PDA

View Full Version : Long wait for expansion!!

Meljann
07-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Comment on what you guys are doing till expansion. So far for me......farming XD hope it comes soon

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Comment on what you guys are doing till expansion. So far for me......farming XD hope it comes soon

I think you should try PL. We have been waiting for almost 9 months now for an expansion. You guys get updates and new content on an almost weekly basis. Another old saying by Crim:

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Meljann
07-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Wow is PL a dead game now?

Skeletonlord
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM

I wouldn't say a dead game, a lot of people are still playing...

Yes, it's been a long time since PL was last updated. We are waiting for an update. There's still enough to do, some people are still capping to 76, (the elite cap), some are pvp'ing, some are farming dragon gear.

A lot of us are waiting for an expansion, hoping there will be an expansion soon.

Y O L O
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM

PL,SL,and DL are all dead.AL is next because of BD

CrimsonTider
07-27-2013, 09:47 AM

Not just PL. SL and DL have seen little attention since AL's introduction. It's a hard pill to swallow for those of us who have been with STS/G for 3+ years now.

Skeletonlord
07-27-2013, 09:57 AM
I just remember that AL is getting another expansion soon (Realm Of Shadows). Info on that can be found HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106933-Realm-of-Shadows-First-Look-at-New-Mythics-and-Map).

As crim said, PL, SL and DL have had very few updates. This is due to AL and don't forget BD.

Randomguy
07-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Lol long wait? I don't think you ever played PL.

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Correction to the title: Miniscule Wait for Expansion..

gison
07-27-2013, 02:27 PM
I think you should try PL. We have been waiting for almost 9 months now for an expansion. You guys get updates and new content on an almost weekly basis. Another old saying by Crim:

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

This. ^^^

Aracnus
07-27-2013, 04:25 PM
You're updates are definitely NOT long between each other (as stated above many times) Have you played DL? They're at the same cap you guys are, and have been here for a couple more months!

Y O L O
07-27-2013, 07:56 PM
I feel bad for the accident child sts made,DL.

Alhuntrazeck
07-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Okay, PL is not updated as much as before, and yes, AL is being updated, but why complain like some of you are?

When PL first came out, the rate of expansions was tremendous, just like in SL, DL and now AL! After the hype dies down, AL will become like PL (it already kind of is, it's been 2 months since Nordr). So just accept it :)

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Okay, PL is not updated as much as before, and yes, AL is being updated, but why complain like some of you are?

When PL first came out, the rate of expansions was tremendous, just like in SL, DL and now AL! After the hype dies down, AL will become like PL (it already kind of is, it's been 2 months since Nordr). So just accept it :)

PL had no other games to delay updates for when it was getting started. AL on the other hand has delayed the updates to 3 other games and has gotten far more developer attention (mostly socially) than the other 3 games combined. AL has a higher graphic quality than PL, so making updates would take a further grasp into 3D/digital design.

Ulthyre
07-27-2013, 11:12 PM
I have to say.. I tried BD and it was terrible. I know lots of games like it and have never gotten into them. It's nothing new. soo far

Limsi
07-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Last time I've checked the author was simply checking out what AL players do while waiting for the expansion. I'm pretty sure he wasn't being spoiled or whatsoever. The world sure is complicated..

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Back to the subject.

What am I doing?
1. Well, I'm leveling and preparing my pets (which this time is a Good opportunity since I have nothing much to do)
2. Looting the crap out of Arlor :)
3. Helping my guild buddies to catch up on quests, leveling, etc.
4. Talking to friends online
5. Making new friends
6. Clearing out my friends list (leaving ones ik)
7. ....making new vids for my guild
8. Forum browsing

Hmm did I miss anything? :)

Ebezaanec
07-27-2013, 11:52 PM
1. Doing some pvp.
2. Hopelessly hunting for Bael II.
3. Merching in a depressed economy.
4. Helping guildies earn Elite APs
5. Still trying to loot Samael, while saving plat..
6. Farming kills in Camp Boulder
7. And lastly... Trying to fix my ping issues >.<

SkullCrusher
07-27-2013, 11:56 PM
Getting my brand new guild together, and PvPing. :D With a bit of side merching and small farming to fuel my income.

Crowsfoot
07-28-2013, 12:09 AM
To be honest I made four new players waiting for update. After that got old I focused on my twink, Minatar. After I got bored from tdm (lvl14s please play tdm no one is ever there) I then started to farm elite oltgar and SS everyday. Then i made a PL account (that was a bore, too hard to reach end game unless you level for a month or two minimum). Now I mainly do runs that help my guildies get APs and idle at pier. Only bright side (if you don't use plat) is myth prices are going down.