PDA

View Full Version : can i get my item back?

Goodboys
07-25-2013, 11:18 PM
I deleted my Elite Marlin Sword by mistakes Yesterday,
when i found this,there was no buy back already.
Feel so sad about my carelessness,
So is it possible for me to get it back ?
Does Emailing STS work ?
Somebody help me ~

Oldcoot
07-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Always worth a try

Trenton
07-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Yes, email them and tell them your character's name, and what you did. They have "codes" for items, so they'll be able to track it down and give it back. I've done this plenty of times, they put it back in your stash. Email them or go to support.spacetimestudios.com and submit a request.

Kraze
07-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes, email them and tell them your character's name, and what you did. They have "codes" for items, so they'll be able to track it down and give it back. I've done this plenty of times, they put it back in your stash. Email them or go to support .spacetimestudios.com and submit a request.
Plenty of times? This seems like a mistake one shouldn't make twice

Trenton
07-26-2013, 01:02 AM
Plenty of times? This seems like a mistake one shouldn't make twice Well not plenty, but 3-4. I've accidentally deleted characters thinking there was nothing on them, yet there was. And then ONCE I accidentally liquidated a crafted Lilith staff when it was 2-300k :P

Goodboys
07-26-2013, 05:02 AM
Yes, email them and tell them your character's name, and what you did. They have "codes" for items, so they'll be able to track it down and give it back. I've done this plenty of times, they put it back in your stash. Email them or go to support.spacetimestudios.com and submit a request.
Could u plz tell me the STS Emal adress , thx~ guy~

JaytB
07-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Could u plz tell me the STS Emal adress , thx~ guy~

Support[at]spacetimestudios.com ([at]=@)

Goodboys
07-26-2013, 05:39 AM
Support[at]spacetimestudios.com ([at]=@)
Waw,thats helpful,
Thx so much.
By the way , how long will it take STS to deal with this ?
Do they work on weekends?
It makes me anxious all day long .

imxoriginal
07-26-2013, 07:56 AM
If they give your item back that's a load of **** that happened to me and gnosis just gave me some copy and paste crap and I lost swift armor when it was close to 3m. So please let me know If you do get it back.

Spyce
07-26-2013, 08:46 AM
I always do this..

Schnitzel
07-26-2013, 07:34 PM
If they give your item back that's a load of **** that happened to me and gnosis just gave me some copy and paste crap and I lost swift armor when it was close to 3m. So please let me know If you do get it back.
Define what you mean by "cope and paste"

Trenton
07-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Define what you mean by "cope and paste" They have "pre-loaded" answers that they give sometimes, I have plenty of them from Gnosis, it's the same exact answer everytime, I got one from Gnosis and one from I think Alexander and they were the exact same cheesy answer :P

RcSusu
07-26-2013, 11:21 PM
I am also trying to get my presdigitator dove back but the support email is telling me failure... How??

Goodboys
07-29-2013, 11:01 PM
I am also trying to get my presdigitator dove back but the support email is telling me failure... How??

sry,failed

Schnitzel
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM

sry,failed,email back as follow:

Unfortunately we are not able to complete your request at this time. While we strive to satisfy every player request, somethings are outside of the scope of the Customer Support department.
If there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Don't share out what the devs pm or email you...

Goodboys
07-30-2013, 07:05 AM
oh,sry,could u plz delete the quote~