PDA

View Full Version : to the dev team:some suggestions about this game

hyking
10-25-2010, 02:07 AM
sry i should post this in feedback but no people there and sry for my english but i will do my best.
1.it's an awesome MMRPG on the mobile,but i think move this game on PC is really unwise.there r lot of MMORPG on PC,and much better than PL.and the most important is:this is POCKET legends dude,the POCKET is the reason y the game succeed.i can play it anywhere,anytime,if u move this game on PC,i think u guys should change the name to 3.5kg legends
2.in the town if i want find the guy who want to trade with me,it takes me a century.
u should build auctions in the twon.every one can buy/sell the items in there.
3.when reached LV 50,it became a very suck farm game,rush-kill-loot and sell is all we can do,dude we play this for fun not make ourselves become a farm robot.sometimes i want to make a very cool weapon or amor in the blacksmith and sometimes i want to learn cooking to make pots.u should let the mobs drop some special Raw materials so we can do lot of things by self.
4.it's maybe a great world,but not big enough.in this land,there is no sea??no lakes??i want to swim or fishing,not just farm.
5.creat a new world,named Alien's Mother Planet.A new race,aliens. include 3 classes:warrior,sniper(just like archer) and lorekeeper(plays like a mage).with the thousand years of the war for Conquest the galaxy,this planet is almost destroyed so the aliens must find a new home.So they come to this land```this is a MMORPG guys!!!someone must play the bad guys!!just like the Alliance and the Horde in WOW
6.the PVP is the most stupid part in this game!!!!if i want to fight,u should give me a reason to fight!!!!but we r all good guys,just fight for u drinked my milk or i took ur socks?that's stupid!!!we should fight to the aliens!!!the bad guys who want to conquest this land!!!and creat two battleground.one is the Great Forest,anthoer is the Alien's Hi-Tech Lab. 10V10 ,even 15V15!!!!the aliens want to destroy the Great Forest,so the animals must protect their power source of the nature!!!!And the Hi-Tech Lab is the technology centre of the aliens on the Mother Planet.the aimals must capture this lab to stop the aliens produce more Hi-Tech equipments!!!but u guys should ask how could the animals travel to the mother planet??the answer is with the Halloween Alien Costume,animal spies steal Alien's Hi-tech techniques and finally creat a worm hole to travel to the mother planet.It's time for strike back!!!!and dont forget the hero of PVP should have rewards!!!
7.sth about pinks. u should creat a weapon,better than pink weapons,it's red weapon.only the most outstanding player could get this weapon.it's powerful and can't be trade but can be upgraded by the loot of raw materials.PVP and PVE should all have the red weapons.
that's all i wanna say ,thx everyone.
BTW,everyone is discussing twink,what's the mean of this word?google translater doesn't work on this word```

TwinkTastical
10-25-2010, 02:47 AM
I cant understand this... Twink is a WoW term.

Royce
10-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Please don't double post. I'm sure the devs saw all this the first time you posted, in the appropriate section. For #2 the consignment shop has already been announced and will be in the game soon. I doubt you can stop the PC release now, it's already almost ready to go. Stuff very similar to the some of these other suggestions has already been posted before. I like the water, fishing, etc stuff.

KingFu
10-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Like Royce said, please don't double post, especially since all these ideas are either happening, or have been suggested many times:)

hyking
10-25-2010, 10:13 AM
OK ,Sry guys ,i wont double post again~

Superzarop
10-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Lol guys give him a break, his post is actually funny!

giayuan
10-25-2010, 10:12 PM
i can play it anywhere,anytime,if u move this game on PC,i think u guys should change the name to 3.5kg legends

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY BAHAHHA 3.5kg legends LOL
my hobby happens to make simple comp games for the fun of programming and THAT JUST CRACKS ME UP!!!!! LOL! man cant express myself more...

smoae
10-25-2010, 10:52 PM
I already answered to your thread... Did u not read? That's better than any answer you'll get from a dev lol.