PDA

View Full Version : < one man army >

Waug
07-27-2013, 07:05 AM
<ONE MAN ARMY>
PvP in it's original form

This is a free style pvp guild, does not matter you call it, rushers, ffa-ers or anything else.

Requirements to be members: L50 to Endgame, anyone who do pvp at these levels.

Requirements to be recruiters : Anyone who read this thread, and do pvp at these level range.

Requirements to be Officers : Anyone who understand the motivation and decent at these level range and stayed at guild for atleast 10 days.

-------------------------------------------------------

I'll have atleast one toon for each 5lvl diff. e.g lvl 56, 61, 66, 71, 76.

GM : THELONRUSHERX

Note : I don't have plats ATM, so this is not a 3rd tire guild.

Caiahar
07-27-2013, 08:43 AM
..............You know, you should not spam guilds threads here...you could just invite ppl in pvp..
On the other hand, you could've had platinum for tier3 IF YOU HADN'T WASTED THEM ALL ON NEW GUILDS...

Waug
07-27-2013, 09:35 AM
..............You know, you should not spam guilds threads here...you could just invite ppl in pvp..
On the other hand, you could've had platinum for tier3 IF YOU HADN'T WASTED THEM ALL ON NEW GUILDS...

lol, bro, seriously, having 2 guilds and creating 2 threads for em, looking like spam to you? my very lil suggestion would be ‘grow up‘.

I said also in the sense that guild section is for that purpose and also a guild page can have rules and other things i.e well explained which is not possible in game.

floats
07-30-2013, 09:54 AM
lol, bro, seriously, having 2 guilds and creating 2 threads for em, looking like spam to you? my very lil suggestion would be ‘grow up‘.

I said also in the sense that guild section is for that purpose and also a guild page can have rules and other things i.e well explained which is not possible in game.

How's this suggestion or correction had anything to 'growing up'? Seriously I also think you shoud stop creating new threads about your newest from a new guild.

Waug
07-30-2013, 10:10 AM
ok if you guys are so serious about it, then perfect step would be to report it and let the mods/devs think that this is spamming or not. stop being forum police.

and relly if somebody doesn't understand these things then obviously my suggestion would be 'grow up'.

joshtheboss
07-30-2013, 10:38 AM

How's this suggestion or correction had anything to 'growing up'? Seriously I also think you shoud stop creating new threads about your newest from a new guild.

What's wrong with him creating guild threads, he made two new guilds and created threads for both of them it's not at all spam and there's really no reason to tell him to stop.

floats
07-30-2013, 10:40 AM
ok if you guys are so serious about it, then perfect step would be to report it and let the mods/devs think that this is spamming or not. stop being forum police.

and relly if somebody doesn't understand these things then obviously my suggestion would be 'grow up'.

No really, just putting my thoughts.
And ya I consider this spamming since I just saw your new guild the other day than this. And a no too for being 'serious' :p you in the other hand shouldn't be so "serious",such as telling us to grow up, ask sts about this little probelm til reporting.

joshtheboss
07-30-2013, 10:46 AM
No really, just putting my thoughts.
And ya I consider this spamming since I just saw your new guild the other day than this. And a no too for being 'serious' :p you in the other hand shouldn't be so "serious",such as telling us to grow up, ask sts about this little probelm til reporting.

How is two threads classified as spam?

Waug
07-30-2013, 10:48 PM
grow up.

please

floats
07-31-2013, 09:12 AM
please

Plz quote the entire thing.