PDA

View Full Version : help

Arrmy Venturi
07-28-2013, 01:37 AM
aiutoo UN pg nome italianrogue and 'entered in my guild saying of Being A friend of mine nome romina and HAD acquidtato the pg italianwarrior by this person stole my armor and amulets mythical mythical Arco nothing no more come fare CAN I??

IronMonkey
07-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Can someone translate this???

It's a matter of life and death situation, I think.

Arrmy Venturi
07-28-2013, 01:45 AM
I have stolen the mytic a person who claimed to be a friend of mine with another pg

Limsi
07-28-2013, 01:47 AM
I have stolen the mytic a person who claimed to be a friend of mine with another pg

Return it back

Arrmy Venturi
07-28-2013, 01:51 AM
and a person 'came into my guild with a character named italianrogue saying he was a friend of mine named romina, stole my armor mytic bow and amulets sorry for my english i italian helpppppp

Limsi
07-28-2013, 01:55 AM
I don't think you could ever get it back since you gave the items believing into some pretentious identity. I know it really is a pain and a blow to your feelings but I suggest you be careful next time. Do not trust anyone so easily even when they sound so credible.

Here's a translation from google just in case:

Non credo che si possa tornare indietro in quanto hai dato le voci che credono in una qualche identità pretenzioso. So che è davvero un dolore e un duro colpo per i tuoi sentimenti, ma vi consiglio di stare attenti la prossima volta. Non fidarti di nessuno così facilmente anche quando suonano in modo credibile.

Arrmy Venturi
07-28-2013, 01:59 AM
but it is' a steal at all-they can not do anything than the game?I spent a lot of money for all that I had mytic not 'rightly unpunished

Arrmy Venturi
07-28-2013, 02:01 AM
I have your ip in the address you sue 'allla police post

xcainnblecterx
07-28-2013, 03:06 AM
I have your ip in the address you sue 'allla police post

Your a odd person.....I like you

ShadowGunX
07-28-2013, 03:20 AM
aiieee senoritta