PDA

View Full Version : Too many DexPlayer is not a good thing....

shinhwakid
10-25-2010, 06:44 AM
Bird & Mage going into Dex are acceptable because bird suppose to throw points in Dex and Mage wearing Voids at least they can still do their job (heal, rez, buff etc), but why are there so many DexBears now? Who is gotta tank when all of us are Dex build? Do you think we need a DexBear in our team who cant tank? OMG....

Riccits
10-25-2010, 06:53 AM
normally i have the problem that joins to many STR bears in AO3. i allways misses mages and archer there...
i think everyone wanna have high armor to survive there, thats bcz all wanna be tanks...

Arterra
10-25-2010, 06:53 AM
Not to mention how void prices will grow because of demand... I got one level left and not a single void lol

shinhwakid
10-25-2010, 07:24 AM
normally i have the problem that joins to many STR bears in AO3. i allways misses mages and archer there...
i think everyone wanna have high armor to survive there, thats bcz all wanna be tanks...

Now we all miss tankers... sad...

shinhwakid
10-25-2010, 07:25 AM
Not to mention how void prices will grow because of demand... I got one level left and not a single void lol

Maybe you can reconsider to re-stat to StrMage since now Rifts are so cheap hahaha

Melange
10-25-2010, 07:51 AM

It's because people want to be able to do more against bosses than just buff the party up before they run in, revive someone, then die half a second later from one shot. Or even worse, splash damage from keeper when your standing outside the door trying to spam heal from as far away as possible.

Riccits
10-25-2010, 08:05 AM
It's because people want to be able to do more against bosses than just buff the party up before they run in, revive someone, then die half a second later from one shot. Or even worse, splash damage from keeper when your standing outside the door trying to spam heal from as far away as possible.

yep, its really not funny....

KingFu
10-25-2010, 08:17 AM
The reason for dex bear is because rift gear sucks sadly:/

Riccits
10-25-2010, 08:36 AM
yep no manaregen sux bad... (c my signature;)

KingFu
10-25-2010, 08:38 AM
yep no manaregen sux bad... (c my signature;)

I have level 48 Thoth helm, same stats. Offer?

Also, rift needs dodge, more hs, and a little ms. No one cares about crit. Well, I haven't found anyone.

Arterra
10-25-2010, 08:39 AM
one thoth helm wont save a pally :/

shinhwakid
10-25-2010, 08:58 AM
LoL... bears cant even tank with voids so i think rifts still better. Now all i see the DexBears doing are shooting blaster at the back while pally tanking & spamming hp pot like mad O_o" worst is we still have to rez the bears as they die too easily..... i seriously missed all the mighty StrBears..... how to kill the bosses with just dps & high dmg when the whole team cant even survive one critical blast from the lord...

Riccits
10-25-2010, 09:00 AM
i saw that a helm toth 50 is almost same 45er one... change my sig :)

toth plate is no much lower the the rift armor.. i can life with little lower armor but with thoth i can use all spells without wasting money for mana pots and pressing that button too...

FluffNStuff
10-25-2010, 09:18 AM
LoL... bears cant even tank with voids so i think rifts still better. Now all i see the DexBears doing are shooting blaster at the back while pally tanking & spamming hp pot like mad O_o" worst is we still have to rez the bears as they die too easily..... i seriously missed all the mighty StrBears..... how to kill the bosses with just dps & high dmg when the whole team cant even survive one critical blast from the lord...

Tanks are just sooooo boring. I respec daily between fun (dex bear) and surviving (str bear), at least till I find full Void and Rift (Figure two - three months, tops).