PDA

View Full Version : Hazel and Dart

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Can these pets be looted in any areas rather to buy with platinum...
Make them available to loot so that poor people like me can get those achievement points...500 achievement points are lost if we don't get those pets...
I've seen in some posts that nexus was also a platinum purchased pet bt now its looted so please make these pets available to loot in some areas
ty

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Does it say "exclusive platinum pets" on dart? Ik Hazel does. But sadly, Arcane Legends is free, but it's seemingly becoming a game where your forced to buy plats. Please get used to this idea. If it says "found in ......" instead of "exclusive plat pet" then It can be looted. (except for mythics) (and arcane is from locked crates)

Do some free offers.

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 01:18 AM
Both are exclusive platinum purchased pets....before nexus is also like that it seems bt now it can be looted...so if they convert these two also to looted pets it would be great and thankful

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 01:24 AM
Most pets are pretty much Lootable if you look hard. For now, maybe stick to pets that you really need. :)

Worry about AP when end game. I didn't get half of the pets in the stAble until later on

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 01:41 AM
I got all the lootable pets max...I need these two pets if I get these two I'll achieve 500AP

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:54 AM
indians r always poor (in plats i mean) in online game due to the inability to purchase plats :tongue:

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Ewww...:(

Alhuntrazeck
07-26-2013, 05:32 AM
indians r always poor (in plats i mean) in online game due to the inability to purchase plats :tongue:

Now thats just mean, why would you insult a country like that? I know many Indians who are on the leaderboards.

But OT, yeah, dart n hazel are plat exclusive. They should make them lootable or at least drop them in elite chests or locked crates...id be willing to spend more than 100k for dart n hazel each, if only because these pets are my last hurdle to beastmaster (as a f2p player).

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 05:59 AM

So now you're just being racist? Even if its for plats that's going pretty far.

chitgoks
07-26-2013, 09:31 AM
i really hope not. if it says plat exclusive it should stay that way.

frost and nexus ... no more...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 10:33 AM
hmm .. better they if these both were also kept for looted means it would be good

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Now thats just mean, why would you insult a country like that? I know many Indians who are on the leaderboards.

But OT, yeah, dart n hazel are plat exclusive. They should make them lootable or at least drop them in elite chests or locked crates...id be willing to spend more than 100k for dart n hazel each, if only because these pets are my last hurdle to beastmaster (as a f2p player).

me myself indian nuff said

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
So now you're just being racist? Even if its for plats that's going pretty far.

lol nope. nt racist.
lol here in india parents doesnt even allow children to play online games , just think how parents will giv their credit card LOL.

Ebezaanec
07-26-2013, 03:26 PM
lol nope. nt racist.
lol here in india parents doesnt even allow children to play online games , just think how parents will giv their credit card LOL.

Unless you took a solo and accurate census of the whole country with all citizens and your comment was true... Then it wouldn't be racist. But I am pretty sure you don't have the time and means to that though.

Stereotypes are bad...

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Unless you took a solo and accurate census of the whole country with all citizens and your comment was true... Then it wouldn't be racist. But I am pretty sure you don't have the time and means to that though.

Stereotypes are bad...

although there r some indians that buy plats (or money in any online games) bt it is too less. those ppl r either teenager that indirectly use their parent's card( by doing some clevernes) or a gamer that does job which gives enough free time to play this game (which is so rare even arcane rarity is better) .

so i m a teenager nd bought some plats by doing sme cleverness through my parent card, bt got caught.
nd.....(i dnt want to remember d incident)

Zeus
07-26-2013, 04:44 PM
although there r some indians that buy plats (or money in any online games) bt it is too less. those ppl r either teenager that indirectly use their parent's card( by doing some clevernes) or a gamer that does job which gives enough free time to play this game (which is so rare even arcane rarity is better) .

so i m a teenager nd bought some plats by doing sme cleverness through my parent card, bt got caught.
nd.....(i dnt want to remember d incident)

Your post is ludicrous.

Sincerely,

An Indian

Kuazzae
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Can these pets be looted in any areas rather to buy with platinum...
Make them available to loot so that poor people like me can get those achievement points...500 achievement points are lost if we don't get those pets...
I've seen in some posts that nexus was also a platinum purchased pet bt now its looted so please make these pets available to loot in some areas
ty

Try doing some W3i Free offers, that's how i got those two =)

Alhuntrazeck
07-26-2013, 10:08 PM
i really hope not. if it says plat exclusive it should stay that way.

frost and nexus ... no more...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This game shouldn't be this plat exclusive. I have no interest in hazel or dart, I just want beastmaster. Ive blown so much money and worked so hard (I'm a cheapskate and wont buy Shiloh n colton I'll do gauntlet and story tokens for em) and to find the last hurdle are two plat exclusive pets...well, the feeling isn't good.

I'm very disappointed. Since I will be doing W3I to get them, they're not entirely out of my reach. Still. Disappointed.

Taejo
07-26-2013, 10:14 PM
This game shouldn't be this plat exclusive. I have no interest in hazel or dart, I just want beastmaster. Ive blown so much money and worked so hard (I'm a cheapskate and wont buy Shiloh n colton I'll do gauntlet and story tokens for em) and to find the last hurdle are two plat exclusive pets...well, the feeling isn't good.

I'm very disappointed. Since I will be doing W3I to get them, they're not entirely out of my reach. Still. Disappointed.

Yes, unfortunately "The Four Princes" and "Parliament of Owls" are pay-to-achieve feats. And of course those are pre-requisites of obtaining "Beastmaster". It's fine to have some pets that are plat exclusive - such as Clyde and Wyatt who are not part of any achievements. I am suprised Hazel and Dart haven't been moved out of that category by now so that younger players who don't spend plat have something to work for. If I'm not mistaken, the pet APs are the only ones left that require any plat spending.

I had no issues buying Hazel for my warrior since he's a decent pet. Dart, on the other hand, is a frustrating decision to spend 20 plat because his stats are terrible. Then again, I haven't leveled him to 30 yet so I don't know if his passive ability gets any better to make him worth 20 plat.

Prahasit Prahi
07-26-2013, 10:39 PM
All w3i offers jus give 1platinum maximum

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 10:52 PM

i feel ya bro

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Your post is ludicrous.

Sincerely,

An Indian

oh i also forgot to add that:
" a son/daughter of NRI or very rich parent buy plats" .

how about u ask those indians that play these game about the plat buying? then u will kno wat i mean. (not to those children of NRI)

Zeus
07-26-2013, 11:58 PM
oh i also forgot to add that:
" a son/daughter of NRI or very rich parent buy plats" .

how about u ask those indians that play these game about the plat buying? then u will kno wat i mean. (not to those children of NRI)

Shadow,

Need I remind you that you insulted another "Indian" too with your remarks? He had his own shop and could play yet you asked him how he earned his platinum or how he could obtain a credit card.

Also, all these situations/circumstances you mention can occur without putting "Indian" in front of it. It's not a race based scenario. Most children are not allowed to spend obscene amounts of money on game(s) regardless of race. Please, open up your mind. Also, if you could, stop stereotyping & being childish/immature. Mentioning races can stir up great controversy and get you infractions/possible bans.

Sincerely,

An Indian.

ShadowGunX
07-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Shadow,

Need I remind you that you insulted another "Indian" too with your remarks? He had his own shop and could play yet you asked him how he earned his platinum or how he could obtain a credit card.

Also, all these situations/circumstances you mention can occur without putting "Indian" in front of it. It's not a race based scenario. Most children are not allowed to spend obscene amounts of money on game(s) regardless of race. Please, open up your mind. Also, if you could, stop stereotyping & being childish/immature. Mentioning races can stir up great controversy and get you infractions/possible bans.

Sincerely,

An Indian.

neither racist nor stereotypes. dude live in india and do some work here. then u will kno.
u r living is developed country nd i live in developing country where there is corruption and syndicate everywhere. scenario is completely different
nd also m telling truth with my own expereince. tu waha bidesh sei kya ghanta janega. where comes d race? lollu.
tu india mei nehi rehta and so u kno nothing.
ja plat khareed and majei karo game mei.
nd boast about it. pfffftttt

matanofx
07-27-2013, 02:00 PM

Depends on where youre from

People in the US for example have some 8plat download and run offers and i had a few 6plat free offers

But thats not the point, theres no "achievement" in spending money for achievement, good thread here and good comments.

Zeus
07-27-2013, 03:01 PM
neither racist nor stereotypes. dude live in india and do some work here. then u will kno.
u r living is developed country nd i live in developing country where there is corruption and syndicate everywhere. scenario is completely different
nd also m telling truth with my own expereince. tu waha bidesh sei kya ghanta janega. where comes d race? lollu.
tu india mei nehi rehta and so u kno nothing.
ja plat khareed and majei karo game mei.
nd boast about it. pfffftttt

Acting aggressively in another language to circumvent the forums ToS is not okay, btw. I wish people could read what you're saying.

If you're so jealous about people's wealth, go make your own.

ShadowGunX
07-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Acting aggressively in another language to circumvent the forums ToS is not okay, btw. I wish people could read what you're saying.

If you're so jealous about people's wealth, go make your own.

how to make? i hav alot of indian rupees bt no any alternative to buy plats. giv suggestion then.
m pissed off coz i dnt hav plats.
no w3i offers, only free offer that dnt need credit card in trialplay is survey bt survey r broken, no google gift card store. no credit card as m nt 24age yet

ShadowGunX
07-27-2013, 10:27 PM
What does NRI stand for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NRI- non resident of india

Zeus
07-27-2013, 11:03 PM
how to make? i hav alot of indian rupees bt no any alternative to buy plats. giv suggestion then.
m pissed off coz i dnt hav plats.
no w3i offers, only free offer that dnt need credit card in trialplay is survey bt survey r broken, no google gift card store. no credit card as m nt 24age yet

PrePaid cards? iTunes cards? Anyways, if you have a lot of indian rupees but no alternative to buy platinum, have you ever tried to pay your parents so that you could use the card rather than stealing from them?

Just a few easy suggestions.

Energizeric
07-28-2013, 12:28 AM
Here's what I don't understand...

People complain they can't get plat, but yet somehow they have a device they play the game on. Whether it's a computer or a tablet/phone, it cost far more than to buy a small amount of plat. I think it's just kids who have parents that won't allow them to buy plat. Well, if your parents won't allow you to buy something, then don't complain to STS, complain to your parents. If it's that important to you, maybe ask for it as a gift for your birthday or some other holiday. A small amount of plat is not really expensive. If your family is too poor to afford that, then likely they would be too poor to buy you a device to play on and to have internet access. Yet you are here online, so then what?

Alhuntrazeck
07-28-2013, 01:31 AM

People complain they can't get plat, but yet somehow they have a device they play the game on. Whether it's a computer or a tablet/phone, it cost far more than to buy a small amount of plat. I think it's just kids who have parents that won't allow them to buy plat. Well, if your parents won't allow you to buy something, then don't complain to STS, complain to your parents. If it's that important to you, maybe ask for it as a gift for your birthday or some other holiday. A small amount of plat is not really expensive. If your family is too poor to afford that, then likely they would be too poor to buy you a device to play on and to have internet access. Yet you are here online, so then what?

Its not the cost that is the issue. This game is f2p, and having an achievement impossible to get except for using real dollars...it isn't fair, wouldn't you agree? The achievement should br available to all.

ShadowGunX
07-28-2013, 03:28 AM
PrePaid cards? iTunes cards? Anyways, if you have a lot of indian rupees but no alternative to buy platinum, have you ever tried to pay your parents so that you could use the card rather than stealing from them?

Just a few easy suggestions.

first of all my parents dnt kno that i play this game (online game). if they come to kno i will.nvr b able to play i.e. they will take away my android phone. (i got warning for stealing money from my parent card :-|)

i hav no iphone to get itune card.
and how can i buy plats by prepaid card?

ShadowGunX
07-28-2013, 03:39 AM

everyone's parents r not kind hearted like ur parent bro.
my parents r strict towards playing online game as for them those game waste time as well as make mental frustration. also hinders in academic activities.
actually although a small penny, ppl dnt want their hard earned penny go waste.
for this reason many parent dnt giv access.
and also as a gift, parent only giv item that has sme good utility. i dnt think buying plat is good utility.
parent can buy them costly device as it has good utility.
and one can buy internet pack without asking parent.
yours good parent, yours good lck.

Alhuntrazeck
07-28-2013, 05:38 AM
everyone's parents r not kind hearted like ur parent bro.
my parents r strict towards playing online game as for them those game waste time as well as make mental frustration. also hinders in academic activities.
actually although a small penny, ppl dnt want their hard earned penny go waste.
for this reason many parent dnt giv access.
and also as a gift, parent only giv item that has sme good utility. i dnt think buying plat is good utility.
parent can buy them costly device as it has good utility.
and one can buy internet pack without asking parent.
yours good parent, yours good lck.

I'm pretty sure energizeric is an adult, don't assume everyone is a little kid. If ur parents told you not to play AL...don't play it. Believe me they know what's best for you.