PDA

View Full Version : Silent Nightmare need members, ruining my pvp xp

Pellan
07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Okay this is Pellan heres a true story i made twink got samael okay... so i pvp i kill all i see i finds friends meet eminies well times gos on i realize im getting pm and getting called evil things by Latinos twinks, Mac apple twinks, painkillers, so i ignore it and i fight the good fight so i seem to figure out 2 main rivals allied together just to kill Silent nightmares which is a 24 member guild im getting block sloted its ruining my pvp xp and they say noob leave quite die but im not going anywhere so please anybody who has extra money in end game please make 15-18 twink and join Silent we need your help and i give my respect out to Last chance and Mvpvp for not block slotting ever and being fair. thank you all for your time

Xbuddyjosh
07-25-2013, 10:58 PM
Just go to a different level

Pellan
07-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Just go to a different level

Not giving them what they want bro.

Xbuddyjosh
07-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Then just join them?

Pellan
07-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Bro would you join someone who says they wanna f your mom and f your wife? i hope not theres no way im joining them there all jelous i understand but they take it to the extreme like making threats over a game like real life threats.

Xbuddyjosh
07-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Then take this as a compliment - they c ur pro and c u as a threat. Keep being pro and be the better person! If they insult u, just don't reply or kindly answer with a "please stop" or a "guys, really?"

Pellan
07-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Wow bro you couldnt of put it better you helped me feel so much better ^.^ please add me Pellan

Xbuddyjosh
07-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Lol k np

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 12:42 AM
Getting called names? Just ignore them.

Pellan
07-26-2013, 01:01 AM
Getting called names? Just ignore them.

Ya im trying to ignore :/ just hard sometimes

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Ya im trying to ignore :/ just hard sometimes

Just have pride. Perhaps if you want to promote your guild, make a forum page in AL guilds section. If those members taunt your guild, just ignore them. Maybe they're jealous :) they feel threatened that there's a guild better then them.

Just focus on your pvp. Perhaps buy better gear, armor up.

If this goes any further, it's best that your guild master should talk to their guild masters about it. If one of my guildies was called names, bullied, etc, I'd go straight away to their GM B) (then they call ME names hehheh)....

vholt
07-26-2013, 01:18 AM
ruining my pvp xp

Heh?

Pellan
07-26-2013, 01:51 AM
Just have pride. Perhaps if you want to promote your guild, make a forum page in AL guilds section. If those members taunt your guild, just ignore them. Maybe they're jealous :) they feel threatened that there's a guild better then them.

Just focus on your pvp. Perhaps buy better gear, armor up.

If this goes any further, it's best that your guild master should talk to their guild masters about it. If one of my guildies was called names, bullied, etc, I'd go straight away to their GM B) (then they call ME names hehheh)....

Wow what an amazing response thank you so much :) now i know there scared my guild is surpassing them in such short notice they wanna kick my guild out of pvp but it wont work thanks to you i got my pride back! :D

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Wow what an amazing response thank you so much :) now i know there scared my guild is surpassing them in such short notice they wanna kick my guild out of pvp but it wont work thanks to you i got my pride back! :D

Your welcome ^^/ it's just something that I would think. If I ever make a twink of somekind in the future, ik where to go ^^/ I'm beginning to see pvp guilds are becoming competitive. But pride, not numbers will keep a guild up. Pvp or not.

PvP hard. I wish you and your guild good luck.

Baosawar
07-26-2013, 02:24 AM
:onthego::onthego::banana:how did u get the picture below you