PDA

View Full Version : Best Dex gears for 44lvl ? (or 45lvl)

kookhyun.ahn@gmail.com
10-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Can someone give me a advise?

Thank you in advance

Royce
10-24-2010, 09:18 PM
You should use a Scorpion Leather of Thoth or Isis, Scorpion Helm of Thoth or Isis, and these are the best weapon options:
Red Scarab Bow of Thoth or Isis (Max Damage)
Ryloxx Alien Blaster (Cool looking but less effective)
Desert Eagle Talon of Thoth with Menes Wing or Isis of Thoth
I'd recommend one Thoth piece and the rest Isis. If you can't get this stuff, Horus gear (Scarab Bow, Talon, etc.) is pretty easy to get and has great crit, though no regen. You can find all the items stats, etc here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8387-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-I-amp-Part-II

TheLaw
10-24-2010, 09:18 PM
so your a bird with Pure Dex? okay, if thats the case, i think you should get 3 isis and 1 thoth or 2 isis and Red Scarab Bow of Thoth.

1st set:

Scorpion Helm of isis
Scorpion Leather of Isis
Menes wing of Isis
desert Eagle Talon of Thoth

2nd Set:

Scorpion Helm of Isis
Scorpion Leather of Isis
Red Scarab Bow Of Thoth

kookhyun.ahn@gmail.com
10-24-2010, 09:20 PM
thank you so much

kookhyun.ahn@gmail.com
10-24-2010, 09:22 PM
one more question.

Thoth and Isis... where can I find them?

ah

one more question.

Those are 45lvl items right?

Royce
10-24-2010, 09:38 PM
one more question.

Thoth and Isis... where can I find them?

ah

one more question.

Those are 45lvl items right?

Yes, they are usually level 45, though level 43 and 41 versions exist as well. The Red Scarab Bows only drop in AO2 map 5, the boss on the left. The Talons only drop on AO2 map 1. The armor/helm/wing can drop on many maps, but are far easier to get in Plasma Pyramid. You can also get a regular scarab bow in plasma pyramid to use while farming the talon or red scarab (if that's your plan). The red scarab and talon are rare drops.

kookhyun.ahn@gmail.com
10-25-2010, 02:41 AM
thank you ~~~~