PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!noob here...quest etc...need your answers ^_^

gimmesome
07-26-2013, 09:40 PM
i read on a thread about completing quest in BSM:

The 19/22 and 20/22 quests are for 2-piece and 3-piece Elite Cap Vanity to Elite Vanity Ring Crafting. Speak to Fallen Prince to complete these quests. You must have at least two or three Elite Cap Vanities to complete these quests.
The last two quests, 21/22 and 22/22 are for level 76 only. These are the Elite/Heroic quests

so i have a question:

i just played PL and i cap only on lvl 76 so that means i cant complete ring quest until i get to the next cap and get another vanity??
the last two quest:where or how do i get the elite quest??do i need to complete the rings to have that quest?

thanks!

NotYoCookiez
07-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Go on the quest tab and click on the go to button on right bottom corner and that should lead you to any quest you need to finish. If nothing is there then you did all you can

gimmesome
07-26-2013, 10:36 PM
i already got 18/22 after killing the red dragon so according to the thread the remaining are the ring quest and elite 76 quest..
i cant get ring quest coz i only have one cap vanity item which is the shield when your reached 76..
so that means as well i cant get elite quest of i dont complete ring quest???
so fruastrating after spending hours to reach 76 and waiting for that x3 combo to show up
T_T lol

gimmesome
07-26-2013, 10:38 PM
can you trade/borrow cap vanity items so that you can get the ring quest??

Oldcoot
07-26-2013, 10:39 PM
^^no, my fox an rhino have done the red dragon quest. Just can't do the rings ones because its the first cap for them. Pros correct me if I'm wrong

gimmesome
07-26-2013, 11:57 PM
T_T id like to have the rings lol...
waiting for the next cap may take a while...

so the other question is...

can you do the elite 76 quest without completing ring quest?if yes,how do you get it???

dudetus
07-27-2013, 12:46 AM
T_T id like to have the rings lol...
waiting for the next cap may take a while...

It isn't our fault that u started playing this game just a while ago. Just wait like the rest of us did back in the days.

I've earned my 3-piece black drag ring. U haven't.

gimmesome
07-27-2013, 01:04 AM
It isn't our fault that u started playing this game just a while ago. Just wait like the rest of us did back in the days.

I've earned my 3-piece black drag ring. U haven't.

i dont appreciate your sarcasm...and i certainly dont envy you if thats how your attitude is..
ur tag as a senior member of this forum and the way you comment doesnt suite that..
i just pity you for having to comment like that..
if you dont have something good to say to another person
better leave your comment to yourself..

ThePvpTwink
07-27-2013, 01:39 AM
You get the elite quest for 76 slayer runs and kill the elite onyx in lost valley at the end of level from I think foreman sutter.

Not sure on the elite ring quests though

Oldcoot
07-27-2013, 01:51 AM
What dude said is a little harsh but true. Back to your question , I think I got the kill the red dragon quest from an npc in the back of the lost valley map. The only ones you can't complete are the ring quests. Hope that helped. It's late, others will be on later an can elaborate better than I . Check out the search button for some more info on the subject as well.

dudetus
07-27-2013, 03:17 AM
i dont appreciate your sarcasm...and i certainly dont envy you if thats how your attitude is..
ur tag as a senior member of this forum and the way you comment doesnt suite that..
i just pity you for having to comment like that..
if you dont have something good to say to another person
better leave your comment to yourself..

I wasn't being sarcastic in that reply and yet u could see right through my very soul!

I'm not a carebear, I say things how I feel they are. Sure, I would like to have superyduperyrings for all of my characters but the thing is that I haven't done the required playing to achieve those rings.

I do not feel it to be the right thing to do to be just all rainbows, flowers and one love. We all want cool and great stuff both IG and IRL, but if u haven't done enough stuff to achieve the things u want, there isn't reason to complain about the matter.

U were the one to make this personal by saying how u pity the way I post. I just expressed my honest opinion.

Waug
07-27-2013, 03:23 AM
lol, I'd help, but lemme complete my forest heaven quests first, including other 100. :p

NotYoCookiez
07-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Gotta wait like the rest of us. I remember when I was level 66 and I saw everyone with 3 piece elite items (before they were rings) and I envyed them so much. Not only did it look cool but it also had big stat advantage. It's hard to compete without it in pvp so I didn't even bother. Anyways I capped 1st time at 66 and it did nothing. Just got a vanity. Then again at 71. Nothing only vanity, the ugly one(I wanted volconut soooo bad ):) then finally this cap, about a year later I think I finally got the 3 piece elite ring. I feel like it's well deserved and waited for! If everyone could just get it now then all that time would be a waste.

slaveleia
07-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Gotta wait like the rest of us. I remember when I was level 66 and I saw everyone with 3 piece elite items (before they were rings) and I envyed them so much. Not only did it look cool but it also had big stat advantage. It's hard to compete without it in pvp so I didn't even bother. Anyways I capped 1st time at 66 and it did nothing. Just got a vanity. Then again at 71. Nothing only vanity, the ugly one(I wanted volconut soooo bad ):) then finally this cap, about a year later I think I finally got the 3 piece elite ring. I feel like it's well deserved and waited for! If everyone could just get it now then all that time would be a waste.

I just wanted to comment that it's cool to see that somebody else wanted the Volcanut so bad back then! Lmao! I felt like that too, I know you remember me making threads & hoping for it...I was ready to buy it outright for whatever but I never got my chance unless they bring it out in a future time. I thought the Blacksmoke mountain would've been perfect for bringing it back to ppl who still wanted it. Oh well...

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 02:36 PM
I really did! It's one of the best looking vanities in game! And yes this cap would of been perfect for it. But I remember they said they might bring it back sometime in the future later, I hope so :(

I'm still not over the fact that the changed it, I wouldn't have capped that level if it wasnt for the new elite dungeons that they introduced lol

gimmesome
07-28-2013, 04:39 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic in that reply and yet u could see right through my very soul!

I'm not a carebear, I say things how I feel they are. Sure, I would like to have superyduperyrings for all of my characters but the thing is that I haven't done the required playing to achieve those rings.

I do not feel it to be the right thing to do to be just all rainbows, flowers and one love. We all want cool and great stuff both IG and IRL, but if u haven't done enough stuff to achieve the things u want, there isn't reason to complain about the matter.

U were the one to make this personal by saying how u pity the way I post. I just expressed my honest opinion.

no hatin' here bro,just as you said we're just saying what we feel,i know you are proud of what you have or accomplished but no need to rub it in for those who dont have it yet or just beginning,but i guess thats just how the way you say things..
am not complaining 'bout these rings that i cant get for now and you're right its my fault to have not played the game earlier
but anyways nice talking to some senior members here in the forum..
lol

gimmesome
07-28-2013, 04:51 PM
thanks to those who answered my question..and yes i got the quest..
and am like... wwwwhat i gotta kill the dragon a wooping 76 time
thats a challenge lol

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 05:13 PM
It's a really boring quest. I waited til double damage weekend to do it and it was fast!!! I suggest you wait til you have a 3x daily combo before doing it or if you have the time/patients go for it naked xD

slaveleia
07-28-2013, 06:11 PM
I really did! It's one of the best looking vanities in game! And yes this cap would of been perfect for it. But I remember they said they might bring it back sometime in the future later, I hope so :(

I'm still not over the fact that the changed it, I wouldn't have capped that level if it wasnt for the new elite dungeons that they introduced lol

The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.

gimmesome
07-28-2013, 06:17 PM
It's a really boring quest. I waited til double damage weekend to do it and it was fast!!! I suggest you wait til you have a 3x daily combo before doing it or if you have the time/patients go for it naked xD

good deal,thats what i have in mind as well...:congratulatory:
go for it naked?lol like run like crazy and drop dead haha

by the way after i kill the dragon,then i kill the onyx?is that another 76 times?haha

Oldcoot
07-28-2013, 06:23 PM
I dumped all the plat I could afford at the time an missed the egg by less than 20k xp

gimmesome
07-28-2013, 06:25 PM
The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.

its the kill the dragon 76 times thing and they said kill the onxy so that will make it 22/22 including the two ring quest...

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 06:47 PM

I missed the egg thing completely lol. And black dragon event and Halloween -.- but yeah the effects of the helmet is what made it awesome. First elite vanity with effects and people complain :/

Anyways, for the last quest I had to complete I had to go to forest haven and complete this daily blessing quest, really simple just had to collect blessing. I tried deleting rings like you to find out my last quest but it was simple. The quest tab should tell you where to go for last quest, that's what it did for me.

And the elite onyx quest (after elite dragon) is only one time. He's hard but you can use potions with him lol. You still can't solo unless you want to take forever.

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 06:48 PM
I dumped all the plat I could afford at the time an missed the egg by less than 20k xp

Wow bummer!! Can't you email sts? Worth a shot, you got nothing to lose.

ThePvpTwink
07-28-2013, 07:55 PM
good deal,thats what i have in mind as well...:congratulatory:
go for it naked?lol like run like crazy and drop dead haha

by the way after i kill the dragon,then i kill the onyx?is that another 76 times?haha
Only need to kill onyx once.:)

But you need a decent team because the elite onyx has high aoe damage and insane armor and health....will take a while to kill

slaveleia
07-28-2013, 08:02 PM

Oh man, sorry to hear that OldCoot! I know i was out there running with you when that challenge was presented. You see it can happen to any of us sometimes, I mean the grinding you gotta do is not easy & you miss something special. I guess you can't get them all but it hurts when you get so close & miss out. It's always the stuff you can't have that you want so much I swear. Lol

The Red dragon 76 kills is a pain unless you have a good group with you. Elite Onyx is a lot easier but it's really hard to get any help. You'll wind up waiting till somebody shows up. I got tired of waiting so I just went in solo until a stranger helped me lol. Onyx might be able to be soloed but it would take a long time & that's with elixirs. Onyx is just like that Earthquake boss in Sandstone caves w four guards around him.

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 08:08 PM
Onyx is just like the onyx boss from sand caves lol. He's just 1million times harder, hence the name Elite Onyx.

Oldcoot
07-28-2013, 10:17 PM

Wow bummer!! Can't you email sts? Worth a shot, you got nothing to lose.
I was real busy in RL , work kids an the such. Even if stg would give me one it wouldn't feel right I didn't earn it. I tried and failed I just don't let it bother me.

dudetus
07-29-2013, 01:47 AM
no hatin' here bro,just as you said we're just saying what we feel,i know you are proud of what you have or accomplished but no need to rub it in for those who dont have it yet or just beginning,but i guess thats just how the way you say things..
am not complaining 'bout these rings that i cant get for now and you're right its my fault to have not played the game earlier
but anyways nice talking to some senior members here in the forum..
lol

My point wasn't that "omg u noob i have stuff u dont have lololol" but that it takes time to achieve things in this game. About my senior membership, everyone can get the senior member status after x amount of posts.

I was real busy in RL , work kids an the such. Even if stg would give me one it wouldn't feel right I didn't earn it. I tried and failed I just don't let it bother me.

That's y I like u old folks. U didn't do enough work (no matter of the reason) to earn something and u just simply accept it. I was under 1k exp from getting CoP. Got forced to have a break (IRL problems with family) and next time I logged, Nuri's was released.