PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Wraith Pet - Abaddon! Now in the Arcane Legends Stable.

Samhayne
07-26-2013, 06:19 PM
A new Wraith Pet is now available in Arcane Legends!

Abaddon!

A few details about him:

Happiness Bonus: 110 Armor, +10 Primary Stat, +15% Damage, +12% Movement Speed, and +10% XP Bonus.

Activated Ability: Fallen Curse
Does damage and has a chance to add a shadowy damage over time effect that reduces hit chance to all enemies within range.

Attack: As you level Abaddon up, his direct attack will also increase in capability. At higher levels it will cleave and hit multiple targets as well as reduce the chance to hit, reduce armor and at end levels it will additionally reduce the chance for hit enemies to score critical hits.

The armor bonus is especially powerful while your character is lower level. It is still very nice at any level, but if you are leveling up an alt, it is really noticeable.

The 10% XP bonus while the Abaddon is with you and happy stacks with all other XP bonus effects.

Look for Abaddon to be in the Arcane Legends Stable!

Slcinuup
07-26-2013, 06:20 PM
Cool

Chauakai
07-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Any chance of a change in stats in the future?

Cahaun
07-26-2013, 07:24 PM
The push notification telling me this is a logo of Pocket Legends instead of Arcane Legends.

Battlegrinder
07-26-2013, 08:21 PM
The push notification telling me this is a logo of Pocket Legends instead of Arcane Legends.

Same thing here.

McBain
07-27-2013, 09:15 AM

Me too. I didn't really read it and got all excited, like "ZOMG, update!" and logged in to PL. Then, the bitter sting of disappointment.

Slashiroth
07-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Better stats than its arcane counter part.

Jellowpy
07-27-2013, 09:17 PM
^^
sau wuttttt? =))

chrooms
07-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Guys sino nakakakilala kay SPRTCUZ??? ung tarantadong un ndi na sinauli ung mythic armor and helm ko demonyo ka aalamin ko kung tgasan ka...sa mkkpgbigay alm pkimessage ako d2....salamat mabuhay taung mga pinoy except kay SPRTCUZ na demonyo!

dizzzzzzzzz
07-28-2013, 01:58 PM
i like the xp 10% boost but its pretty expensive for those stats

Zeus
07-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Please buff this pet... It's a terrible replacement for Slag.

RizeOfPk
07-28-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm sure they will buff this pet sooner or later. With like a thousand complaints

*warriors rise*

Truculence
07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Is he really worth using 250 platinum on?

Zanpakuto
07-28-2013, 09:12 PM

Heck no, until he's buffed, don't buy

Harfiez
07-28-2013, 09:56 PM
do somethng sts ..

juaki
07-29-2013, 05:40 AM
I can't see any benefit for a warrior that uses this new pet... I'm leveling it, at level 23 now, but still hoping its usefulness!!!

Daddyblu
07-29-2013, 05:43 AM
OMG! my abadon now is 31 its very weak! nothing close to slug! OMG! add more stats to it.. or change arcane ability its not usefull on pvp or pve at all!

Limsi
07-29-2013, 05:57 AM
I guess what the pet seems to be missing is the added % on Dex, Str and Int. Since slag is a very successful and versatile pet, Abaddon got criticized early even up to this very moment. I'm loving the graphics and the new touch on this pet, but if the public sets Slag as a reference to a perfect example of a true "mythic" rarity, then Abaddon is a pill that's hard to swallow.

I'm not sure what STS is up to now, but one thing is for sure: Abaddon would be very useful in reaching lvl 36, after that is a different story.

JaytB
07-29-2013, 05:57 AM
People should stop whining about the stats. You knew the stats before you bought it right? If you didn't like them, you shouldn't have bought it. Simple as that.

Limsi
07-29-2013, 06:06 AM
People should stop whining about the stats. You knew the stats before you bought it right? If you didn't like them, you shouldn't have bought it. Simple as that.

Plus new pets would be introduced this coming expansion, so better save whatever's inside the purse and purchase the pet that would fit you the most.

moonway03
07-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Buff it 300 armor and we shuttup lol

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Azemeazed
07-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Pet is not that bad guys, his aoe damage is ok in pve. But i dont like that exp buff, it should be 5% exp and 5% reroll. Than all would be happy, players that wants extra reroll and those who want extra exp. Or even better, when you stop gaining exp on char or pet, than 10% exp becomes reroll, even if its 5%

juaki
07-29-2013, 08:07 AM

Would you prefer we recommend not to waste platt in it? I think is better to advice that it would be improved!!!

I think is better that we can suggest improve it, because gamers are the best testers!

Harfiez
07-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Would you prefer we recommend not to waste platt in it? I think is better to advice that it would be improved!!!

I think is better that we can suggest improve it, because gamers are the best testers!

nice point there. gamers are testers. do somethng please sts

Zanpakuto
07-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Everyone in game told me not to get it. I now make fun of people who did and they all regret buying as well. Buy slag if you haven't yet over this junk pet.

Og kush
07-29-2013, 11:06 AM
A new Wraith Pet is now available in Arcane Legends!

Abaddon!

A few details about him:

Happiness Bonus: 110 Armor, +10 Primary Stat, +15% Damage, +12% Movement Speed, and +10% XP Bonus.

Activated Ability: Fallen Curse
Does damage and has a chance to add a shadowy damage over time effect that reduces hit chance to all enemies within range.

Attack: As you level Abaddon up, his direct attack will also increase in capability. At higher levels it will cleave and hit multiple targets as well as reduce the chance to hit, reduce armor and at end levels it will additionally reduce the chance for hit enemies to score critical hits.

The armor bonus is especially powerful while your character is lower level. It is still very nice at any level, but if you are leveling up an alt, it is really noticeable.

The 10% XP bonus while the Abaddon is with you and happy stacks with all other XP bonus effects.

Look for Abaddon to be in the Arcane Legends Stable!

Since abaddon has the 10% xp bonus why not switch it out to 10% luck that stacks

Imjebus
07-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Or better yet just add another +10 to the primary stat...I think his arcane ability is fine for sorc's because they have skills that can stack with it that do damage over time. ;o Only thing I would change about his arcane ability is instead of reduce hit chance maybe a panic as well ;)

mapenjay
07-30-2013, 04:54 AM
junk pet, please do delete it in stable

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 05:44 AM
they abadon damage % is not fix yet and not reflecting

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108312-Abaddon-stats-need-to-be-buffed

but still adbadon is weak compare to slug.. not very useful on boss hunt and on PVP. LOL

what abadon advantage is it looks very cool than slug.. its just have a trashy stats!

Ic3sh4dow
07-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Useless and week.. Its not even like mythic pet.. Too lame..

juaki
07-31-2013, 04:20 AM
I upgraded it to 30 lv... I'll use it for rising a little fast my experience to 36lv, while I wait new capability, it will be "stashed".

Rajnikanth
08-01-2013, 07:10 AM
better buy malison+clyde+orion for mage

razurblade
08-02-2013, 09:59 PM
You named a pet to a game after a horiffic greater demon? Havent you done your homework on that name and how bad he supposably is. Bad mojo my friends....

razurblade
08-02-2013, 10:01 PM
and besides he should be alot better considering he is named after the 3rd strongest demon hahaha

Kaytar
08-03-2013, 12:30 AM

Heck no, until he's buffed, don't buy+1million

musasun
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Don't buy this pet! Arcane ability is too weak with a chanced debuff of 5%. It's not worth the plats. They need to buff him way more. Terrible. I wouldn't have bought it. Hits one then 2 with 5% chance of debuff? Really? That's stingy. Wait for an upgraded abaddon I suggest. Come on sts!? Buff this pet for real! Make it worth the plats.

BloodStar
08-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Sad to say I got this pet :( I was new to the game and figure it's a beast of a pet compared to the one that I had. Later I found out it sucks. I feel like they just put their hands in my pocket and stole 20$ from me. But it's my fault to for lack of knowledge and buying without doing research. Be nice if they buff are something to make it worth it 20 bucks just sayin

Taejo
08-13-2013, 12:08 AM
[CENTER]A few details about him:

I asked already in this thread, but didn't see a response: does his +10% XP bonus effect his received XP as well? It's just a curiosity I have.

jabu69
08-13-2013, 12:15 AM
Sad to say I got this pet :( I was new to the game and figure it's a beast of a pet compared to the one that I had. Later I found out it sucks. I feel like they just put their hands in my pocket and stole 20$ from me. But it's my fault to for lack of knowledge and buying without doing research. Be nice if they buff are something to make it worth it 20 bucks just sayin

it even says it's for new players. you should have known better

moonway03
08-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Ye ryt,somehow coco is better than abadon

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

chayou
08-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Since abaddon has the 10% xp bonus why not switch it out to 10% luck that stacks

agreed!!!

Taejo
08-27-2013, 07:00 PM

Definitely a bad idea. There is already plenty of stacking luck mechanisms in this game; any further additions will create an even worse economy that what we're currently facing. Take Pocket Legends for example: many veterans will tell you that once the 100% luck elixer was added, the economy collapsed and is still a bit unstable in some areas. If anything, +20-30% gold drop rate would be better. Gold drops at increments of 1-10 from mobs/crates/barrels/chests and I think 50 from bosses, so they could correlate the rate at which gold drops from these items to Abaddon's stat.

Abaddon will be useful for the next level cap and future caps. However, over time, the value of his +110 armor deteriorates. They should have just made it a solid stat like +4-5% dmg reduction instead, so that he's useful for many many more levels.