PDA

View Full Version : Stat bonus bug,,,

KingFu
10-24-2010, 11:58 PM
If you're wearing a set, and die, you often times loose your stat bonus. The only way to earn it back is to unequip an item and requip. Please fix. This gets annoying.

Inching
10-25-2010, 01:33 AM
well wouldnt do me (mage) any good as I would need to strip and recloth 50 times per map

asommers
10-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Fixed in 1.5.

-ALS

KingFu
10-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Lol, exactly, I also noticed it in PvP, this is annoying. Sorry I typed it in a hurry, I was farming and left to report it and came back. I reported it before I would forget. :)

Edit:

KK thanks Asommers. I heard 1.5 was Nov 2. It's possible since there has to be an update that day to take back costumes. Any hints?;)

Inching
10-25-2010, 02:23 AM
Lol, exactly, I also noticed it in PvP, this is annoying. Sorry I typed it in a hurry, I was farming and left to report it and came back. I reported it before I would forget. :)

Edit:

KK thanks Asommers. I heard 1.5 was Nov 2. It's possible since there has to be an update that day to take back costumes. Any hints?;)

tank my my costume... u make me sad

Slush
10-25-2010, 04:39 AM
i dont really think 1.5 wil be nov.2, its an app store update, and once they send it in to apple, they dont have an exact release. nov.2 will be a in-game patch

krazii
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Bump, new thing to add to this, you don't have to die. When running Victory Lap, you will lose the stat bonus when "zoning" between portals. For instance, when you zone from overlord back to main room with portals, you lose bonus stats and must reequip to gain again.