PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Rogue and pvp?

Kevin Johnson
07-26-2013, 01:08 AM
Hey guys I have to ask this question because its driving me crazy.
I am currently level 18, I have good gear ( pretty much pinks in every slot )

I have been playing (CTF) in pvp and im encountering this same issue over and over and its beocming annoying.

EVERY other player I play against seems to like 1 shot me, and it takes me 20 shots to kill them... how is this possible its making me want to just quit the game...

I can't see it being a gear issue as I am in all pinks, pretty good gear, and even as a dagger or rogue spec im getting like 1 or 2 shot.

THere was even a warrior who stood still and let me shoot him and it took 40 seconds with no heal to kill him? how is this possible? Other rogues like 1-2 shot me... I don't understand it at all... its driving me crazy...

If you guys can please help me I would apprecaite it greatly.
In game name : Lithick

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:18 AM
It's not about if you have pinks in your slots, have you checked their stats?

Aimed Shot can one shot kill me heheh (but imma PvE - er )

This your twink or main? Work on your leveling first then maybe make a lvl 10-15 rogue twink with Bonechill Bow :)

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:20 AM
Just watch out for the twinks if your new. Those deadly little rogues can slaughter you ;)

Their skills are set only for pvp, (i.e. Full Aimed Shot skill pts) and their gear is usually Bonechill, the best legendary bow currently. A twink with one Is mostly likely will kill you instantly without good armor.

Energizeric
07-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Just because it's a pink doesn't mean it's good. You need good pinks with good stats. You don't say what class you are, so perhaps tell us that and maybe we can help. It would also help if you could post your level and your detailed stats (without a pet equipped).

IronMonkey
07-26-2013, 01:46 AM
and welcome to the forums.