PDA

View Full Version : A man once said

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 08:07 PM
OK I know as well as anyone else that we never really know the official date of the next expansion but I swear someone posted a quote somewhere by samhayne that it'd be late august or beginning of September. Is this true? Cause I was thinking September is next month and sold all my gear and highly bored in al right now. So if someone did see that quote if not I'll keep doing kettle runs naked. #cholo

Temarichan
07-26-2013, 09:33 PM
The rumor is that it will come out the end of august, but I think maybe more in the middle of august.

No exact date yet but it's close.

xcainnblecterx
07-26-2013, 09:58 PM
The rumor is that it will come out the end of august, but I think maybe more in the middle of august.

No exact date yet but it's close.

Must've dreamt the whole quite thing......odd how it was so close

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 12:19 AM
As the ways are going on now, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be soon. They seemingly already create their environment of the new area. (there are previews in the announcement section). Plus new mythic pet. Perhaps if it's double exp weekend, you'll know it's coming within that week perhaps.

But not absolutely sure. This has been the pattern for a expansion.

moot
07-27-2013, 06:23 AM
You can also see portal being build underground in stronghold (in last place you went before you got gleipnir).

chitgoks
07-27-2013, 08:30 AM
nice ill check that out

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Paresseu
07-27-2013, 11:40 AM
I've seen on Facebook the announcement of the new expansion, it said : " The next expansion for Arcane Legends, Realm of Shadows, is coming later this summer. "

So, the expansion is coming for the mid-late of summer, but what are we calling summer ? Someone asked and they replied " The astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 began on Friday, June 21st and ends on Saturday, September 21. The Realm of Shadows expansion will probably be out sometime before the end of September. We will keep you up to date as we get closer to launch! "

Hope I helped you.

DocDoBig
07-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Something like this? ;)

Realm of Shadows will be officially released on Arcane Legends in mid August!

That's a fake Quote. ;)

Paresseu
07-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Hey I almost believed you, until I saw the revelation, shame on you ! :blue:

ShadowGunX
07-28-2013, 03:11 AM
hahaha this is d beginning LOL.
it will soon turn like SL and DL and PL.
as BD rising nowadays

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2013, 03:16 AM
I gotta say games like bd on a phone is only to take peoples money. Sorry sts (stg) but its true so how bout you make a game that's 100% free? Maybe one time purchase? If it got a million downloads at say a $1 (example) you already made a mil+ you got money coming from 5 freemiums

Soundlesskill
07-28-2013, 03:19 AM
I think it'll come next week. Due to the 2v2 tournament, it has been delayed. So I think they'll step up their work soon.

sidiscool
07-28-2013, 10:16 AM
OK I know as well as anyone else that we never really know the official date of the next expansion but I swear someone posted a quote somewhere by samhayne that it'd be late august or beginning of September. Is this true? Cause I was thinking September is next month and sold all my gear and highly bored in al right now. So if someone did see that quote if not I'll keep doing kettle runs naked. #cholo

well a man once said ,but it depends who i was,dosent it?

sidiscool
07-28-2013, 10:17 AM
wat??