View Full Version : Thank you delphina and bila for doing this

iluvataris
07-27-2013, 04:24 PM
Wanted to thank you guys for doing this tournament was a blast.
got knocked out early but still fun, and something to look forward to and improve for.
Gratz cero/noisy <3

better luck next time : )

edit: i really want there to be more of these.

Haligali
07-27-2013, 04:26 PM
grats to the winners :)

Ebezaanec
07-27-2013, 04:27 PM
You had a nice match too Iluv! Congrats to Noisy and Cero! :)

Best regards from CU, Noisy.

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Thx Ebe :D
Ty all
Ty cu
Ty delph
Ty everyone
TYYYYYYYY

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:06 PM
And ty to cero lol

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Ommmg i see
A SPECIAL TAHNKS YOU ILUVYARIS FOR STANDING BY AND CHEERING ON ME THROUGH THE ENTIRE TOURNY! I LOVE YOU ILUV :D COULDNT WISH FOR A BETTER BEST FRIEND

iluvataris
07-27-2013, 06:45 PM
ahhh thank you noisy.. i know you woulda done the same..

Paulsebi
07-27-2013, 06:49 PM
BTW, Delphina reply http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1196407.

Rematch guys... good luck guys in final... whenever will take place!

Soundlesskill
07-27-2013, 06:51 PM
ahhh thank you noisy.. i know you woulda done the same..

Was hoping if i didn't win ( which we both know i thought i wouldnt -.-) you'd snatch that ring LOL

SkullCrusher
07-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Congratulations XvY! ( Noisay ). You had amazing sportsman ship! Very nice, keep up the good and hard work noisy!!!!!!!
-Calmedfear.
( You too cero, if you're reading this you were amazing! )

Energizeric
07-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Gratz to the winners! Please everyone stop all the drama. The results of one tournament (where you can lose 2 fights and be eliminated) does not define you as a PvP player. As this was a 2 vs 2 tournament, it was more an indication of how well you and your partner play together than how you do individually. Some of the teams probably played together lots prior to the tournament, others probably not. Then there is always some luck involved with playing, whether a stun hits, or doesn't hit, or if your heal or shield fails. Anyway, I think it was lots of fun for everyone.

I hope they have more tournaments like this. Best would be a 4 on 4 CTF tournament where there are 2 judges, first team to 5 flags wins. Obviously this takes much longer to play out, so maybe a tournament with 8 or 16 teams would be best, and maybe not all in one day. Anyone like that idea??

SkullCrusher
07-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Gratz to the winners! Please everyone stop all the drama. The results of one tournament (where you can lose 2 fights and be eliminated) does not define you as a PvP player. As this was a 2 vs 2 tournament, it was more an indication of how well you and your partner play together than how you do individually. Some of the teams probably played together lots prior to the tournament, others probably not. Then there is always some luck involved with playing, whether a stun hits, or doesn't hit, or if your heal or shield fails. Anyway, I think it was lots of fun for everyone.

I hope they have more tournaments like this. Best would be a 4 on 4 CTF tournament where there are 2 judges, first team to 5 flags wins. Obviously this takes much longer to play out, so maybe a tournament with 8 or 16 teams would be best, and maybe not all in one day. Anyone like that idea??

Like it? NO.

Love it? YESSSS!! We definently need a first team to 5 flags tourney!

Roberto077
07-27-2013, 07:33 PM
GJ bien and delph!

Bless
07-27-2013, 08:29 PM
More 1v1 tournaments? Yes please

iluvataris
07-27-2013, 08:46 PM
All i know is for some reason decided on daggers after a month without and no practice with my partner vs sorc/war.
i think daggers would have been effective, but not today without experiences vs that match up.
o well i am learning and we'll see what happens next time. I hope there will be a next time, this is kinda one of the only things to shoot for after maxing gear and LB correct? (for the books i don't run maxed geared just had ring for tournament)

anyways another big thanks to sts and all who was envloved, i'm sorry for some of my peers and how they acted.

Cero
07-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks for Hosting Delphina and Bila.
Thanks to players/friends who rooted for us and giving us best of lucks.
Thanks for all the Compititors for Giving us a Fun fight. I admit i was shaking to fight every Opponents(fear and excitement:D)

GG everyone.

Conquered
07-27-2013, 10:14 PM
It was fun :D

Cero
07-27-2013, 10:45 PM
It was fun :D

lol zen, you in AL already?

Cookietimee
07-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Congratz cero and noisyy , too bad i was not in the tourney cya next time guys :d we practiced alot whit u guys always a good match

gison
07-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Thanks for all the Compititors for Giving us a Fun fight. I admit i was shaking to fight every Opponents(fear and excitement:D)

GG everyone.

What!? You never told me you were in finals!

Grats bro. I thought your noob toons wouldn't last :p

Cero
07-28-2013, 02:55 AM

GG everyone.

What!? You never told me you were in finals!

Grats bro. I thought your noob toons wouldn't last :p

lol thought you already know.

gison
07-28-2013, 03:21 AM
lol thought you already know.

How would I?:( no one ever tells me stuff.

juaki
07-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks to delphina for organizing this tournament!!!

Grats to winners, Noisy and Cero, and finalists too.

Great test for doing it better next time. I hope that it would be new tournaments!

Is there any video of the tournament?

Cero
07-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Thanks to delphina for organizing this tournament!!!

Grats to winners, Noisy and Cero, and finalists too.

Great test for doing it better next time. I hope that it would be new tournaments!

Is there any video of the tournament?

yes. theres a video of the championship round. Ill ask tuma to post the link or you can search tuma's youtube channel.

Paulsebi
07-28-2013, 05:26 AM
yes. theres a video of the championship round. Ill ask tuma to post the link or you can search tuma's youtube channel.

This was the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpx1Lf6uAlE for the final....

juaki
07-28-2013, 07:31 AM
Wow Vixen!!!

How long did the tournament last?

Soundlesskill
07-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Like 5hrs lol

Puntus
07-28-2013, 09:52 AM
nice job with the video Tumaa , and awesome battle in final , I need to improve my 2vs2 I need more practice , always I did 1vs1 and 5vs5 , I cant wait for the next tournments!!

Puntus
07-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Im very impressed with the acting of Cero , not what I expected , he was a good mage and now is a nice warrior , this guy knows how play!

djironlung
07-28-2013, 11:11 AM
ya I agree the tourney was fun thanks to those who ran it. it's just a shame that a few people have to ruin the fun by crying because they lost and trying to disturb the tourney for the others. take your loss as a losd and be a good sport about it instead of making yourself look bad by crying. poor sportsmanship is ruining the game for the rest of us who are here to have fun and can take our wins with our losses and smile either way. congratulations to cero and vxy aka a million other ign's thanks to the organizers delphette and others and shame on you all those who are crying and complaining, grow up

Hinataa
07-28-2013, 02:13 PM
good tournament, thank u delphina, tho if theres next one u now know where the problem was. Congratz to cero and vxy, tho my opinion when seen video is that pierced wouldunt do any changes, but it is to respect what delph told, n again congratz to cero and noisy, u did good job. Also congratz to pockiie and pivot, who didt practice, till 1hr to tournament, gratz to addi and charmany, zegost n zaolo, pauly and smo, and ofc ipre and hardy :) all players were good thats not to doubt, and it was luck that won tournament, ofc there are skills, but luck was the main thing :)

iluvataris
07-28-2013, 04:35 PM
My opinion was noisy was standing next to both pockie and pivot. Could have hit either one with a devastating blow,
After piercing Tuma, noisy came back into fight BEHIND Pockie and Pivot with Cero on the opposite side.
So that match could have gone totally different a redo was needed (Maybe referee call the fight at that moment next time?) This thread is not about that though.
Since you stated your opinion, I disagreed and stated mine.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THANKS STS FOR THE WONDERFUL TOURNAMENT.
NOW THAT BOTH SIDES HAVE HAD 1 PERSON STATE THERE OPINION IN THIS THREAD NO MORE IS NEEDED.
LETS GET ALONG AND MOVE ON.

LETS ALL START BY AGREEING WE WANT MORE TOURNAMENTS LESS DRAMA

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Cero
07-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Im very impressed with the acting of Cero , not what I expected , he was a good mage and now is a nice warrior , this guy knows how play!

im out of thanks so ill just say it and its way better:D
Thank You.

im looking up on Pivot. he doesnt have any mythic ring and pendant(idk about the armors) but still can keep up with a full mythic rogues DMG/Crits.

--------
Especial Thanks to Iluvataris Team.
They were our Sparring Practise which enhance our teamplay and our simple strategy with Axe&Vixen combo.

iluvataris
07-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Thank you Cero : )
And yes Pivot is beast the few times i've seen him in Ctf.
Pockie i haven't faced yet but have heard and seen from video, so good.
I'm looking forward to seeing them more.

Deadroth
07-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Jp. Gratz t the winners. Amazing match. I am glad that Noisy and Cero won. They deserved that :)

Hinataa
07-29-2013, 08:01 AM
My opinion was noisy was standing next to both pockie and pivot. Could have hit either one with a devastating blow,
After piercing Tuma, noisy came back into fight BEHIND Pockie and Pivot with Cero on the opposite side.
So that match could have gone totally different a redo was needed (Maybe referee call the fight at that moment next time?) This thread is not about that though.
Since you stated your opinion, I disagreed and stated mine.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THANKS STS FOR THE WONDERFUL TOURNAMENT.
NOW THAT BOTH SIDES HAVE HAD 1 PERSON STATE THERE OPINION IN THIS THREAD NO MORE IS NEEDED.
LETS GET ALONG AND MOVE ON.

LETS ALL START BY AGREEING WE WANT MORE TOURNAMENTS LESS DRAMA

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ofc everyone has their opinion:)

Alhuntrazeck
07-29-2013, 11:44 PM
Grats killer n traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never, ever thought you'd win this, no offence, but you really increased my already skyhigh opinions of da two of you!!!!!

Gj, I'm proud B)

Soundlesskill
07-30-2013, 05:21 AM
.-. Underrated or what .-,

Cero
07-30-2013, 05:25 AM
Grats killer n traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never, ever thought you'd win this, no offence, but you really increased my already skyhigh opinions of da two of you!!!!!

Gj, I'm proud B)

thanks. realy glad we won cos now im full mythic armor:P

Soundlesskill
07-30-2013, 05:53 AM
Ikr I'm at 3k hp and 29-something dmg... I feel op lol

Alhuntrazeck
08-07-2013, 09:58 AM
.-. Underrated or what .-,

Not underrated, just thought it would be Hardek n iPred or Addictz n Carmany. :D

beatrixxxx
08-10-2013, 06:20 PM
pivot poor af so he dont have mythic lol