PDA

View Full Version : abbadon:- a new mythic wraith

uiscabu
07-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Is that worth to buy this mythic pet with 250 plats ?

Thadalger
07-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Spending 15$ around it for a pet ingame. No i dont think so.

Chauakai
07-27-2013, 08:20 AM
I like him on my mage a lot. The speed and damage is very good. I think his arcane ability is very weak and does not work effectively. My pet is at lvl 20 and counting. I have 2 rogue friends in my guild who don't like him. One of the rogues wish they bought him on their mage instead.

I think there needs to be some additional stat boosts to Abaddon. +10 primary stat is nice but lowers my stats below what Slag does and the 10% xp boost isn't beneficial yet. Your looking at about 20 extra xp points on a Nordr map per run.

Either increase the primary stat or add additional boost to str, agi, and int. Armor boost is kind of nice on a mage but could use a bump in hp as well.

chitgoks
07-27-2013, 08:26 AM
would be nice to see a pet summon another one ;). or perhaps make that an extra arcane ability rather than a passive one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 01:25 PM
He needs a boost to int and str along with a strong damaging ability. Not worth the 250 plat yet.

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Spending 15$ around it for a pet ingame. No i dont think so.

You know, I never spent a cent on this game I have all mythic pets. All free offers using my iPad.

I like Abaddon, he gives us a nice bonus or armor and Dmg. As I'm starting to level him up, I'm liking him more and more. He'll probably have more abilities as he levels to 30. (mines 26 right now). Though I still like slag :)

Zeus
07-27-2013, 09:31 PM
You know, I never spent a cent on this game I have all mythic pets. All free offers using my iPad.

I like Abaddon, he gives us a nice bonus or armor and Dmg. As I'm starting to level him up, I'm liking him more and more. He'll probably have more abilities as he levels to 30. (mines 26 right now). Though I still like slag :)

It's not that he's a bad pet...

It's two things:

1. For a mythic pet, a lot of legendary pets beat him easily.

2. For replacing the previous generation mythic companion, Slag, it isn't quite a replacement. In fact, for most, it is a downgrade.

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 09:36 PM

It's two things:

2. For replacing the previous generation mythic companion, Slag, it isn't quite a replacement. In fact, for most, it is a downgrade.

Agreed, Apollo. Hopefully STS might buff up Abaddon.... Replace the 10% exp perhaps.

markuselliot
07-27-2013, 10:25 PM
I also hope the pet with have the XP quality replaced but on the other hand I also think its Sts deliberation to make this a niche for the new pet. But actually the XP thing can in new legendary... Not necessary a mythic... What are those developer guys thinking...

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 10:29 PM
They should at least make primary stats to 15-25.

Taejo
07-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Is that worth to buy this mythic pet with 250 plats ?

Abaddon is still at legendary quality. I wouldn't spend the plat on him at this time - he might be fixed with the amount of criticism on the forums (we hope). If you have Slag already, definitely don't buy.

Excuses
07-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Hm.. I came here cuz I wonder what's it's arcane ability. .

But wanna say about 10% exp.
I think it's pointless cuz I wouldn't use this pet only while I am lvling because some of my favorite pets need to be lvled too.
I don't want to lvl my toon with one pet and spend extra time on lvling for other pets.
This idea is a fail I think..... (sorry)

Btw. Can anyone explain what's his arcane ability?

Xstealthxx
07-28-2013, 07:58 AM

It's two things:

i agree super downgrade

Xstealthxx
07-28-2013, 08:02 AM
STS plss buff Abbadon, i think some legen pets are better. At least they could make +20 all basics stats they can remove exp also.. i think most of players dont agree with it..

uiscabu
07-29-2013, 01:02 PM
ty for opinion guys, so i will not spent 250 plat for this pet. I will wait to see after expansion.

lots of ppl interest in this thread to reply but no one put me thanks for this :-(

Zanpakuto
07-29-2013, 02:07 PM
Yes don't spend money to buy this one. He's Horrible and Not worth it right now. I would take nexus over this guy

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 03:56 PM
i agree super downgrade

It's like replacing Slag with Flounder

Zanpakuto
07-29-2013, 06:44 PM
It's like replacing Slag with Flounder

Hahaha or deary!

iui
07-29-2013, 06:48 PM
when i first heard of abbadon, it reminds me of darksiders. i hope he's a worthy companion.

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 06:53 PM
when i first heard of abbadon, it reminds me of darksiders. i hope he's a worthy companion.

You just reminded me that I have to do something...