PDA

View Full Version : Guild Mana Pot Price Doubled?

Jenvy
07-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Before the latest update, 50 mana pots bought from Eva were 380g. Now they're 700g, and 100 mana pots are the price of 100 health pots.

Was this an intentional change? I really hope not. The reduced 50 mana pots price in the guildhall was one of the only REAL benefits of being in a guild.

Please, please, please change it back.

JaytB
07-26-2013, 09:23 AM
A dev already replied in another thread that this was intentional. They said the price has always been wrong and has been modified to the correct amount.

That doesn't mean it doesn't suck though. Farming is already generally more expensive than what you make from selling drops and the price just went up even more.

Edit: Here's the quote...

While implementing the change to allow mana potions to be purchased in bulk the guild hall price for mana potions was incorrect. This was fixed as it was a bug that went previously unnoticed.

Carapace
07-26-2013, 10:57 AM
It may have been an oversight as they are important for farming so I will take a quick look, run some numbers and make changes where notable. Buying them in the field is likely to remain a bit more expensive than the guild halls.

FluffNStuff
07-26-2013, 11:02 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoodSyntax
07-26-2013, 12:28 PM
OMG! I got a re-roll today and farmed elite maps aggressively. Went through hundreds of mana pots and got......nothing (though I was able to reroll to a green during one of my runs, that includes the luck amulet).

With the mana pots doubling in price, the RoI on elite farming just got a whole lot worse!

To be honest, the half-price mana was the primary benefit of purchasing upgraded guild halls. With a 5% price discount, I don't think the cost of a guild hall is justified any more.

Perhaps, STS could offer guild hall upgrades that reduce HP and mana pricing, i.e. level 1 upgrade adds a 10% discount, level 2 is a 20% discount, level 3 is a 40% discount.

Carapace
07-26-2013, 01:23 PM
this will be addressed in an update coming in the next hour or so, fear not

GoodSyntax
07-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Thank you!!!!!