PDA

View Full Version : Blue Founder's Vanity?

Ebenev
07-28-2013, 10:20 AM
guys, I saw a mage wearing a vanity set (or armor, not sure) with blue color and have a similar look with red founder's & green founder's , and he's also using staff like firesquid rod but with a blue color without flame (and he's also have a green one!)

anyone know about the name of blue founder vanity set, and blue and green firesquid?

Bless
07-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Blue founder is NOT a vanity. Its a season one set worth around 600k or more

Its a pink item. Cant loot it anymore

helloall
07-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Im not too sure about the vanity but the firesquid that's blue is given when entered a promo code

Ebenev
07-28-2013, 11:12 AM
thanks for the infos,, but pls could you guys give me the specific name of the vanity and firesquid?
it's tradeable, right?

Drearivev
07-28-2013, 12:40 PM
I believe that is the Illusion set (the armor & helm). It is a Founders set. Don't know about staff though.

Taejo
07-28-2013, 01:17 PM
I believe that is the Illusion set (the armor & helm). It is a Founders set. Don't know about staff though.

Yes, the blue Founders-looking armor is called "Illusion", which came out of the "3k chests" when the game first launched. I believe you got them from the bard daily quest. The blue squid staff (Deepwater staff) is from a promo code. Go to the "Promo Codes" thread in the AL Players Guide section and do all of them. I know the green staff is "tuawkraken".

drgrimmy
07-28-2013, 05:33 PM
The name of the founder's gear changes depending on the level of the gear. Please see the guide below for guidance. I believe you want the of savvy or of will gear.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79706-Guide-Complete-List-of-Founder-s-Equipment

Taejo
07-28-2013, 05:42 PM
The name of the founder's gear changes depending on the level of the gear. Please see the guide below for guidance. I believe you want the of savvy or of will gear.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79706-Guide-Complete-List-of-Founder-s-Equipment

Ah, I stand corrected. Yes the blue colored armor is savvy or will. Thanks grimmy.

Drearivev
07-28-2013, 06:14 PM
Yes, the blue Founders-looking armor is called "Illusion", which came out of the "3k chests" when the game first launched. I believe you got them from the bard daily quest. The blue squid staff (Deepwater staff) is from a promo code. Go to the "Promo Codes" thread in the AL Players Guide section and do all of them. I know the green staff is "tuawkraken".
Are the promo code items tradeable?

Alhuntrazeck
07-29-2013, 03:15 AM
The blu n green staffs are promocodes. They're town pieces, don't rly increase stats.