakker
08-01-2013, 10:12 AM
This is part of the reason why I don't enter endgame tourneys -.-
Ikr? Lol

Zapoke
08-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Nice come back Apostel/Cookiez. From 4-1 to 4-4.. But we won in the end! ;) Gg.
Close game.

XghostzX
08-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Nice game Zapoke! That's nuts, haha.

Now we got to get our match in :)

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Nice come back Apostel/Cookiez. From 4-1 to 4-4.. But we won in the end! ;) Gg.
Close game.

Thank you guys! Much appreciated your cooperation, patience, and sportsmanship.

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Nice game Zapoke! That's nuts, haha.

Now we got to get our match in :)

You guys have until Sunday, August 4th at 3 pm EST to get your match in. Thanks again for your cooperation.

NotYoCookiez
08-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Lol it was 4-1 within like 5-10mins xD (apostel and I losing)
Haha good job sexie and zap ^_^ good luck !

Revealing
08-01-2013, 05:18 PM
GL Everyone

~~~revealing (forum nub) ~~~

skrapicoco
08-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Skrapi tell Kung and your partner Thursday 8:30 at night I live in CA btw, I have stuff to do, canceled lots of stuff just for this

Still waiting for a reply from last night

XghostzX
08-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Wow, just great. I was banned for a week and I have no idea why. I haven't done one remotely negative thing in game, this is crazy.

Trying to get this sorted out...

Zapoke
08-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Wow, just great. I was banned for a week and I have no idea why. I haven't done one remotely negative thing in game, this is crazy.

Well.. that's terrible timing. ._."

Swords
08-01-2013, 06:25 PM

You admitted to Drag rings though. I literally have like 5 screen shots.

Sorry about the drama, Crim. Stupid on my part for playing the match so late for me. Lesson learned.

I know ghost doesn't lie...

Hate how people join tourneys but yet they have excuses for not being able to schedule a match and to follow that scheduled time...

Cheenivie
08-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Didnt check forums all day and now I see this:o poop just got real...

billybob1
08-01-2013, 07:11 PM

lol..duhh check in general section..sum nice screenies of u enif

psst i thought it was funny

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Ok...

Just want to let everyone know I am aware of all that is going on and in the midst of trying to make decisions after a long day. I will update thread again once I have a chance to sit and breathe for a moment.

Thanks

NotYoCookiez
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM
lol..duhh check in general section..sum nice screenies of u enif

psst i thought it was funny

Wow that's him?!?! No way, you got banned for being making racist jokes that someone posted. -.-

:,(

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Ok... I have thought about some things, and wanted to implement a way to allow a team which previously lost in the tourney, a way to play back in to take Ghost/Cloakker's spot. However, I just cannot afford to put anymore time into this. We started our in-services today and I have a ton of work ahead of me before next Wed (when our students return.) So, with that said...

Congratz to Zap's team for being the first semifinalists! I know you guys would have preferred to earn it, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Bracket is being updated and there are two matches which must be played within the next 1 hour and 43 minutes or more teams will be kicked. Please get them in guys.

-Crim

NotYoCookiez
08-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Grats zap again xD you guys deserved that spot! GL

Onagiabef
08-01-2013, 09:44 PM
My apologies to everyone especially gaunab, hahahabirdy And Alvin. Also to crim. Go figure I get slammed with work the last three days. Haven't been able to really log even. Best of luck for the rest of the tourney to everyone

Argyros
08-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey crim,
Does it have to be only be sets, I.e. rift/hate with a set bonus? Or could we substitute a force kite shield for a rift shield? All l50 class specific and while wearing no vanities of course. Just wondering.

CrimsonTider
08-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey crim,
Does it have to be only be sets, I.e. rift/hate with a set bonus? Or could we substitute a force kite shield for a rift shield? All l50 class specific and while wearing no vanities of course. Just wondering.

Rules stated "sets". This insures the proper class gear is used. Shields and weapons are easy to differentiate, however, helms and armor are not. This would allow people to use gear outside of class specificity.

@Ona - I appreciate you letting me know what's going on. This will in now way effect you being allowed to join future tourneys. I understand how work takes away our joy as I mentioned above how much I now have going on.

HaHa/Gaunab advanced. One spot left and only 54 min for scores to be posted.

skrapicoco
08-01-2013, 10:26 PM
crim still no reply from opponent

Perf
08-02-2013, 01:03 AM
Ok trying to schedule time with opponents.... It's hard since one of my opponents refuses to "wake up earlier". Well I keep moving on till I find a time which will suit us all... :hopelessness:

Gragorak
08-02-2013, 06:53 AM
@Crim, I suppose that Tideline's ban from your future tournaments was cancelled?

Edit: Edited OT out, mind replying to my question now?

CrimsonTider
08-02-2013, 06:54 AM
@Crim, I suppose that Tideline's ban from your future tournaments was cancelled?

Right... Check the last post of 9th page.

This has nothing to do with this thread. If you have questions, feel free to pm me.

Cheenivie
08-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Did I read well theres a spot open? If so me and ninja:P

dudetus
08-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Did I read well theres a spot open? If so me and ninja:P

At least we are active :D...

Cheenivie
08-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Yes! Im on everyday... So if I read it well we can volonteer... Since you are in such need:P

CrimsonTider
08-02-2013, 03:03 PM

Edit: Edited OT out, mind replying to my question now?

As I said: PM.

At least we are active :D...

Yes! Im on everyday... So if I read it well we can volonteer... Since you are in such need:P

I am not bringing anyone back in. If I get 5 seconds to breathe, I will send you guys a pm.

CrimsonTider
08-02-2013, 08:07 PM
***UPDATE***

Two pieces of business to attend to:

1. As I have done before, based on thread/in game activity and communication through pm's, Team Skrapicoco has been advanced. You guys have until Monday, August 5th at 9 pm EST to get your match in. No exceptions.

2. For those thinking I play favors, bend the rules, or make poor decisions, I am disqualifying my team from the tourney. My team failed to meet the deadline set in place with Team Gladiator and therefore, have lost our place in tourney. They will now await the winner of the above match to see who they will face in the semi-finals. Congratz.

Brackets are updated and final.

Randomguy
08-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Where are u skrapi Kung and I are both on

macute
08-02-2013, 08:58 PM
How come i cant open personal messages in my ipad? Is it because it doesn't have java scrypt? I wanna know coz i wanna see the brackets too lol... xD

Onagiabef
08-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Crim Your doing a great job handling this tourney!!!!!! I finally read thought all the posts wow.

skrapicoco
08-03-2013, 01:59 AM
hahhabirdy and i talked some dates and hes gonna talk to gau about it

onag thanks about the loan XD

Thatkidoverthere
08-03-2013, 02:15 AM
You still taking donations Crim? if so Ill put up another 250k for this...IGN Mrneedham or Mrneedhamtwo

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Crim Your doing a great job handling this tourney!!!!!! I finally read thought all the posts wow.

Thank you! I hate things worked out the way they did for you and I hope you can join future tourneys.

You still taking donations Crim? if so Ill put up another 250k for this...IGN Mrneedham or Mrneedhamtwo

Much appreciated. Add my mule and I will add you as well.

Hoping to see some matches played today since it is the weekend. Actually, there isn't a reason we can't get it finished by tomorrow if everyone stays active.

Good luck to all remaining!

Perf
08-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Thank you! I hate things worked out the way they did for you and I hope you can join future tourneys.

Much appreciated. Add my mule and I will add you as well.

Hoping to see some matches played today since it is the weekend. Actually, there isn't a reason we can't get it finished by tomorrow if everyone stays active.

Good luck to all remaining!

Well my scheduled match for 9 am est isn't on... Two difficulties. My partner has been nowhere seen for the past two days and both my opponents aren't here. Well they are usually on at 4 pm est, so could I please get a sub to be my partner for this match? If so then I would like to have cheenivie because I still want to face my opponents even after they didn't show up. Also I've been completely ignored on my attempts to schedule a time through pm on forums. I had to do it in-game but there the participants aren't all together on for the same time, otherwise the match would've been played. So there have been difficulties contacting others, I have tried my best I could though.

Cheenivie
08-03-2013, 09:07 AM
I will if crim approves;😱

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Well my scheduled match for 9 am est isn't on... Two difficulties. My partner has been nowhere seen for the past two days and both my opponents aren't here. Well they are usually on at 4 pm est, so could I please get a sub to be my partner for this match? If so then I would like to have cheenivie because I still want to face my opponents even after they didn't show up. Also I've been completely ignored on my attempts to schedule a time through pm on forums. I had to do it in-game but there the participants aren't all together on for the same time, otherwise the match would've been played. So there have been difficulties contacting others, I have tried my best I could though.

Continue to do your part and keep me informed here on forums. Also, attach me to your pm's as "proof." I note all account activity. As far as subs go, the answer is "no." I had about 5 individuals I could have used as a sub last night and did not. You still have time to get your match in.

Thanks.

Randomguy
08-03-2013, 01:12 PM
So skrapi when we fighting?

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 01:53 PM
So skrapi when we fighting?

You're nit. Go back to the last page and read. This shows me you have not kept up with the tourney thread.

Perf
08-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I want to say good luck to Huskybird and Tabbylovesu in the rest of the tourney. It's safe to say that D won't show up anymore and I'm heading to bed. Sorry that we couldn't face you guys! Good night!

CrimsonTider
08-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I want to say good luck to Huskybird and Tabbylovesu in the rest of the tourney. It's safe to say that D won't show up anymore and I'm heading to bed. Sorry that we couldn't face you guys! Good night!

You still have until tomorrow at 9 pm EST to get your match in. Due to your activity on forums, Husky's team doesn't get off that easy.

Perf
08-03-2013, 05:20 PM
You still have until tomorrow at 9 pm EST to get your match in. Due to your activity on forums, Husky's team doesn't get off that easy.

Oh thank you! A perfect opportunity to find dsituation, I can check if hes online all day since its sunday.

Randomguy
08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
You're nit. Go back to the last page and read. This shows me you have not kept up with the tourney thread.

Can't blame me trying to get on a lot, no Internet on a bus in yellowstone

Hahahahabirdy
08-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Time converters are fails so I told gau wrong time for match. Retrying at 3am PST on monday. (woo..?)

CrimsonTider
08-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Time converters are fails so I told gau wrong time for match. Retrying at 3am PST on monday. (woo..?)

LOL! Drink lots of Mt. Dew. Thanks for the infor HarHar. ;)

Hahahahabirdy
08-04-2013, 09:37 AM
LOL! Drink lots of Mt. Dew. Thanks for the infor HarHar. ;)

I lied, just found out gau has school already, will need to reschedule once again thanks to having 4 completely different timezones. :(

skrapicoco
08-05-2013, 01:08 AM
we will try to get our match in tom 730am pst

Policer
08-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Its dsituation!! Sorry guys i went philippines thts why i couldnt go online... But now i find me a spot here in my place with wifi to play... Are we still in?

skrapicoco
08-05-2013, 09:38 AM
we are on now hahahabirdy

CrimsonTider
08-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Its dsituation!! Sorry guys i went philippines thts why i couldnt go online... But now i find me a spot here in my place with wifi to play... Are we still in?

Unfortunately, Perf forfeited. He is now unable to play for about a week I believe.

I will be updating thread later today. Everyone remaining needs to keep an eye on this thread. Thanks!

Hahahahabirdy
08-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Good game skrapi
http://i.imgur.com/Lm9pQf2.png

CrimsonTider
08-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks HaHa. I will get brackets updated. You guys have until Thursday, Aug. 8 to get your match in. I will let Glad know you guys won.

Thanks Skrapi for getting the match in and keeping me informed.

Nihiliste
08-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks HaHa. I will get brackets updated. You guys have until Thursday, Aug. 8 to get your match in. I will let Glad know you guys won.

Thanks Skrapi for getting the match in and keeping me informed.

We spoke, might play the match in about an hour.

CrimsonTider
08-05-2013, 12:39 PM
We spoke, might play the match in about an hour.

I love... not goin' there. Good luck guys! I'll be at work or I would watch.

Zapoke
08-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Lost 5-4. Gg. :-) (Already submitted the loss, Crim)

Argyros
08-05-2013, 07:35 PM

Whew that was a long and close game. >.< GG guys, and I hope you do well in your upcoming match! :D

CrimsonTider
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM

Whew that was a long and close game. >.< GG guys, and I hope you do well in your upcoming match! :D

Thanks guys. Let me know when a good time is on to give you your semi-finalist prize. I appreciate you keeping me informed and posting regularly.

skrapicoco
08-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Good game skrapi
http://i.imgur.com/Lm9pQf2.png

yup GG OP 75 bird XD

Zapoke
08-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks guys. Let me know when a good time is on to give you your semi-finalist prize. I appreciate you keeping me informed and posting regularly.

Any time tomorrow after 11:00 AM EST.

XghostzX
08-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Hahahabirdy, I expect you to win dis tourney. <3

Nihiliste
08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
We played our match vs. Gau and Birdy, it was a really fun game!

CrimsonTider
08-07-2013, 05:32 PM
We played our match vs. Gau and Birdy, it was a really fun game!

Thanks for posting.

Championship game is Gladiator/Dollo against Husky/Tabby. You guys have until 6:00 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 10. Good luck!

Reunegade
08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Ohoho! This is going to get exciting! *grabs popcorn*

NotYoCookiez
08-08-2013, 08:37 PM
5-1 all the time lol

Nihiliste
08-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Match is scheduled for tomorrow at 12 p.m. EST.

Hahahahabirdy
08-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Match is scheduled for tommorow at 12 p.m. EST.

You spelled tomorrow wrong

Nihiliste
08-09-2013, 05:28 PM
El o el.

Hahahahabirdy
08-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Match is scheduled for tommorrow at 12 p.m. EST.

El o el.

You spelled it wrong again. (LOL)

Nihiliste
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
El o el fixed!

Nihiliste
08-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Dollo and I played our match vs. Husky and Tabby, thanks to Crim for hosting a successful tourney and congrats to Husky and Tabby for making it it to the Finals. Crim, let me know when you're available so we can collect our prize!

Cheenivie
08-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Grats Glad an Dollo on the win and also congrats to tabby and husk for making it to the finals:)

CrimsonTider
08-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Dollo and I played our match vs. Husky and Tabby, thanks to Crim for hosting a successful tourney and congrats to Husky and Tabby for making it it to the Finals. Crim, let me know when you're available so we can collect our prize!

Congratz! I will pm all the prize winners to try and schedule a time to meet up.

Thanks to everyone for a fairly smooth tournament and for the support given throughout. If I can get some EXTRA support *coughSTScough*, I will look into hosting another very soon.

XghostzX
08-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Congratz! I will pm all the prize winners to try and schedule a time to meet up.

Thanks to everyone for a fairly smooth tournament and for the support given throughout. If I can get some EXTRA support *coughSTScough*, I will look into hosting another very soon.

Yesss, please do :D

Crashy
08-11-2013, 07:31 PM

Gratz on first place!
So me and Ryan did lose to the winners first round:)
Gg

skrapicoco
08-14-2013, 10:07 PM
grats to the winners! onag where are youuuuuuuu lol