PDA

View Full Version : Most valuable items in game

Thatkidoverthere
07-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Hello, I was thinking about the really high gold cap for Arcane Legends the other day, and thought, how much of that can be spent on a single item, and not overpay? So I decided to post a thread asking what the most valuable items in game are, please post the names and approx values below. Thanks!

xcainnblecterx
07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Arcane maul, arcane hooks, and now Samuel.

Paresseu
07-27-2013, 12:10 PM
I'd say Samael, then come the arcane maul and then Glacian/arcane hooks.

ShadowGunX
07-27-2013, 01:24 PM
smelly helm, tree branch, ripped shirt

Drearivev
07-27-2013, 02:16 PM
smelly helm, tree branch, ripped shirt
Dude you forgot Tarnished Chain!

But really, Arcane Maul and Samael. Seriously, Maul is way too overpiced. It should be 30m max.

RizeOfPk
07-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Maul makes all other weapons look like toothpicks

*warriors rise*

RizeOfPk
07-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Sure is. Let me know when a tooth pick is a good weapon against a god like hammer

*warriors rise*

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 04:17 PM
A toothpick when used correctly is a formidable weapon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have killed thousands with my arsenal of toothpicks!

I call the pointy one Poky :)

Meljann
07-27-2013, 04:18 PM
Toothpick FTW!!

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 04:19 PM
Sure is. Let me know when a tooth pick is a good weapon against a god like hammer

*warriors rise*

I know a certain ghost who wields a tooth pick that would like to have a word.

Producers
07-27-2013, 04:56 PM

*warriors rise*
Jab the godly hammer users eye with the toothpick. :tongue:

RizeOfPk
07-27-2013, 04:58 PM
I used to put toothpicks on my nerf darts and shoot it at a wall :) pretty fun LOL

*warriors rise*

Y O L O
07-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Lol no the most iiiiisssssssss..*rumbling*..THE...::ORDINARY SWORD::... GF I WIN

Temarichan
07-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Samael :) Glacian :) Arcane Items :) then Mythic

Crowsfoot
07-28-2013, 12:34 AM
To be honest its ludicrous how rich AL players can get, I hit 10mil once (was lucky enough to loot myth armor from an elite golden war chest). Yet some players claim to hull 50mil and maxed gear. All have gained this wealth through:

A) a crap load of plat.
B) luck (aka looting Samuel on first try).

Then the truly rich players (those claiming a 200mil stash) invest their millions to make more millions. I can confidently say that less than 50people control the entire market through their combined flow of gold and gear.
Its a shame (in my opinion) that the best item (Samuel) is exclusively locked crates. The wealthiest players I know all claim to never harvest elite. I believe time (not cash) should dictate ones wealth. Or at least time can eventually equalize cash (say a month if you are lucky)
Then I remember STS is a company and is trying to turn a profit. Hard to find a balance between a "free" game and still turning a profit. AL is the closest I have found, still I can dream that maybe plat free players can break the top 10% one day (obviously plat is needed for some APs and elixirs for timed runs).

chitgoks
07-28-2013, 01:51 AM
the moment sts increased the max gold limit to 99m was the time that what you hope for will never happen ;)

Valsacar
07-28-2013, 02:24 AM
There are players up there that are not plat players, it's called merching.

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2013, 03:01 AM
To be honest its ludicrous how rich AL players can get, I hit 10mil once (was lucky enough to loot myth armor from an elite golden war chest). Yet some players claim to hull 50mil and maxed gear. All have gained this wealth through:

A) a crap load of plat.
B) luck (aka looting Samuel on first try).

Then the truly rich players (those claiming a 200mil stash) invest their millions to make more millions. I can confidently say that less than 50people control the entire market through their combined flow of gold and gear.
Its a shame (in my opinion) that the best item (Samuel) is exclusively locked crates. The wealthiest players I know all claim to never harvest elite. I believe time (not cash) should dictate ones wealth. Or at least time can eventually equalize cash (say a month if you are lucky)
Then I remember STS is a company and is trying to turn a profit. Hard to find a balance between a "free" game and still turning a profit. AL is the closest I have found, still I can dream that maybe plat free players can break the top 10% one day (obviously plat is needed for some APs and elixirs for timed runs).

So when you're spending time merching and making profit isn't being rewarded? I know someone in that top 50 has at least merched his/her way there

ShadowGunX
07-28-2013, 03:05 AM
what make difference in real world buying these pixels? merching is waste of time. ppl only merch mythic and arcane.
need to fix elite boss giving rare nd epic. elite boss should always giv pinks nd eggs.

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2013, 03:10 AM
what make difference in real world buying these pixels? merching is waste of time. ppl only merch mythic and arcane.
need to fix elite boss giving rare nd epic. elite boss should always giv pinks nd eggs.

Then how is it pointless? If only merching two categorys compared to 1000+ pinks is pointless then I'm making good money for nothing

Zeuwz
07-29-2013, 11:39 PM
To get fair price u have to know drop chance from locked

Example :

Lets say arcane item is 1/1000 locked (need 15k plats), then fair price is 15mills (1 plat = 1k gold)

or

Mythic item is 1/200 locked (need 3k plats) then fair price is 3 mills

but..

lot of locked players open it at sts event so they get discount 40%, and mythic/ arcane drop slightly have bigger drop chance on event.. so do the math..

romanul99
07-30-2013, 03:55 AM
yes

Thatkidoverthere
08-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Is Mokdadd (or something like that) easily one of the richest people in game? He seems to have it all including a Sameal which he was selling for the low low price of 50,000,000 gold! :D

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
All Arcane Items. Simple!