PDA

View Full Version : Founders Of Pocket Legends

M4LxTerminate
07-28-2013, 01:10 PM
I Think Founders Should Get Some Things To Make Us Stand Out Like A Battleaxe Or Gun Or Sword Or something Along The lines Of That. The Helm And Shield Are Ok But Hard To See Some Times (,-,) So I Think It Would Be Awesome If Others Shared Their Ideas Here :lemo: So Share Below :D

Zapder
07-28-2013, 01:15 PM
Isn't there the founder helm?

pillmill
07-28-2013, 01:24 PM
U say u wish WE had something, but if u were u would have

M4LxTerminate
07-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Yea There Is A Founder Helm And Shield But Its Just A Helm And Shield And I Think A Pet Or A Sword ADDED To Them Would Be SICK!

DocDoBig
07-28-2013, 03:16 PM
With +90% Dodge!

Noodleleg
07-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Greedy people be greedy.

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Helm is enough. All you are going to do is bring about the "Founder's are unfair" arguments and trolls. Sometimes it is good to just let things be.

Schnitzel
07-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Helm is enough. All you are going to do is bring about the "Founder's are unfair" arguments and trolls. Sometimes it is good to just let things be.
And people with founders will say "elite people are unfair"

Really though why do people say "founders in unfair" when they are the people with elite rings and other stuff with better stats(not saying ALL elite people are like this)

Kraze
07-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Fair is where pigs get ribbons....as my founder helm collects dust

Cahaun
07-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Fair is where pigs get ribbons....as my founder helm collects dust
You should dust if off as one does with trophies. It's not going to dust itself off.

Suentous PO
07-28-2013, 04:16 PM
What of all the other founders? You know all those one who were playing on guest accounts then deleted and forgot their passwords? O: Who will give them extra attention?
All those guys should get a vanity "kick me" sign taped to their back.

Cascade
07-28-2013, 04:28 PM

Nuuu, I want to look special.

pillmill
07-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Whoever don't want theirs I got highest offer

Spyce
07-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Whoever don't want theirs I got highest offer

Prepare for the ban hammer.

CrimsonTider
07-28-2013, 04:55 PM

Really though why do people say "founders in unfair" when they are the people with elite rings and other stuff with better stats(not saying ALL elite people are like this)

Your difference: Founder's had every opportunity to have Elite vanities from day one. Can't do vice versa. And I hope your comment wasn't directed at me because I have elite vanities. I have been on record numerous times as NOT wanting Founder's: I was not there, do not deserve it. People only care about stats. Why do you think a lot of the recent PvP tourneys have excluded Founder's and Elite vanities? Evens out the playing field to attempt to stop the drama.

That is "why".

WhoIsThis
07-28-2013, 09:01 PM
I'd recommend against it. Last time, it led to a crazy amount of drama on the forums.

Schnitzel
07-28-2013, 10:44 PM

Your difference: Founder's had every opportunity to have Elite vanities from day one. Can't do vice versa. And I hope your comment wasn't directed at me because I have elite vanities. I have been on record numerous times as NOT wanting Founder's: I was not there, do not deserve it. People only care about stats. Why do you think a lot of the recent PvP tourneys have excluded Founder's and Elite vanities? Evens out the playing field to attempt to stop the drama.

That is "why".
No I wasn't directing that towards anyone specifically.
No offense intended

M4LxTerminate
07-28-2013, 11:33 PM
Well I Hope I Didnt Offend Anyone Or Anything I Was Giving My Opinion On It :/ I Mean It Would Be Cool If We Got A Cool Pet Ya Know? It Was A Idea I Hope I Didnt Start Any Fights :/ At Least Make The Colors A Lil Better I Cant Hardly See It (,-,) But Then Agin My Eyes Arnt The Best....