PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon stats need to be buffed

Xxxxzero
07-25-2013, 06:39 PM
These stats are horrible. It looks like I'm wearing my luck pendant when using Abaddon. Please buff this pet to at least +25 to primary stat, or please make damage % buffs from pets and or passive stats visable (added to our base stat numbers). This 'mythic' pet seems useless for everything in this game pretty much except for leveling. Thank you.
-Zero

Roberto077
07-25-2013, 06:41 PM
My Abaddon was doing 3 damage earlier. New world record!

Trenton
07-25-2013, 06:57 PM
My Abaddon was doing 3 damage earlier. New world record! Nice!;)

Xxxxzero
07-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Mythic pets just need to be upgraded in general. They should be better than legendary pets but yet I find their stats lacking. In most cases my damage and HP are looking pretty low when using mythic pets(Slag ,Ripmaw, and Abaddon) When my legendary pets are actually giving me good stats like malison or Clyde. We pay for mythic expecting it to be good or at least usable. Ill admit slag is a good pet overall, but my stats look horrible while he's summed, as well as Abaddon. Thank you
-Zero

Xxxxzero
07-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Summoned*

rssh0106
07-25-2013, 09:23 PM
These stats are horrible. It looks like I'm wearing my luck pendant when using Abaddon. Please buff this pet to at least +25 to primary stat, or please make damage % buffs from pets and or passive stats visable (added to our base stat numbers). This 'mythic' pet seems useless for everything in this game pretty much except for leveling. Thank you.
-Zero

Don't need adjusted.
Abaddon is already the top dmg pet for rogue and mage.
Why should you ask dev for more?

15%dmg really work...u can test in elite mob, really show 15% dmg more on mobs.

Leoyo
07-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Hope the 10% xp gain can be replaced with other useful stats
10% xp gain is so funny

Energizeric
07-25-2013, 09:54 PM
-Zero

Sounds like the only reason you get a pet is to show off the stats. The 15% damage buff is there whether you can see it or not. And the armor buff is huge as well. This pet is the perfect PvE pet.

Solid
07-25-2013, 09:55 PM
PvE only pet

Worthless in PvP unless ur a full out armored tank.

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:03 AM
Mythic pets just need to be upgraded in general. They should be better than legendary pets but yet I find their stats lacking. In most cases my damage and HP are looking pretty low when using mythic pets(Slag ,Ripmaw, and Abaddon) When my legendary pets are actually giving me good stats like malison or Clyde. We pay for mythic expecting it to be good or at least usable. Ill admit slag is a good pet overall, but my stats look horrible while he's summed, as well as Abaddon. Thank you
-Zero

Agreed. So far, my Abaddon is a little disappointment to me. Sure he looks cool and like Samael. But I feel like I'm leveling a Deary or some random legendary pet. Slag is so far my favorite mythic pet. At least it partially increases stats. I struggled killing mobs in WT today while trying to level my Abaddon, hoping it's level might effect it's power. I also agree that we buy mythics expecting them to be at least a little better then legendaries. I feel like my Talon and Malison does the best service for me in PvP and PvE. Course, there's the arcane ability of these mythic pets, but I think the ability of Talon and Slag are ACTUALLY USEFUL during a battle....

I'm really hoping for STS to buff Abaddon's stats ASAP. We didn't buy these mythics for nothing -_- we bought these mythics so we can be a little more powerful.

Zanpakuto
07-26-2013, 01:07 AM
He definitely needs to be beefed up before I buy.

vholt
07-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Sounds like the only reason you get a pet is to show off the stats. The 15% damage buff is there whether you can see it or not. And the armor buff is huge as well. This pet is the perfect PvE pet.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1!!!!!!!!!! :o

Yunfehn
07-26-2013, 03:31 AM
I think Ripmaw is the weakest myhtic pet ever. Ripmaw need to get buffed too :/

juaki
07-26-2013, 04:51 AM
I have named Messi my Abaddon pet. I'm thinking about changing name fast now!

abihakim
07-26-2013, 05:12 AM
i will pass the price tags doesnt justify its price

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

KingMartin
07-26-2013, 05:26 AM
As for me, I will wait till we run on Elite Grimnr with Abaddon 30+ lvl party and only then give judgement. I bought Abaddon for big bosses fight, as it's only lvl 17 now I cannot say anything.

"at end levels it will additionally reduce the chance for hit enemies to score critical hits."

Meljann
07-26-2013, 07:29 AM
I agree strongly please buff the new mythic pet. Atm my mal owns abaddon. If u are willing to buff this pet, then I will buy, till then mal FTW

moot
07-26-2013, 10:31 AM
This is actually my dream pet. I love the armor bonus but I hope the 10% xp can be replace by 25 str (for health) and maybe change the passive to have a chance to heal when health below 50%. And also maybe change the arcane ability to buff armor by 50% and debuff enemy armor by 50% for 5 sec.

This will make the pet as fully defensive pet.

Carapace
07-26-2013, 10:53 AM
It should be noted that currently any damage % bonus is still not reflecting in the stats screen but IS being applied.

markuselliot
07-26-2013, 11:14 AM
It should be noted that currently any damage % bonus is still not reflecting in the stats screen but IS being applied.

But is the damage boost reflected in actual fights now? I didn't see a big difference. Also, if not considering changing the buffs of Abbadon, you should consider changing the arcane ability to stat boost or make it very likely to decrease enemies or boss's hit accuracy, or even disarm enemies (including boss). Pet with skills which have nothing to do in boss fight are indeed not a mythic pet, but vanity pet.

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM

There's other pets where the percentage isn't shown also the passive for DMG % doesn't show. We players been saying stuff like this for awhile now

killsweep
07-26-2013, 11:36 AM
What makes mythical pets so good is that there rare. To be honest I'd be more happy If I found a mythic than a legendary in a dungeon

Zanpakuto
07-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Second day goes by, abaddon still not buffed up. Do not want.

wvhills
07-26-2013, 02:11 PM

is that ever going to be fixed?

Darko
07-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Second day goes by, abaddon still not buffed up. Do not want.

Join the club, rip maw has been waiting a lot longer for buff...stats for mythic and arcane are pathetic minus Samuel and slag....compsre glacian and samuekl lmao...especially the cd. Its laughable...malison is still best overapl pet...so sad...I'd rather use wyatt that some mythical pets

Zanpakuto
07-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Join the club, rip maw has been waiting a lot longer for buff...stats for mythic and arcane are pathetic minus Samuel and slag....compsre glacian and samuekl lmao...especially the cd. Its laughable...malison is still best overapl pet...so sad...I'd rather use wyatt that some mythical pets

I hear ya! Slag and Mali are awesome!

abihakim
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
does it stun like slag? no
give you str/int which is usefull for all classes beside prim stats? no
is it better than slag? no
has the better stats/more useful than slag? no

I will pass.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Kaytar
07-29-2013, 05:31 AM
-ZeroThren asked to reply to the OP: Ya, I agree with yuh.

Obi
07-29-2013, 05:35 AM
If you don't like the stats do not buy it.

rssh0106
07-29-2013, 10:39 PM
-Zero

I think the stat is awesome, not bad as u guy think.
But the arcane ability and passive is not so useful.

Arcane abiility only reduce chane of hit, but how many? 25%
Also reduce crit chance 5%? That kidding me, it should be more than 20% reduction!

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 10:52 PM
I think the stat is awesome, not bad as u guy think.
But the arcane ability and passive is not so useful.

Arcane abiility only reduce chane of hit, but how many? 25%
Also reduce crit chance 5%? That kidding me, it should be more than 20% reduction!

It does damage to surrounding targets with a chance to do damage over time. It still needs a buff though

Temarichan
07-30-2013, 12:16 AM
Well, I leveled him to 30 and going on soon to 31. But I realized he's an excellent PvE and farming pet. When I have my Lep pendant on with Abaddon in KM3, I don't struggle with the downgrade when the amulet is equipped.

I'm starting not to regret my purchase of him. :P

He's pretty good in the Shuyal Arena with his armor.

He gets better as level increases.

Of course, I Do agree that the primary stats should be like.... 15-25+ :P it would make one heck of a awesome pet.

Kostral
07-30-2013, 12:54 AM
If you don't like the stats do not buy it.

%100 agree...

if u dont like the stats or other else just dont buy it ... at least we have an option to buy or not , then after let think to the staff the future of this pet...

My opinion is same : think a bit newbies which has started, that pet will complain em till they reach top lvl ...

Crowsfoot
07-30-2013, 01:15 AM
You do realize he has a 10% xp buff, that's the point of abaddon. I spent approx 70hours to reach last cap. 7hrs is a lot of saved time, plus it stacks. Myth pets are exclusive plat and guaranteed to receive (unlike crates that are chance). It sounds like some of you expect mythic pets to compare to arcane pets almost. I don't use plat but if I did the first thing I would buy is abbadon (I already have mythic ap).

PS: if the pet has crummy stats don't buy it, no one is forcing you to buy.

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 05:38 AM

When can you fix this bug?? right now its not worth my 250 plats.. i buy two abadon is not even close to slug stats!

the arcane ability is lame because its only by chance.. you cant rely on it... slug is more better in terms of stats and veru useful in boss hunt and PVP.

For now Abadon onyl advantage is it looks good.. other wise its a trashy mythic pet.

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 05:40 AM
There's other pets where the percentage isn't shown also the passive for DMG % doesn't show. We players been saying stuff like this for awhile now

yah i think its not only abadon.. but also passive skills % dont reflect at all.

KingMartin
07-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Well, I leveled him to 30 and going on soon to 31. But I realized he's an excellent PvE and farming pet. When I have my Lep pendant on with Abaddon in KM3, I don't struggle with the downgrade when the amulet is equipped.

I agree 100% and I do not understand why so many people complain. Don't buy it guys, enjoy your Slag, no one is forcing you to buy Abaddon.

I can only say that a reasonable party with 3 30lvl Abbys can beat Bloodhammer in practically exactly the time as with slags. If not faster. Obviously, his DoT attack compensates for lower primaries. Plus, one dies significantly less, hence saving time or plats for revival. Plus, it saves health pots. So, perhaps learn to play with this pet. It is a supportive pet, not a juggernaut.

Yes, trading 10%XP for 10% luck would be a nice enhancement :)

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 03:28 AM
I agree 100% and I do not understand why so many people complain. Don't buy it guys, enjoy your Slag, no one is forcing you to buy Abaddon.

I can only say that a reasonable party with 3 30lvl Abbys can beat Bloodhammer in practically exactly the time as with slags. If not faster. Obviously, his DoT attack compensates for lower primaries. Plus, one dies significantly less, hence saving time or plats for revival. Plus, it saves health pots. So, perhaps learn to play with this pet. It is a supportive pet, not a juggernaut.

Yes, trading 10%XP for 10% luck would be a nice enhancement :)

its would be nice if his arcane ability is not by chance

KingMartin
07-31-2013, 03:42 AM
its would be nice if his arcane ability is not by chance

I agree Sprtcuz, but I think the chances are quite high (at least on lvl 30+). As I am saying, I don't feel that an Abaddon party would be inferior to Slag party. I am speaking ceteris paribus, all other conditions same. But of course there are bosses where slug panic arcane prevails, I assume. The best results might be Abbys for mobs, switch to Slags for the Boss.

I just want to encourage the guys who bought Abaddon. Don't weep before you test Abby on high level and in a decent party. :)

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 04:16 AM
I agree Sprtcuz, but I think the chances are quite high (at least on lvl 30+). As I am saying, I don't feel that an Abaddon party would be inferior to Slag party. I am speaking ceteris paribus, all other conditions same. But of course there are bosses where slug panic arcane prevails, I assume. The best results might be Abbys for mobs, switch to Slags for the Boss.

I just want to encourage the guys who bought Abaddon. Don't weep before you test Abby on high level and in a decent party. :)

ohhh my abadon is lvl 31... still the chance is low.. abadon is good on farming like wt4 and km3... but not on boss hunt...

maybe if they add life regeneration on it while having huge armor lol more like warriors pet. ^_^

for me its only the arcane ability of abadon i dont like.. unlike slug it hold boss... so if abadon is not by chance that would b great

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 04:17 AM

ohhh my abadon is lvl 31... still the chance is low.. abadon is good on farming like wt4 and km3... but not on boss hunt...

maybe if they add life regeneration on it while having huge armor lol more like warriors pet. ^_^

for me its only the arcane ability of abadon i dont like.. unlike slug it hold boss... so if abadon is not by chance that would b great

juaki
07-31-2013, 04:21 AM
I upgraded it to 30 lv... I'll use it for rising a little fast my experience to 36lv, while I wait new capability, it will be "stashed".

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 05:13 AM
I upgraded it to 30 lv... I'll use it for rising a little fast my experience to 36lv, while I wait new capability, it will be "stashed".

yup that is one of the reason i get abadon for 36 cap.. LOL! move speed + 10% Xp + elixirs = BOOM! 36 in 1 day lol

shadikiller
07-31-2013, 08:15 AM
still best pet for me is slag ))
well im comparing to glacian and all others besides sameal which i dont own
i like my slag more then glacian )))))
but the point of new mythic pet is new stat..new stuff..
this is a tanking pet also...plus good damage )))

TuMadreee
07-31-2013, 10:28 AM
My abaddon is l30, and all I ask is to make his arcane ability ALWAYS hit. For a mythic pet... That is a must. The probability on his arcane ability makes it not so good.

KingMartin
07-31-2013, 06:57 PM
Today I got finally Haunted title in a full Abaddon lvl 30-31 party. I will never regret this purchase.

Daddyblu
08-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Today I got finally Haunted title in a full Abaddon lvl 30-31 party. I will never regret this purchase.

did you use full elixir ?

KingMartin
08-01-2013, 02:03 AM
did you use full elixir ?

Yes, DMG and Speed, but honestly DMG was not needed probably. The key was two mages with myth armor, spec'd for max damage. Anyway, I am happy, because according to my coin account, I needed 96 tries :)

Well, at least I can buy Koko finally :)

Daddyblu
08-01-2013, 02:11 AM
Yes, DMG and Speed, but honestly DMG was not needed probably. The key was two mages with myth armor, spec'd for max damage. Anyway, I am happy, because according to my coin account, I needed 96 tries :)

Well, at least I can buy Koko finally :)

are you referring to the 99.9 second achievement?? and you said your with level 30? i tried it with 1 rouge two mage full mythic including me is so hard to get that achievement.

KingMartin
08-01-2013, 02:18 AM
It is damned hard, Sprt. We could not beat 1:33 time until the second mage got myth armor. By the way, you get the AP if the clock ticks like 1:30:500, which was our case. We lost like 2 secs in the first room and so I believe 1:28 is doable.

Hint: Our mages need myth helm badly and you are a rich guy - so perhaps you can make a deal with them ;-)

Daddyblu
08-01-2013, 06:58 AM
It is damned hard, Sprt. We could not beat 1:33 time until the second mage got myth armor. By the way, you get the AP if the clock ticks like 1:30:500, which was our case. We lost like 2 secs in the first room and so I believe 1:28 is doable.

Hint: Our mages need myth helm badly and you are a rich guy - so perhaps you can make a deal with them ;-)

my mages are full mythics... i only need 1 rouge.. lol

Zuzeq
08-01-2013, 10:09 AM
My abaddon is l30, and all I ask is to make his arcane ability ALWAYS hit. For a mythic pet... That is a must. The probability on his arcane ability makes it not so good.

^^This is all the buff the pet needs. Plz get this rolling(:

Zanpakuto
08-01-2013, 11:44 AM
quite some time has passed and still no buff. I'm guessing he's going to be the way he is therefore not going to buy :)

Valsacar
08-03-2013, 07:49 AM
He's actually a good pet guys... for sorc he gives the highest damage out of any other pets, his arcane does damage with the chance to DoT. The DoT is pretty strong, mine is lvl 30 and I've seen 50+ damage (highest I've noticed is 58).

Roberto077
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
He's actually a good pet guys... for sorc he gives the highest damage out of any other pets, his arcane does damage with the chance to DoT. The DoT is pretty strong, mine is lvl 30 and I've seen 50+ damage (highest I've noticed is 58).

No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Spyce
08-03-2013, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=Roberto077;1208113]No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Didn't he hit like 3s in your video?

Roberto077
08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=Roberto077;1208113]No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Didn't he hit like 3s in your video?

Pretty sure it was 2 secs.

Valsacar
08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Yes it does, if you bother to actually read you will see he does 15%, just like Loki does. He also increases primary stat by 10, which makes it higher than loki.

His DoT does more, per tick, than timeshift does and 50-60 damage (I just tested it). It lasts for 5-6 seconds (I just tested it), the swirling grey smoke symbol only lasts for 2 seconds but the damage continues for another 3-4 seconds.

Your video showed you testing him, at level 1 and level 3, of course he isn't going to do any damage as a lvl 3 pet against lvl 31 mobs. At the very end, not showing any testing, you had him at lvl 22. When he's at lvl 30 try actually doing some testing

Daddyblu
08-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Yes it does, if you bother to actually read you will see he does 15%, just like Loki does. He also increases primary stat by 10, which makes it higher than loki.

His DoT does more, per tick, than timeshift does and 50-60 damage (I just tested it). It lasts for 5-6 seconds (I just tested it), the swirling grey smoke symbol only lasts for 2 seconds but the damage continues for another 3-4 seconds.

Your video showed you testing him, at level 1 and level 3, of course he isn't going to do any damage as a lvl 3 pet against lvl 31 mobs. At the very end, not showing any testing, you had him at lvl 22. When he's at lvl 30 try actually doing some testing

Well it would be better if his DOT is not by chance

Roberto077
08-05-2013, 07:04 PM

Yours must be 30+ if you have 5-6 seconds because mine lasts 3 seconds at most.

His damage bonus was originally 10% which I know for a fact because I do read. I have tested a more updated version of Abaddon and he still can do much of any thing so before you start accusing of being lazy from saying "I don't read" and "do some testing" that video was for comedic purposes, not actually doing a review of the pet. Plus in the further bits of the video he was level 26 (doing about 115 damage).

He still needs a buff since Ribbit is still a more useful pet in almost any scenario, and Ribbit is ranked lower.

shinjile
08-06-2013, 12:03 AM
yeah i was hoping the attack would deal more and more noticeable affects

Linkincena
08-06-2013, 12:13 AM
I don't notice any difference in damage from colton and abbaddon

Natrich
08-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I've noticed that Abaddon's arcane ability has a VERY LOW success rate. Less than Clyde, Slag, and it doesn't even cause panic!

If anything, it should have a higher success rate and/or shorter cooldown time.

Zuzeq
08-06-2013, 01:15 PM
I've noticed that Abaddon's arcane ability has a VERY LOW success rate. Less than Clyde, Slag, and it doesn't even cause panic!

^^ This, his ability should hit always instead of chance.

Taejo
08-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Based on this thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109591-Question-for-a-developer-Armor&p=1212913#post1212913

If our forum mathematicians are indeed correct, I think +4% damage reduction would be a much better stat for Abaddon than +110 armor. The reason I say this is because then his utilization longevity would increase, rather than having to ditch him in season 6.

BloodStar
08-12-2013, 12:17 PM
I got mine up to 30 he dose ok with me could use a lil more kick tho for a 20$ pet.

Taejo
08-12-2013, 03:26 PM

After using Abaddon, I agree with this. If the Devs have already tested and proven that his arcane ability would be over powered if it were to land 100% of the time, then I would suggest they consider giving Fallen Curse the "chance to spread" attribute. This would satisfy both sides of the argument, in my opinion.

Szangheili
08-12-2013, 04:44 PM
So... I will be spending 25-30 dollars on Tuesday or Wednesday, and was planning get a lep, Abaddon, or Malison. But from what everyone is saying, I'll be getting Malison. :)

abihakim
08-13-2013, 03:57 AM
Anything new?

Daddyblu
08-13-2013, 06:58 AM
nothing still

Excuses
08-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Just bought one for my warrior. And yes.
Seriously need to be buffed.
Feeling wasted plats.

Zuzeq
08-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Weeellll, bump the rate to match Slag at least...

Temarichan
08-16-2013, 11:33 PM
I got mine up to 30 he dose ok with me could use a lil more kick tho for a 20$ pet.

I finally leveled him to 31 and he's an awesome PvE pet as I said before. 2nd partner 

I like him. I don't regret my purchase.

Helped me in Elites a Lot and normal boss fights for extra armor

chitgoks
08-22-2013, 08:25 AM
So... I will be spending 25-30 dollars on Tuesday or Wednesday, and was planning get a lep, Abaddon, or Malison. But from what everyone is saying, I'll be getting Malison. :)

screw lep of u going tobuy it thru plat. buy it thru gold they are dirt cheap. 150 plat is not worth it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

baddiva
08-25-2013, 06:47 AM
I have named Messi my Abaddon pet. I'm thinking about changing name fast now!

you just need to change one character, "messy" would be more like it :D

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Frohnatur
08-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Wait until we are leveling again. This is the pet to go. And to me this is good enough a pet for. But sure, i wouldnt complain either if they buff the stats a bit.

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 02:21 AM
I hope it can be buffed..

Chauakai
09-05-2013, 09:37 AM
My Abaddon is lvl 36 now on my mage but I dont plan on getting one for my Warrior or Rogue like I did with Slag. I do like the speed and dmg % on Abaddon but I will take a boost in stats. I dont think Abaddon arcane ability does anything impressive. I like Slag's arcane ability better. The xp bonus helped me level up faster though but now that I am at the lvl cap it is pointless now.

iluvataris
09-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Been loving abaddon myself here are two examples

If you notice on the first video about 2m20s seconds is were abaddon's armor bonus really comes into play.
taking multipul hits is really were armor shines over hp.

http://youtu.be/NZLctifx-tc

Was thinking armor would be good here but now that i think about it, theres only few minions which in this scenario i believe hp would be better. So i have to try this with loki : )

http://youtu.be/DitYVsBDB8o

iluvataris
09-05-2013, 01:14 PM
yeah i was hoping the attack would deal more and more noticeable affects
i like using my aimed shots/skills on full hp monsters then using abaddons arcane to finish them all off.

Chauakai
09-05-2013, 03:55 PM
i like using my aimed shots/skills on full hp monsters then using abaddons arcane to finish them all off.

What level is your Abaddon? I dont have him on my Rogue yet. Didn't think it was worth the price like Slag was. Haze is turning out to be a very good pet for 90 plats! I love speed and dmg pets alot. I have Loki but haven't leveled him up past level 15 yet. Slag, Malison, McCraw, Kettle, Granite, and Talon all are level 30 or higher so far. Pretty good selection of pets I think.

iluvataris
09-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Been loving abaddon myself here are two examples

If you notice on the first video about 2m20s seconds is were abaddon's armor bonus really comes into play.
taking multipul hits is really were armor shines over hp.

http://youtu.be/NZLctifx-tc

Was thinking armor would be good here but now that i think about it, theres only few minions which in this scenario i believe hp would be better. So i have to try this with loki : )

http://youtu.be/DitYVsBDB8o

My abaddon is level 36 don't underestimate that 15% damage

frejajoan
09-27-2013, 05:58 PM
One question remains then... what do you do with+10% xp when you're cap?
just a thought.

Aziiii
09-28-2013, 02:24 PM
My Abaddon was doing 3 damage earlier. New world record!
ahahaha nice!

kharmel
09-29-2013, 01:29 AM
One question remains then... what do you do with+10% xp when you're cap?
just a thought.

Have anyone thought the benefit of that 10% xp when youre not yet capped? When someone buy abaddon, for sure one purpose is that extra xp..when u cap, it serves it purpose..then when no more in use, blindly ask its purpose? Just a thought...

frejajoan
09-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Have anyone thought the benefit of that 10% xp when youre not yet capped? When someone buy abaddon, for sure one purpose is that extra xp..when u cap, it serves it purpose..then when no more in use, blindly ask its purpose? Just a thought...

Not necessarily what i meant with the thought. :)

Just hoped that sts gave him more "umph" other than the 10%.
There a other legendary pets out there that has better stats than the mythic, abaddon.
Really wished he was "more" that just being good for lvling up.