PDA

View Full Version : rematch for the 2v2 tournament

ipredator
07-27-2013, 06:08 PM
You have about 12 hours until check in!

Just a few reminders....

No switching or pets or skills once a fight has started. Example: Team A and Team B have both said they are ready... once you say ready no switching of pets or gears until the next match. Team A wins the first match and team wants to switch pets. That is fine.
Do not leave the arena. If you DC during a match it will be counted as a death. So try to make sure your connection is good before you say ready.
NO arcane pets or arcane weapons.
Make sure you check in 30 minutes prior to the event and no later than 15 minutes.
Do not switch pets once you say ready.
Do not user skills or arcane prior to us saying go. You are allowed to charge them.

Good luck everyone!

During our match, our opponents left the game before it was clearly over. There are several players who can witness to this including Delph. Rules are posted here for a reason, to create a fun and fair experience for all. It is also there so that if a rule is broken, then there can be forfeiture placed upon the offender.

Forfeiture was not placed on this team. I am sure it was due to a lot of confusion about another issue. But the rule stands: DO NOT LEAVE THE ARENA.
Therefore, Hardek and I are asking that the rules be respected and a rematch of the thereafter matches be done. We have no ill feelings towards any player. We respect all of the teams and their hard work. We hope that STS and the community will respect our rights and hard work as well and allow this to be done right.

Paulsebi
07-27-2013, 06:42 PM
During our match, our opponents left the game before it was clearly over. There are several players who can witness to this including Delph. Rules are posted here for a reason, to create a fun and fair experience for all. It is also there so that if a rule is broken, then there can be forfeiture placed upon the offender.

Forfeiture was not placed on this team. I am sure it was due to a lot of confusion about another issue. But the rule stands: DO NOT LEAVE THE ARENA.
Therefore, Hardek and I are asking that the rules be respected and a rematch of the thereafter matches be done. We have no ill feelings towards any player. We respect all of the teams and their hard work. We hope that STS and the community will respect our rights and hard work as well and allow this to be done right.

zzzz.... Good luck!

Delphina
07-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Thread closed. Please see my reply here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?106042-Arcane-Legends-2v2-Tournament-July-27th&p=1196407&viewfull=1#post1196407