PDA

View Full Version : Mythic and Arcane Arrogance agree or not?

nightmaresmoke
07-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Not all though but most. Lol

matanofx
07-27-2013, 01:39 PM
The way i see it, most of the mythic/arcane arrogance in pvp comes from rogues.

Why rogues? cause its very easy to make a good rogue, and they get kills the easiest so many people with a bad attitude choose rogues and sadly they play unfair and bad mouth.

There are some tanks with arcane maul and full myth mages who dont play too fair but i noticed that rogues have it the worst.

Ebezaanec
07-27-2013, 02:07 PM
I was playing a couple of matches with some rogues who were ganging on loner players on the our team. When we were finally able to regroup.. They complained we were ganging when we were just finishing them off (group battle).

Then the badmouth and trashtalk began...

Zeus
07-27-2013, 02:58 PM
IMO playing naked is best, I like the added challenge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As a rogue, I don't find it as challenging due to the male opponents in the arena all feeling the need to cease PvP and compliment my virtual buttocks.

Alfai
07-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Hmm i think the title is pretty much raging out frustration rather than resulting to any fruitful outcome.

A game where the core element is basing on competition will give birth to arrogance.because theres always the need to prove someting,tell something even standing out from the rest.this unfortunately is unavoidable albeit some keep it within the game and not taking it personally the moment the close the app.

When i reached warmonger with 0 mhytics trash talk already on going.it might even worse since whats feeding into these mouthful comments werent so much about gears.its the game.when u lose u cant take the defeat and rage.when u win u brags or keep cool.the silent ones were mostly studying and improving themselves.it can be a healthy competition or otherwise depending on your interpretation.

Since mhytics are easier to obtain nowadays it becomes the new meat to do self realization and comforting to what u want to believe.i recently had able to be fully equipped with mhytic gears and i walked into the pvp room stil being farmed by good talents.so kinda wasted on my gold to fund these gears since i still couldnt make th3 difference right.

If you feel gears is the issue instead why not convert it to positivity by channeling it into something productive i.e setting goals time strategy to get gears thay you want or make friends whos good at merc.im pretty sure at least 1 out of 10 will spare a minute with you for you to learn something new.i believe its more effort than luck if you really going for it although i hate the luck from looting crates to be honest.i have evn given once chasing for gears tho when i log in i still try doing it.and sometimes ull nvr know good things will come in the most unexpected way like a friend giving u stuff of people who u never thought will lend you a hand (true story).when i tried talking to players who have such negative mentality they would say oh i dont use mhytic coz i cant afford it.if thats the case soon you cant even afford pots to go farming.rather lazing around and talks better rally a party and plunder the dungeon or be productive.i still do dailies until now even for 1k reward which is nothing now.

Ive been pvping too and trash talk not skewed towards a class really.if u win or lose theres predictive reaction.if rogues brag much it might be becuase the class r meant to kill.so does tankers who die for the team and mages who support fron behind tho lately i see many mages are eager to make kills..understand each class and their roles and its the game where teamwork matters.if rogues ks its meant to be as their agility make em a killer bybshooting from behind,more skillful can do frontal approach.this class has low hp and high damage so if said a rogue got no blls you might hv not think it thru.this is part of the class essence and skills when facing your opponents.

matanofx
07-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Ok so this isnt really about the mythic/arcane gears but ive been killed while quietly watching vs fights in arena by only 4 players

Guess what, they were all rogues. No rage here and i understand the roles of each class in a pvp match but you cant deny that most bad mouthing arrogant players are bad attitude players using a rogue.

I know theres absolutely nothing anyone can do about it cause this game is a competition but i will do my best to "farm" the people who farm me cause im an easy target when alone.

Best part is they will gang up on you when your team is smaller but when others come and we win they say "___ you gangers" and leave.

So basically i have a problem with people addicted to kdr improving making the pvp arenas unpleasent cause they just leave if they die once and if i leave they will pm me "noob" -.- yep.

Soundlesskill
07-28-2013, 01:17 AM
Rouge.. Really I see many warrs who are arrogant too..
I'd gang them if they didn't only play with friends so they don't getganged.

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Hmm i think the title is pretty much raging out frustration rather than resulting to any fruitful outcome.

A game where the core element is basing on competition will give birth to arrogance.because theres always the need to prove someting,tell something even standing out from the rest.this unfortunately is unavoidable albeit some keep it within the game and not taking it personally the moment the close the app.

When i reached warmonger with 0 mhytics trash talk already on going.it might even worse since whats feeding into these mouthful comments werent so much about gears.its the game.when u lose u cant take the defeat and rage.when u win u brags or keep cool.the silent ones were mostly studying and improving themselves.it can be a healthy competition or otherwise depending on your interpretation.

Since mhytics are easier to obtain nowadays it becomes the new meat to do self realization and comforting to what u want to believe.i recently had able to be fully equipped with mhytic gears and i walked into the pvp room stil being farmed by good talents.so kinda wasted on my gold to fund these gears since i still couldnt make th3 difference right.

If you feel gears is the issue instead why not convert it to positivity by channeling it into something productive i.e setting goals time strategy to get gears thay you want or make friends whos good at merc.im pretty sure at least 1 out of 10 will spare a minute with you for you to learn something new.i believe its more effort than luck if you really going for it although i hate the luck from looting crates to be honest.i have evn given once chasing for gears tho when i log in i still try doing it.and sometimes ull nvr know good things will come in the most unexpected way like a friend giving u stuff of people who u never thought will lend you a hand (true story).when i tried talking to players who have such negative mentality they would say oh i dont use mhytic coz i cant afford it.if thats the case soon you cant even afford pots to go farming.rather lazing around and talks better rally a party and plunder the dungeon or be productive.i still do dailies until now even for 1k reward which is nothing now.

Ive been pvping too and trash talk not skewed towards a class really.if u win or lose theres predictive reaction.if rogues brag much it might be becuase the class r meant to kill.so does tankers who die for the team and mages who support fron behind tho lately i see many mages are eager to make kills..understand each class and their roles and its the game where teamwork matters.if rogues ks its meant to be as their agility make em a killer bybshooting from behind,more skillful can do frontal approach.this class has low hp and high damage so if said a rogue got no blls you might hv not think it thru.this is part of the class essence and skills when facing your opponents.

Whoa defensive much? Easy there no need to insult my title, did i hit the nail very hard? lol based on youre reaction it looks like youre hardly defending urself and i didnt ask for long azz explanation i just ask agree or not maybe i hit it hard really maybe lol

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 07:43 AM
Rouge.. Really I see many warrs who are arrogant too..
I'd gang them if they didn't only play with friends so they don't getganged.

yep its not based on jobs really wiz rog or war its about the persons attitude..

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 07:54 AM
I was playing a couple of matches with some rogues who were ganging on loner players on the our team. When we were finally able to regroup.. They complained we were ganging when we were just finishing them off (group battle).

Then the badmouth and trashtalk began...

yep some do that gangnging 1 player is very low and lame but if u clashed pt vs pt in the middle pvp map mostly that isnt gangbang thats how pvp should be but seen some that still complains whoa really now? seems like all finding ways to complaint about lol

Bless
07-30-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm not arrogant but if someone else gangs too much like 4v1, I get pissed off :/ Also I loathe people that join a team that have 3 players and one player (in tdm) to make it 4v1...Also those who dont have sense of teamwork annoy all of us lol..

Alfai
07-30-2013, 09:18 AM
Whoa defensive much? Easy there no need to insult my title, did i hit the nail very hard? lol based on youre reaction it looks like youre hardly defending urself and i didnt ask for long azz explanation i just ask agree or not maybe i hit it hard really maybe lol

Sometimes people cant diffrentiate a defensive stance, an insult and a sharing of purely 2cents.

This explains such attitude in match.no offense such a typical response for someone who easily rage a better equipped gears and use it as an excuse to justify unfavorable match. I see this all the times..when a fair olay of 5v5 does not turn out the way youbwant then theres a cjallenge for 1v1 which tells me the inability to accept defeat and keeping a positive and healthy sportmanship.clearly theres a need to prove something to others.when a 1v1 fails the comes to the blame oh im no mhytic or arcane user thats why i lose.

Your thread title seems hanging to me by saying not all but most and a lol.my apologies for having to assume the point you are trying to make or say. I see it more as personal conclusion rather than purely a humble, honesst question to share with the community.

such arrogance is sensible when people tried so hard to obtain such gears as the means to improve and be better rather than not putting much efforts to get even.if you choose to stick with bonechill when everyone else is upgrading than arrogance might not be the right word to be used.

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Sometimes people cant diffrentiate a defensive stance, an insult and a sharing of purely 2cents.

This explains such attitude in match.no offense such a typical response for someone who easily rage a better equipped gears and use it as an excuse to justify unfavorable match. I see this all the times..when a fair olay of 5v5 does not turn out the way youbwant then theres a cjallenge for 1v1 which tells me the inability to accept defeat and keeping a positive and healthy sportmanship.clearly theres a need to prove something to others.when a 1v1 fails the comes to the blame oh im no mhytic or arcane user thats why i lose.

Your thread title seems hanging to me by saying not all but most and a lol.my apologies for having to assume the point you are trying to make or say. I see it more as personal conclusion rather than purely a humble, honesst question to share with the community.

such arrogance is sensible when people tried so hard to obtain such gears as the means to improve and be better rather than not putting much efforts to get even.if you choose to stick with bonechill when everyone else is upgrading than arrogance might not be the right word to be used.

Well kinda prove my point here based on ur comment lol wut?

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 01:16 PM

You know based on ur comments ur the only one who soo much defensive the title isnt even pointing at a specific person, its like ur soo affected by it well maybe its just me or somethin. Well i dont know anymore maybe the title hit someone hard i just ask agree or not this is not a debate if you dont like this thread just go somewhere else

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 01:36 PM
I completely agree!. Players with Mythic/Arcane rarity just tick me the most. They boast about how cool they look with their armour and weapons and how powerful they can be. And yes I'm quite surprised that Rogues are the one's with the most access to them. Some are big mouthed some are not but the ones who are, I just feel like stuffing there heads down the toilet. But yes I completely agree with this :).

Alfai
07-30-2013, 01:46 PM
LOL just providing my 2cents (skewed towards productive opinion) on this public thread, not defending anyone specific. sure pal no harm i apologize if it offend you in anyways :)

As a simple answer to your question, i would say NO.

If you intend to probe for why then my rationals as above. cheers see you in game.

Bless
07-30-2013, 02:55 PM
I completely agree!. Players with Mythic/Arcane rarity just tick me the most. They boast about how cool they look with their armour and weapons and how powerful they can be. And yes I'm quite surprised that Rogues are the one's with the most access to them. Some are big mouthed some are not but the ones who are, I just feel like stuffing there heads down the toilet. But yes I completely agree with this :). I have been tdm'ing for 3 days but have not seen a lot of trashtalk

Alfai
07-30-2013, 03:11 PM
I have been tdm'ing for 3 days but have not seen a lot of trashtalk

Agreed.if theres ever trashtalk its meant for the trulle mostly

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 03:18 PM
LOL just providing my 2cents (skewed towards productive opinion) on this public thread, not defending anyone specific. sure pal no harm i apologize if it offend you in anyways :)

If you intend to probe for why then my rationals as above. cheers see you in game.

No hard feelings mate just surprised by youre comments lol cheers

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Agreed.if theres ever trashtalk its meant for the trulle mostly

what exactly does trulle hp have??

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 03:22 PM
I completely agree!. Players with Mythic/Arcane rarity just tick me the most. They boast about how cool they look with their armour and weapons and how powerful they can be. And yes I'm quite surprised that Rogues are the one's with the most access to them. Some are big mouthed some are not but the ones who are, I just feel like stuffing there heads down the toilet. But yes I completely agree with this :).

Yep its like real life really rich mid and poor everyone has something to brag about lol

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 03:28 PM

Lol and im the offended one now? ur funny dude

nightmaresmoke
07-30-2013, 03:31 PM

Lol toilet facial massage nice hehe