PDA

View Full Version : warrior jugg cool down time and mage shield cool down time etc

AKILIOS
07-27-2013, 03:01 AM
warrior jug shouldn't take 45 sec to cool down it should be 30 to 35 secs
rally cry needs update

mage shield should have less cool down time too
ice should freeze via pvp if slag can stun you for 5 to 10 secs ice should freeze
also ice d.o.t should deal dmg pvp as well
lightn should stun. not a chance to stun

fireball reduce hit chance should also be 25% confusion
gale shouldnt have armor buff it should be reflection

mage heal for health regen and mana regen should be alittle higher too
restoring rouges mana is crazy pvp mana

cruse should debuff armor instead of decreasing hit chance by 10%
10% doesnt do anything pvp and pve you still die like a fly

Drearivev
07-27-2013, 07:05 AM
Explain "Rally Cry needs more updates".

JaytB
07-27-2013, 07:10 AM
i think alot of the skills need to be updated because it will balance out playing mythic players
as of right now when ever there is a mythic group playing everyone just leaves lol

Wouldn't mythic players get the exact same benefits? How would that balance things out? O.o

Ebezaanec
07-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Wouldn't mythic players get the exact same benefits? How would that balance things out? O.o

I think he/she means that only "mythic players's skills" should be weakened, so that it benefits whoever is a non-mythic.

If this is what the OP is suggesting, then this idea is very controversial.

Why would you balance out mythics?

Mythics are supposed to be better, otherwise a separate class is pointless.
If mythics were to be balanced, then what is the point of spending millions on gear that matches a class below it?

Just my interpretation of the OP's post.

markuselliot
07-27-2013, 09:53 PM
What you called mythic group should be what you called balanced out or what I call of top notch,
And then players with arcane weapons and pets should be even at better place than the mythic group.

After all, playing technique is the most important as wearing all mythics doesn't mean a good player, but comparatively more resourceful and better chance of money making, IMHO.

AKILIOS
07-28-2013, 10:41 PM
rally cry dodge buff should be a armor buff

AKILIOS
07-28-2013, 10:42 PM
o i guess my phone wasnt letting me take the mythic thing out i said but i fixed it

i didnt mean to refer to the mythic players lol