PDA

View Full Version : 2600 crates only 1 mythic fang of finrer

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 05:28 AM
OMG! why lot of people get a lot of mythic!

I open around total of 2200 crates all i get is trash! i wonder is this thing is really RANDOM? or other player has favor by admin.

If they can explain why in 2200+ crates all i get is 1 mythic fang of finrer and eggs like orion's and mcraws.

not even a single arcane pet! OMG!

Linkincena
07-28-2013, 05:33 AM
:( ..

Jellowpy
07-28-2013, 05:44 AM
That is why sometimes it is better to buy what you want directly instead i would rather work for gold and buy Maul/Samael straight gold to be honest because trying to get them via crate is really gambling it is too discouraging once you dont get what you want =(

Cero
07-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Sorry to hear but there are also many who hadnt got any mythics or arcane from crates.

Valsacar
07-28-2013, 05:50 AM
Gamblers fallacy. If you flip a coin you have a 50% chance of heads and a 50% chance of tails. If you get heads, and then flip it again, you still have a 50% chance to get heads and a 50% chance to get tails.

Each time you opened a crate, you had the SAME chance to get the items you want as the previous one. Opening more crates just gives you more chances, not better chances.

Paulsebi
07-28-2013, 05:52 AM

I open around total of 2200 crates all i get is trash! i wonder is this thing is really RANDOM? or other player has favor by admin.

If they can explain why in 2200+ crates all i get is 1 mythic fang of finrer and eggs like orion's and mcraws.

You say in title 2600 then in post 2200 :) ....

And btw... before the mythic weaps event... I opened arround 1500 from the moment crates were released till that update... and guess what? I didn't got a mythic from that crates...

But got some when mythic weaps event came in....

It's just random luck... and seems some have big luck.. some no luck :)

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 06:06 AM
You say in title 2600 then in post 2200 :) ....

And btw... before the mythic weaps event... I opened arround 1500 from the moment crates were released till that update... and guess what? I didn't got a mythic from that crates...

But got some when mythic weaps event came in....

It's just random luck... and seems some have big luck.. some no luck :)

typing error at work paul lol... yah at least you open 1500.. my guild mates open 15 crates and get a hammerjaw...

Now i want to delete my charter..

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 06:07 AM
That is why sometimes it is better to buy what you want directly instead i would rather work for gold and buy Maul/Samael straight gold to be honest because trying to get them via crate is really gambling it is too discouraging once you dont get what you want =(

so change plats to gold you mean?

Paulsebi
07-28-2013, 06:19 AM
typing error at work paul lol... yah at least you open 1500.. my guild mates open 15 crates and get a hammerjaw...

Now i want to delete my charter..

Oh ok.... I know some opened first crate and got maul / glacian so no worries :)

And don't delete char.... better don't spend real money anymore? :) Thats what I do :)

IronMonkey
07-28-2013, 06:48 AM
You should have waited when it is full moon. Jk

Mythic event would probably increase your chances. Good things happen to those who wait.

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Oh ok.... I know some opened first crate and got maul / glacian so no worries :)

And don't delete char.... better don't spend real money anymore? :) Thats what I do :)

what do you do??? you dont open crates anymore? this game makes me mad! spend almost 3k USD

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 07:05 AM
You should have waited when it is full moon. Jk

Mythic event would probably increase your chances. Good things happen to those who wait.

full moon? like a wold you mean lol..

Bebsi
07-28-2013, 07:36 AM
what do you do??? you dont open crates anymore? this game makes me mad! spend almost 3k USD

Well, I spent far more then u and have yet to see an arcane drop from a crate.
But I know exactly how u feel ^_^
Instead of opening a lot of crates at once, I started farming crates and open 2-5 crates occasionally.
I switch to other alts and try my luck on a few twinks, too.
So sometimes u can sell a bonechill bow, a storm sword or so.
Brings at least a bit of gold back.

Another way u can use ur plat is for reroll elixir.
Then start farming.
If u don't know what to farm, why don't u just farm crates?
When the new expansion comes out I think crates gonna double in price.
If we assume that one crate will bring 20-30k and u farm 1000 crates...
U can make 20-30m :)
At least u could afford hammer or glacian ^_^

Anyway, good luck

braverock
07-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Same, i forgot how much crates opened, but keep getting usuall legedarry wep,few k, and last crate i opened, i got 30 plats lol,

Dunno how they make this random things, but its annoying, indeed

Xstealthxx
07-28-2013, 07:50 AM
lol i dont wanna talk about crates, im opening 3-5 per day.. nd nothing.. haha

Ebezaanec
07-28-2013, 08:10 AM
The description for Locked Crates never guarantees an assured Mythic nor an Arcane. Its not like a tally where if you open a certain amount, you will definitely loot the next time. Its all Luck....

Though I would never spend the amounts you guys are spending for a small chance to earn colorful pixels...

P.S. Plus whenever something involves money and luck, people start to be suspicious of developer favorites and that always causes rants on forums..

matanofx
07-28-2013, 09:04 AM
If you want to loot mythics for use and not sell i think waiting for a crate event is the best thing to do

Or you can stop buying plat and farm/merch for your items instead, good luck either way =]

chitgoks
07-28-2013, 09:30 AM
i doubt cratez will reach 30k. ppl are farming and saving them. its going to be 20k max but for a short time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

DocDoBig
07-28-2013, 09:40 AM
$2,000? Good joke!

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Open more crates still nothing lol! Ill wait for next expansion

Drain
07-28-2013, 10:14 AM
2 600*15= 39 000 plat

Just by plat to gold conversion you could have made 39 miliion gold, far more if you used it to buy plat exclusive items and sell them, although 2600 crates is a lot so I can feel your pain on wasting so much plat/money.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Itoopeo
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Why? :D Just why!?

I have never bought plat and i got everything, and atleast one mill in every sts game.

abihakim
07-28-2013, 10:32 AM
to open 2600 crates at once. you really have lots of inventory dont you?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

drgrimmy
07-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Thank you! We need someone to buy all our farmed crates and to pay STS for this wonderful game!

But, really, wow, I would be so angry if I was you. I hope you have a lot of disposable income. I have always really disliked this gambling side of the game. Does not really seems right for a game that kids play. Anyways, sorry and better luck next time.

Taejo
07-28-2013, 03:21 PM

Sorry about your bad luck, but thank you for personally funding the new expansion.

Xbuddyjosh
07-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Omg I have no sympathy for u - too many people spending real money on pixels and then complaining to all of us on forums. Sry if i sound cold hearted and dark lol but Ty for improving the new expansion

Energizeric
07-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Yikes, sorry for the bad luck. But for every player that opens 10 crates and gets a maul, there is going to be a player who opened a thousand crates and got nothing. It's just how the odds are. I do thank you for spending so much money and supporting the game, but I think perhaps you go a bit overboard. Just play the game and enjoy it and maybe stop gambling.

You would be much better served by spending your plat on luck elixirs and a luck amulet, and then farming arena for chests and elite pinks, or even just farming Jarl for crates and selling them. You can make many millions by doing that, and then just buy the items you want.

I have full mythic set plus hammerjaw, and I never spent any plat on doing plat to gold conversion, and never looted a single mythic or arcane item. It can be done, just spend the time. Plus it's a lot more fun farming and actually playing the game than just sitting there and opening crates.

MfKaz
07-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love this game & I love the way everything goes in this game but the one thing i hate about it is wasting 15 Plats on Locked Crates which I have opened about 500+ times and yet nothing Mythic Or Arcane. I see players having full Mythic Sets and even selling spare Mythic Sets which they have got from Locked Crates. STS, You really need to work on the amount of good items that come out of these Locked Crates because to be honest, what comes out of them right now is SH**. Its not far on the ones who spend thousands of gold and hundreds of plats on Locked Crates and get such rubbish items. I fully agree with Sprtcuz because right now, i feel like I'm being cheated on and scammed in a way because I get the same bloody items that come out of Copper Chests & Silver Chests. I'm sorry STS but Locked Crates are now ''Your'' Main priority to get them fixing and to not keep updating locations of Bael II & stats for pets.

Ebezaanec
07-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love this game & I love the way everything goes in this game but the one thing i hate about it is wasting 15 Plats on Locked Crates which I have opened about 500+ times and yet nothing Mythic Or Arcane. I see players having full Mythic Sets and even selling spare Mythic Sets which they have got from Locked Crates. STS, You really need to work on the amount of good items that come out of these Locked Crates because to be honest, what comes out of them right now is SH**. Its not far on the ones who spend thousands of gold and hundreds of plats on Locked Crates and get such rubbish items. I fully agree with Sprtcuz because right now, i feel like I'm being cheated on and scammed in a way because I get the same bloody items that come out of Copper Chests & Silver Chests. I'm sorry STS but Locked Crates are now ''Your'' Main priority to get them fixing and to not keep updating locations of Bael II & stats for pets.

Think about it for minute. If STG improves what is in locked crates currently and there are people who spend thousands on locked, then you're going to end up with the same situation. More pinks and extremely lower prices. Those same "improved" pinks will be still be dropping like rain and everyone will call them junk pinks. Then more complaint rants on forums...

Locked crates are never a certain guarantee of Arcane/Mythic items. STG didn't swindle or take your money, since you chose to spend money on it out of free will. Your decision was your decision, end of story.

Secret to Obtaining Arcane/Mythic from Locked Crates:

Jcyee
07-28-2013, 05:36 PM
That's just how you play the crate game.

SkullCrusher
07-28-2013, 05:42 PM
3k? Dude......wtf? You could have bought me 6000 bags of chips yo? Add a soda in there next time too please. :)

Jk, well....that must hurt, $3,000? Does STS really make this much money off each individual heavy gambler?
This makes me wonder how advanced STS really is yet can't afford to put 5 more people on each of the dead games and done at least 1 more expansion to keep it going...just my 2 cents.
-Calmedfear

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 05:49 PM
I wish they had crates in PL. sounds like a cool idea and I actually have plat to blow there. I wanna open so many crates in AL but I gots no plats :,(

Energizeric
07-28-2013, 06:13 PM
As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates no matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

It's the players who have determined the value of the crates and the items that come from them. STS just provides them in the game.

That said, because of the recent change to crates (no automatic pinks), crate pinks at level 35/36 are more likely to have some value, and thus opening crates should be more profitable even if you don't get a mythic or arcane item.

Sad to say, but if some of the folks posting in this thread were in charge of the economy, the AL economy would look like Zimbabwe's economy.

Zeus
07-28-2013, 11:04 PM
As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates not matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

It's the players who have determined the value of the crates and the items that come from them. STS just provides them in the game.

That said, because of the recent change to crates (no automatic pinks), crate pinks at level 35/36 are more likely to have some value, and thus opening crates should be more profitable even if you don't get a mythic or arcane item.

Sad to say, but if some of the folks posting in this thread were in charge of the economy, the AL economy would look like Zimbabwe's economy.

Every time somebody says, "I wanna be a millionaire", I tell them to go to Zimbabwae.

falmear
07-28-2013, 11:07 PM
The PRNG used by STS is to blame, it obvious lacks sufficient entropy to provide enough arcane items. Someone should file a bug.

Temarichan
07-28-2013, 11:15 PM
It's just luck. My friend got mythic after 10 tries. Some opened 100s and got nothing. And then again, there are some like you who's opened 1000s of crates.

But seriously, your spending too much in game for plat xD go enjoy something meaningful.....

Daddyblu
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM
LOL! GUYS Yah i had bad luck... but its doesn't mean im poor In-game... i have full mythic set and much more.. LOL

its just when i try to look for arcane items i found nothing.. ohh well its time to go on farming crates again...

im really bad in gambling LOL! even in real life i gamble a lot for a poker game & horse race LOL.

Daddyblu
07-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Geeezz... i got all mythic and arcane by farm + turning my crates to gold...

all i want is to experience just once that i get arcane pet or weapon on crates..

I just want to know the feeling LOL! then ill stop

ShadowGunX
07-29-2013, 01:16 AM
stop crying. its all ur fault, u choose to open so u choose to get either pain or joy. stop making stupid post.

Jellowpy
07-29-2013, 01:26 AM
so change plats to gold you mean?

Oh no no that's the worst thing you can do , what i really do is just farm my *** off use those plats for reroll.. Only problem with current patch is we now have a very limited market unlike if compared to a new fresh new major patch wherein everything can be sold with a good profit..

For those bashing the guy for spending his money as long as he have worked hard for it he have all the right to spend it and $3k dollar is like just spending it on the latest "toys or gadgets" for us, if it can give you satisfaction it's the same thing it is a small amount if it means it can take away some stress away fr you that been cause by work ( just too bad that in this case it has given you more stress hehe)

-- Gravescar

Bebsi
07-29-2013, 01:46 AM
As this is a market economy (no price controls on items in the auction), then there is never going to be any "better" (i.e. more expensive) items coming out of crates no matter what STS does. If they increase the drop rates, then prices will fall on those items proportionately. If they lower the plat fee to open crates, then more players will open the crates, thus increasing the supply of items and lowering their prices.

U never get tired of explaining it over and over, do u? :)
It's because every month there are new players complaining that they can't have the best gear.
I would like to see these players when 90% of all players would have arcane pets and weapons ^_^

IronMonkey
07-29-2013, 02:31 AM
Buy some books, I bought one.

Itoopeo
07-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Try PL. Its much better game than AL.

If i want to buy a pet, i pay 50 plat and i got a pet. In AL you pay 15-3000 plat for a pet. Thats how STS makes money

Ebezaanec
07-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Try PL. Its much better game than AL.

If i want to buy a pet, i pay 50 plat and i got a pet. In AL you pay 15-3000 plat for a pet. Thats how STS makes money

Pets in PL are for looks and only some give minor stat boosts, if you have crafted an expensive set. Pets in AL give meaningful stat boost, have special attacks, and also attack...

MfKaz
07-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Think about it for minute. If STG improves what is in locked crates currently and there are people who spend thousands on locked, then you're going to end up with the same situation. More pinks and extremely lower prices. Those same "improved" pinks will be still be dropping like rain and everyone will call them junk pinks. Then more complaint rants on forums...

Locked crates are never a certain guarantee of Arcane/Mythic items. STG didn't swindle or take your money, since you chose to spend money on it out of free will. Your decision was your decision, end of story.

Secret to Obtaining Arcane/Mythic from Locked Crates:

Ok say for Example you bought 10 Locked Crates and you opened all of them and what came out was utter crap like Epic's and like you all say ''pinks''. Your obviously going to be annoyed by the **** that you probably spent over 50 - 60k buying Locked Crates and in your terms you was feeling ''Lucky''. To be honest, I don't care if Locked Crates are for Luck, I just care that the amount of gold I spent has gone to a complete waste when your expected to get something ''Special'' out of the Locked Crates. Players open Locked Crates and get it first time. Some of them aren't even level 31 and get Mythic's. What ever happens backstage behind all of this game, I don't think it's going pretty.

Ebezaanec
07-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Ok say for Example you bought 10 Locked Crates and you opened all of them and what came out was utter crap like Epic's and like you all say ''pinks''. Your obviously going to be annoyed by the **** that you probably spent over 50 - 60k buying Locked Crates and in your terms you was feeling ''Lucky''. To be honest, I don't care if Locked Crates are for Luck, I just care that the amount of gold I spent has gone to a complete waste when your expected to get something ''Special'' out of the Locked Crates. Players open Locked Crates and get it first time. Some of them aren't even level 31 and get Mythic's. What ever happens backstage behind all of this game, I don't think it's going pretty.

Yes, here we go again. Everyone expects they should receive something special, which in this case is the most rare items ingame. If everyone were to expect something special and to receive on a couple of tries, what you wanted to get would be no longer considered "rare" since it was so easy to get.

Locked Crates are not necessary to get Mythic/Arcane, aside from the fact that someone has to loot them. You can merch and farm your way there. Locked Crates are simply a shortcut for people who want the best gear immediately.

CrushOverride
07-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Anyone that spends 2k+ REAL money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a Yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of ZERO ACTUAL WORTH with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..

matanofx
07-29-2013, 03:28 PM
Anyone that spends 2k+ REAL money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a Yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of ZERO ACTUAL WORTH with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..

One of the most inappropriate but funny comments i read here
I hope no one important notices this little gem, and please crushoverride be nicer with your words its a friendly forum afterall

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 03:50 PM

So you're saying.... you bought 2600 inventory spots (1545 plat), then spent 39,000 plat opening the chests, for a grand total of 40,545 platinum spent just to get an item in game? That's $2146.26 spent to get rich in a game...

Well STS, hope you spend all that money on a new cap for PL.

AtrociousGod
07-29-2013, 03:51 PM
Hahahaha spending all that money and getting near to nothing gave me a good laugh:) better luck on the next 2000+ crates hahaha on the upside at least your wallet isn't as heavy!

Energizeric
07-29-2013, 06:43 PM
anyone that spends 2k+ real money on opening crates in an idiot. No sugar coating it. You are dumb as a box of rocks. I'm building a yamaha xs650 chopper and don't have that much in it. You are addicted and need serious help pal. Next time sell the damn things!!! 2200 x 15k= 33 million. Coulda just bought your precious arcane/mythic digital pixels of zero actual worth with gold..and had the money to waste on something tangible, like hookers and blow..

best post ever!!!

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 01:14 AM
stop crying. its all ur fault, u choose to open so u choose to get either pain or joy. stop making stupid post.

Stupid??? im not just sharing it noob! your just jealous you dont have the money to spend on crates! and FYI! i got full items hammer and full mythic. im just looking for samael

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 01:18 AM

LOL idiot? your the one who is stupid... i just have the money to spend... what wrong in that noob! maybe your just jealous you dont have any $$$$ on your pocket. LOL! ...

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 01:20 AM
So you're saying.... you bought 2600 inventory spots (1545 plat), then spent 39,000 plat opening the chests, for a grand total of 40,545 platinum spent just to get an item in game? That's $2146.26 spent to get rich in a game...

Well STS, hope you spend all that money on a new cap for PL.

its not all in 1 day dude... LOL! thats the total money i spend on crates in 4 or 5months LOL!... just crates alone...

Chikanoz
07-30-2013, 04:54 AM
Nude your character, stash your weapon and gold then open up a crate in every map. :p

ShadowGunX
07-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Stupid??? im not just sharing it noob! your just jealous you dont have the money to spend on crates! and FYI! i got full items hammer and full mythic. im just looking for samael

haha. analyse urself first. u jst proved to b a noob of decade by sharing/posting this thread.
nd btw u too r jealous of ppl getting arcane in opening less crates.

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Nude your character, stash your weapon and gold then open up a crate in every map. :p

LOL i tried this one.. i teleport to other maps and open 1-2 crates each map..

ShadowGunX
07-30-2013, 05:39 AM

after so long time, a best reply LOL

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 05:58 AM
haha. analyse urself first. u jst proved to b a noob of decade by sharing/posting this thread.
nd btw u too r jealous of ppl getting arcane in opening less crates.

LOL im no jealous noob.. i got all arcane pet and arcane weapon.. i just share it to know if its only me or others do experience the same...

ohh im noob? go online lets see if you can win on a 1-1 match

KingMartin
07-30-2013, 06:01 AM
LOL im no jealous noob.. i got all arcane pet and arcane weapon..

If owning pixels and beating somebody in pvp is all you need not to feel like a noob, then you are very happy person :)

Daddyblu
07-30-2013, 06:04 AM
If owning pixels and beating somebody in pvp is all you need not to feel like a noob, then you are very happy person :)

LOL!... yah yah!

they keep calling noob.. as if they are rich in the game... they dont even have a single arcane weapon LOL!

Hardknockz313
07-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Thank you! We need someone to buy all our farmed crates and to pay STS for this wonderful game!

But, really, wow, I would be so angry if I was you. I hope you have a lot of disposable income. I have always really disliked this gambling side of the game. Does not really seems right for a game that kids play. Anyways, sorry and better luck next time.

I totally agree... if you continuously buy platinum in this game, it can be way more expensive then buying numerous games for either a PS3 or an Xbox in the long run... And looking at some of the money people had spent on crates and etc., They could have actually purchased a game system at least twice!!

Ebezaanec
07-30-2013, 12:06 PM
If you have so much money to blow... Then why complain in a thread on the forums? It seems you are actually trying to gain support and applause for your money-spending.

BTW: Learn the original definition of "noob" before you decide to insult someone with it.

Roberto077
07-30-2013, 12:12 PM
its not all in 1 day dude... LOL! thats the total money i spend on crates in 4 or 5months LOL!... just crates alone...

You missed my point.

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 12:13 PM

You have Full Mythic's and a hammer! What a big achievement in life. Have you ever got a degree or a scholarship anywhere?! Or even had good grades at school? or are you just addicted to this game like a little child that thinks he is a ''Big Man'' because he has virtual money and a hammer?.

Energizeric
07-30-2013, 02:46 PM
I think perhaps the solution to your problem is to open another 2200 crates. I'm sure your luck will be better next time around. :)

Skaunared
07-30-2013, 03:26 PM
You have Full Mythic's and a hammer! What a big achievement in life. Have you ever got a degree or a scholarship anywhere?! Or even had good grades at school? or are you just addicted to this game like a little child that thinks he is a ''Big Man'' because he has virtual money and a hammer?.

Mfkaz is right, no need to call other people "noobs" and "stupid". Having a full mythic set and a hammer in a virtual world doesnt give you the right to bash other people. You have no respect to other forumers. And we are not jealous of you, actually we pity you.. so enough with that attitude, posting complaints and all just trying to get attention lol

Stickbrains
07-30-2013, 03:51 PM
not even at your expensive e-life your smart at? plain sad.

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Mfkaz is right, no need to call other people "noobs" and "stupid". Having a full mythic set and a hammer in a virtual world doesnt give you the right to bash other people. You have no respect to other forumers. And we are not jealous of you, actually we pity you.. so enough with that attitude, posting complaints and all just trying to get attention lol

Thanks for the aid dude! And yes we do pity you because having Full Mythics & a Hammer really doesn't matter to us. We are all a community, We are all one, We help each other & We don't leave anyone out. Next time if your gonna boast about your inventory items, take this else where not on the forums.

Skaunared
07-30-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the aid dude! And yes we do pity you because having Full Mythics & a Hammer really doesn't matter to us. We are all a community, We are all one, We help each other & We don't leave anyone out. Next time if your gonna boast about your inventory items, take this else where not on the forums.

No wait, he can spend 3 grand in a game, has Arcane Hammer and Full Mythic set, thinks he can call people names because of that! lol

lets all kneel!

All Hail Spartcuz, god of AL lololol!

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 01:16 AM
LOL im no jealous noob.. i got all arcane pet and arcane weapon.. i just share it to know if its only me or others do experience the same...

haha.
dude u need sme fresh air. u r mentally sick atm and u r leaning towards violence rofl
u r probably a unsuccessful son of a rich father and seeking and finding "success" (dominating pvp, getting mythic, arcane) here in virtual world.

OR u r a kid, nuff said.

Kostral
07-31-2013, 01:24 AM
All Hail Spartcuz, god of AL lololol!

That quote made me so laugh .)

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 01:28 AM

Ohhh really? your the one who called me noob.. for spending money.. FYI this is my money and im not complaining... and talking about good grade in school? i have a bachelor degree of electronics and communication engineering... i am earning more than you ever imagine..

im just not lucky on gambling ever since lol... see my profile http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=103695127&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

so before you talk about school and anything im not a trashy kid like you.. where do you think i get all the money i spend? from mommy?? LOL!

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 01:29 AM

LOL for your info his the one who called me noob 1st... i just get back at him

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 01:30 AM

hey stupid your the one who called me noob 1st.. next time you called a noob at someone take a good look at your self 1st...

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 01:33 AM
haha.
dude u need sme fresh air. u r mentally sick atm and u r leaning towards violence rofl
u r probably a unsuccessful son of a rich father and seeking and finding "success" (dominating pvp, getting mythic, arcane) here in virtual world.

OR u r a kid, nuff said.

lol dont judge the book by its cover....i have all the success in life already... just looking for new stuff..

marshmallow
07-31-2013, 01:53 AM
Thank you for supporting STS and crate farmers.

Skaunared
07-31-2013, 02:01 AM
Ohhh really? your the one who called me noob.. for spending money.. FYI this is my money and im not complaining... and talking about good grade in school? i have a bachelor degree of electronics and communication engineering... i am earning more than you ever imagine..

im just not lucky on gambling ever since lol... see my profile http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=103695127&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

so before you talk about school and anything im not a trashy kid like you.. where do you think i get all the money i spend? from mommy?? LOL!

wow nice, additional info!

Bachelors Degree in ECE
Has Arcane Hammer
Has a Full Mythic Set
Can spend 3k grand in a game and complains about gambling
Does not know how to respect other people

I nominate you for Best AL Player for All Seasons (1-4)
Congratulations!

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 02:08 AM
wow nice, additional info!

Bachelors Degree in ECE
Has Arcane Hammer
Has a Full Mythic Set
Can spend 3k grand in a game and complains about gambling
Does not know how to respect other people

I nominate you for Best AL Player for All Seasons (1-4)
Congratulations!

Hey FYI

1.) i did not complain i just wonder why out of 2600 crates i got nothing LOL.. so i want to know if its only me or there are other playes also..

2.) they are the one who called me noob ect. ect... so i just ramp back at them...

3.) if you read from the beginning you will know who disrespect 1st..

JohanneD
07-31-2013, 02:39 AM
I get the same disappointment everytime i decide to buy 1.7k plats.

Always get nothing...then i decide to quit. then i decide next day i'll still play but i won't buy plats anymore.Then i buy again after sometime telling myself not to open crates and just use plats for farming. Then I start opening one then go into a crate-opening frenzy again. cycle goes on.

It's really frustrating. I just farm now. don't wanna open crates anymore.

-azechirin/zegost/johanned

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 03:01 AM

Always get nothing...then i decide to quit. then i decide next day i'll still play but i won't buy plats anymore.Then i buy again after sometime telling myself not to open crates and just use plats for farming. Then I start opening one then go into a crate-opening frenzy again. cycle goes on.

i told that to my self... but once you gather 100-200 crates there are times you will say WTF ill open it ^_^

temptation is always there and you cant avoid it LOL...

JohanneD
07-31-2013, 03:27 AM
i told that to my self... but once you gather 100-200 crates there are times you will say WTF ill open it ^_^

temptation is always there and you cant avoid it LOL...

LMAO same i think I'll go open again soon. But I'll just try not to.

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 03:38 AM
LMAO same i think I'll go open again soon. But I'll just try not to.

well im trying to lock my credit cards or tear them up LOL! if i dont have my cards on my pocket no more opening crates ^_^

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 05:58 AM
lol dont judge the book by its cover....i have all the success in life already... just looking for new stuff..

u r immature. u gambled and now u complaining. rofl. better use ur money on share market.

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 06:06 AM
u r immature. u gambled and now u complaining. rofl. better use ur money on share market.

LOL your so stupid and you dont know how to read.... read 1st before you comment

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 06:18 AM

Did you even see my type the word ''Noob''? Where did I say you was a noob? Now your trying to aim this at me like I'm the bad one here. Well Done! You have a Bachelors Degree and yet you act like a uneducated child. Your speaking like a fool here if you had the decency to actually stop talking crap, then we would but no Mr Bigman here wants to get all the spotlight.

eeknoh
07-31-2013, 06:18 AM
I read every single post in this thread. And all I can say in response is...

I don't beleive anything sprtcuz said, especially about having a bachelor's degree. That's just.. not true. Nor do I care, frankly..

And

Opening locked crates is gambling. Gambling is designed for the house to make money, not you..

And of course.

Sharks wit lazers pewpew.

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 06:27 AM
Did you even see my type the word ''Noob''? Where did I say you was a noob? Now your trying to aim this at me like I'm the bad one here. Well Done! You have a Bachelors Degree and yet you act like a uneducated child. Your speaking like a fool here if you had the decency to actually stop talking crap, then we would but no Mr Bigman here wants to get all the spotlight.

it was o the 1st page i think... hmmm im sure one of you guys open it 1st

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 06:29 AM
I read every single post in this thread. And all I can say in response is...

I don't beleive anything sprtcuz said, especially about having a bachelor's degree. That's just.. not true. Nor do I care, frankly..

And

Opening locked crates is gambling. Gambling is designed for the house to make money, not you..

And of course.

Sharks wit lazers pewpew.

lol you can email or view company website.. www.messefrankfurt.com or just add me on http://ae.linkedin.com/

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 06:33 AM

that message was not for you it is for XshadowgunX as he started it on page 2 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108699-2600-crates-only-1-mythic-fang-of-finrer/page2

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 06:34 AM
that message was not for you it is for XshadowgunX as he started it on page 2 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108699-2600-crates-only-1-mythic-fang-of-finrer/page2

Then why did you quote my post then?

Daddyblu
07-31-2013, 06:42 AM
Then why did you quote my post then?

you add the turmoil... you just question me if i ever finish college and have good grades... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108699-2600-crates-only-1-mythic-fang-of-finrer/page4

anyways this is getting long boring conversation.. i just share this to see other opinions and see if other people get the same experience.

Rare
07-31-2013, 07:40 AM

Sts loves you for being you

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 09:21 AM

well only u r.d one saying noob rofl.
m nt saying noob in page 2 and 3. u can review again.

and stop being a like uneducated or mayb ur bachelor degree is.fake? u r d one talking foul words initially.

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 09:23 AM
LOL your so stupid and you dont know how to read.... read 1st before you comment or stfu

grow up.

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 09:25 AM

lol dude. sprtcuz is like mad bull causing rampage evrywhere. so dnt bother him. u will only get hurt :tongue: sobbe careful
and he is bragging about his wealth rofl.

Samhayne
07-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey folks,

Our forum rules stipulate:

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

If you can't abide by those rules, then you will lose access to the forums

Thread closed.