PDA

View Full Version : Trade blocking needs to end.

Bless
07-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Trade blocks need to end for innocent players...Suppport is so slow at replying, its been over 3 days for me and my tickets show as resolved, really annoyed about this as 1m of mine is stuck in a mule account whilst it could be used to buy my gear -.-

End this...

leeelooo
07-26-2013, 08:45 AM
How does trade block happen exactly. I don't understand, its never happened to me, i hope it never does. I would just like to know how to prevent it. i hope your issue is resolved soon.

Bless
07-26-2013, 09:00 AM
How does trade block happen exactly. I don't understand, its never happened to me, i hope it never does. I would just like to know how to prevent it. i hope your issue is resolved soon. It happens if you try to trade over 1m from a low level account to a L31 account

leeelooo
07-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Ahh I see. Thank you. All my toons are on the same account so I use my stash for transfer.

Xbuddyjosh
07-26-2013, 09:09 AM
^yup just do that

moot
07-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Ahh I see. Thank you. All my toons are on the same account so I use my stash for transfer.
There's one problem, some plat needed to make multiple toons on one account.

The solution is trade the money or something for something else.
Lets say Bless give Lilbless 1m, so Lilbless need to give Bless Bandit Jerk of Jerkin (or any item back).

Cremated
07-26-2013, 11:37 AM
It happens if you try to trade over 1m from a low level account to a L31 account

Today I traded 300k from a level 30 to a level 5.

Cremated
07-26-2013, 11:39 AM
There's one problem, some plat needed to make multiple toons on one account.

The solution is trade the money or something for something else.
Lets say Bless give Lilbless 1m, so Lilbless need to give Bless Bandit Jerk of Jerkin (or any item back).

Ive dont everything includong selling item on cs then buying from account with money..

Energizeric helped me with your wayand im disablrd

Energizeric
07-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, we tried putting items on the other side of the trade and it still got disabled. Apparently they just don't want low level toons trading large amounts of money. If you want to have multiple toons, they should be in the same account and you should use the stash.

Just a note: only the twink account was disabled. My level 31 account was fine. So obviously it's the low level trading large amounts of money that sets this trigger off.

Zeus
07-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes, we tried putting items on the other side of the trade and it still got disabled. Apparently they just don't want low level toons trading large amounts of money. If you want to have multiple toons, they should be in the same account and you should use the stash.

Just a note: only the twink account was disabled. My level 31 account was fine. So obviously it's the low level trading large amounts of money that sets this trigger off.

That would mean you would need a way to "launder" your own money, LOL!

ShadowGunX
07-26-2013, 03:39 PM
idk y ppl transfer money? y they dnt buy their twink stuffs on high lvl nd then transfer instead?
ok some may dnt kno nd transfer 10m for title. bt lol y 1m-3m? to buy twink stuffs right?
so to avoid this ban, jst buy watever stuffs u wanted for ur twink on ur high lvl nd then transfer it. simple :tongue:

Bless
07-26-2013, 06:07 PM
Right. Imagine you're having a tournament - fee based jackpot.

The entrees can give their fees on a mule account made specially for the tournament jackpot holding. After about 10 people give lets say 200k each, the mule will have 2m as the jackpot.

Tourney ends and winner is announced.

The mule will trade the 2m jackpot with the winner of tourney and the mule account gets blocked.

SkullCrusher
07-26-2013, 06:19 PM
They just want you to buy more toon slots lol.

joshtheboss
07-26-2013, 06:41 PM
idk y ppl transfer money? y they dnt buy their twink stuffs on high lvl nd then transfer instead?
ok some may dnt kno nd transfer 10m for title. bt lol y 1m-3m? to buy twink stuffs right?
so to avoid this ban, jst buy watever stuffs u wanted for ur twink on ur high lvl nd then transfer it. simple :tongue:

Are you allergic to vowels or something?

Bless
07-26-2013, 06:43 PM

Are you allergic to vowels or something? +1 I laughed so hard!!

Taejo
07-26-2013, 06:50 PM

So do more trades of less value. Or does the server see the 'grand total' involved rather than the separate transactions? Anyway, I agree the rules are too strict, and annoying. I transfer gold all the time and it has nothing to do with twinking or not creating more toons on the same account. I manage my gold the way I want to.

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Yea support is slow -.-. Need to get plat refund cause I bought em with the wrong payment, sent a ticket yesterday still shows new. If the're going to do trade blocks they need faster support responses at least

Zeus
07-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Yea support is slow -.-. Need to get plat refund cause I bought em with the wrong payment, sent a ticket yesterday still shows new. If the're going to do trade blocks they need faster support responses at least

Eh, I don't know.

Roughly last week, I accidentally made a plat to gold conversion while rapidly refreshing AH for the newest Locked Crate prices. They replied to me within 1-2 hours...

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 07:41 PM
Eh, I don't know.

Roughly last week, I accidentally made a plat to gold conversion while rapidly refreshing AH for the newest Locked Crate prices. They replied to me within 1-2 hours...

Well they like you lol. I've said some iffy stuff and I'm not on the good list anymore :/

chitgoks
07-26-2013, 07:48 PM
you probably emailed at the time a support was online. this looks like a first in first out ticket system?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Zeus
07-26-2013, 07:51 PM
you probably emailed at the time a support was online. this looks like a first in first out ticket system?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so. Trading, which I emailed during the weekend, was unbanned in 3-5 hours from the time they opened (Monday).

moot
07-26-2013, 09:09 PM
They just want you to buy more toon slots lol.

You are correct.

Zeus
07-26-2013, 09:11 PM
You are correct.

Actually, Fluff stated that it was to prevent CC (credit card/identity) thieves who would use stolen CC's to purchase platinum on an alternative account and then use the plat to gold conversion to transfer items.

Cremated
07-27-2013, 02:01 AM
I usually email and a few hours later.. BOOM! Once i got a reply from <3 Alex <3 I luv u) 10 mins later

Kraze
07-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Right. Imagine you're having a tournament - fee based jackpot.

The entrees can give their fees on a mule account made specially for the tournament jackpot holding. After about 10 people give lets say 200k each, the mule will have 2m as the jackpot.

Tourney ends and winner is announced.

The mule will trade the 2m jackpot with the winner of tourney and the mule account gets blocked.
Well you did say in this theory the "mule" was specially for the tourney and in this case the ban would be handed down AFTER you gave out the winnings. As it appears this is an anti scam tool, and as there seems to be a never ending run of "omgz I was scammered by some noobz who said I could get lotz of 1337 stuff if I gave my login information to them" threads. Who knows how many tickets they are getting that we never see.

Bottom line the current system is no doubt a pain but seems to be a necessary evil. Furthermore as this isn't a new problem (threads similar to this have shown up for a while) continuing to use mule accounts in this manner you should be doing so knowing this is a risk your taking.

Thaze
07-27-2013, 09:40 AM
I got trade locked a few days ago. so i 100% agree with this thread

Samhayne
07-27-2013, 11:04 AM
...As it appears this is an anti scam tool, and as there seems to be a never ending run of "omgz I was scammered by some noobz who said I could get lotz of 1337 stuff if I gave my login information to them" threads. Who knows how many tickets they are getting that we never see.

Bottom line the current system is no doubt a pain but seems to be a necessary evil. Furthermore as this isn't a new problem (threads similar to this have shown up for a while) continuing to use mule accounts in this manner you should be doing so knowing this is a risk your taking.

Kraze has this right. Why are you moving around large amounts of gold with low level characters? Play on your main, as intended, and you'll be fine. Unfortunately, there are thieves, con artists and other evil in the world that means we have to have things like trade locking, fraud protection and other such measures.

Endeavorian
09-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Didn't even know there was such a thing until I used my alt as a wallet. Contacted support... no response.
Funny how I get a response from support in less than 10min when its about purchasing plat...

Snapped
09-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Endeavorian,

God bless you for necro'ing this thread. Honest players get screwed while scammers work around the system and run free.

Cashews
09-23-2013, 09:14 PM
The obvious way around this is to trade in smaller amounts...

Endeavorian
09-24-2013, 09:35 AM
The obvious way around this is to trade in smaller amounts...

Sneaking around the system is not the solution...

*Update- Trading block resolved by Alex after 24hrs, accompanied by an apology.

miistic
09-24-2013, 05:26 PM
i got trade blocked before because i sold something in cs/auction for 15k........ but i thankfully sts un trade blocked me :D

miistic
09-24-2013, 05:26 PM
it does get annoying tho