PDA

View Full Version : Planning for level 31 rogue

xiaolove
07-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Hi everyone, I am pretty new to the game and atm, im level 21 rogue

The build i aim for will be focused mainly on PvE using both bow/dagger. However, if my build doesn't work well in Elites in the future, please correct me! thanks

Build:
5/5 Aim shot
5/5 Noxious Bolt
4/5 Shadow Veil - without Combusting Decay
3/5 Razor Shield - without Bleeding cuts and Spinning Freedom (I am not sure if the bleed will be effective, please advise)
Total active points: 17

5/5 Might
5/5 Knowledge
3/5 Agility
Total passive points: 13

This is my planned build with zero knowledge of whats elite is about. I have heard about the importance of dagger multiple hits paired with traps in elites and also im unsure of the effectiveness of Razor Shield bleed.

If any1 is able to provide further advice on this build, I will appreciate it! Thanks!

Alrisaia
07-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Find me IG or one of my other rogue coaches...
Leeefa, Queenotshade, or Eeknoh.

Also if you're interested in joining a guild we might be a good fit (link in my signature).

We just recruited a boss tank with 0 pve deaths who will be leveling up over the next week to end game... Last night he was lv 17... But I'm guessing he'll be 31 after this weekend.

xiaolove
07-28-2013, 12:23 AM
Been trying to contact you in game but couldn't :peaceful: I will try again laterr! i added your rogue btw!

Alrisaia
07-28-2013, 08:58 AM
I was offline most of yesterday and probably most of today as well. Try to find Leeefa or Queenotshade.

Leeefa was coached by Iluvataris a bit as well.

Cremated
07-29-2013, 02:56 PM
What is the 0death warrs name? I serously might know him.

Alrisaia
07-29-2013, 04:24 PM
PvE is his name

Dlanor
07-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Sounds like mine except I have 5/5 on knowledge and agility, 2/5 on crit.. I like bleeding cuts with the daggers cuz I run around in circles in a mob with razors on so the 25% chance has more of chance to happen (don't know if it works lol).. The damage from cuts isn't a lot but I like any bit of extra damage so when the expansion comes out I'll try and put 5/5 on DMG

Alrisaia
07-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Sounds like mine except I have 5/5 on knowledge and agility, 2/5 on crit.. I like bleeding cuts with the daggers cuz I run around in circles in a mob with razors on so the 25% chance has more of chance to happen (don't know if it works lol).. The damage from cuts isn't a lot but I like any bit of extra damage so when the expansion comes out I'll try and put 5/5 on DMG

Hit me IG and I'll give you some coaching if you're interested.

Dlanor
08-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Is your IG name the same as on here?

Alrisaia
08-03-2013, 06:39 AM
yes i have three toons listed below my signature.