PDA

View Full Version : so i decided to play this game again

yokoman
07-26-2013, 09:13 PM
hey i came back and i wanna buy a glyph charmin set. Which is the best way to make money? is still spamming plasma pyramid the best way to make money? or is there any other way?

Blastyou
07-26-2013, 09:18 PM
Depends, what level are you?

kcimythgim
07-26-2013, 09:19 PM
If you're solo and you want direct profit I would say locked plasma pyramid games. If you have a party, I would see pentacle pain with the gold farming method. If you want indirect profit, many people like to do Feast Runs in Mount Fang with elixirs. The dragon vanities are hard to get, but they sell for a large amount of gold. Lately, however, one of the most popular ways to make gold is through Nuri's Mini Dungeon runs. You have to pay 3 plat per run, but the drop rates are higher. You can do this without any luck or luck vanities to farm crafting items like glyphic blade steels, or you can farm with luck to try to get the rarer Prestidigitator and Merrymaker pink items.

yokoman
07-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Depends, what level are you?
im lv55

NotYoCookiez
07-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Plasma was never the best way to get money. Atleast not in the last year or so. The best way is to farm the premium dungeon at nuri which cost 3 plat per run, and since you are 55 you should use luck exlixlers to get pinks drop worth alot there especially the 56 drops.

Or you can farm the regular dungeon for free but also use plat Lix (or daily, you could get 3x combo)

Or farm sand caves , sell pinks in Cs.

Or buy gold with plat

ThePvpTwink
07-27-2013, 01:36 AM
Pentacle of pain and plasma pyramid pay decent cash,even when solo in a locked game.