PDA

View Full Version : I lost my snow gun, how can I get another?

Anigraasaas
07-28-2013, 06:38 PM
I wanted to try a bear for pvp so I put my gun on sale for 103 gold but when I returned with my bear someone had already bought it. I really loved to pvp with it, because it shot snowballs that freezed people which helped me to escape in tough situations. I wasn't able to beat people with it but I was able to survive for awhile which made it fun to use, especially when my friend came along and helped, it was always a blast when to team up with him. Is there a way to get this gun again, it has three heads, the handle of it is black, and the shooting parts of it are grey.

I love games that have pvp in them, I recently found all of the games spacetimegames makes and tried them. There great, but this pvp system was the best by far! I'm really enjoying it. The Pvp system here is really organized which is really cool. Theres the really experienced pvpers and the newcomers. I find it cool how the experienced players kill the newcomers. Its really humorous in a way, and reminds me of real life haha. If anyone can tell me how to get another snow gun thanks. The staffs are great but the gun was a blast to use:)

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Why would you put the gun for sale if you wanted to use it? Or did you realize after you listed??

Noi`ya
07-28-2013, 06:46 PM
he didnt know how to stash

NotYoCookiez
07-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh lol... Lolol maybe he used a different account. Either way you should have listed for a high price and bought it. That way the item and gold transfers. I guess it's too late now :/

Trenton
07-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Yea, you won't be able to get it back, unless you found the buyer and he was nice enough to give it back.

Blastyou
07-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Can't be that expensive to get another duckfoot...Live and learn I guess, there's no way to get it back at this point.

Anigraasaas
07-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Ok thanks guys, I've been looking around for the stash for awhile can anyone tell me its location

Also when I typed in "wheres the stash" in the search feature it came up with different threads. I have a ton of other questions but I don't want to be a bothersome and make numerous threads about topics that might already exist. How does the search feature work to where you can find what your looking for?

ThePvpTwink
07-28-2013, 08:01 PM
You can go to forest haven town or balefort castle twin and find "Amira". She is the stash person whom you can safely store items and gold and transfer them to another character within the same account...unless the toons are on different acc.

In balefort, Amira can be found at the cs where Artie,Arnold,and Arthur are standing, and also where most other players are at.

Spyce
07-28-2013, 08:11 PM
Lvl and color?

Anigraasaas
07-28-2013, 10:21 PM
Thanks thepvptwink I found the stash, also I've been looking around for him for awhile, but I guess its a longshot at finding him. His names Laserfox, if anyone sees him can you tell him I was trying to transfer it to my other character? If you do see him and if he declines its ok, I would understand why he would want to keep it, it shoots snowballs haha

Its a level 10 green duckfoot so if anyones selling one I have saved $19,105 gold from completing dungeons.and quests, and also deleting the strenght and dex items I get on the way, and thanks for the help I really appreciate it

Spyce
07-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Thanks thepvptwink I found the stash, also I've been looking around for him for awhile, but I guess its a longshot at finding him. His names Laserfox, if anyone sees him can you tell him I was trying to transfer it to my other character? If you do see him and if he declines its ok, I would understand why he would want to keep it, it shoots snowballs haha

Its a level 10 green duckfoot so if anyones selling one I have saved $19,105 gold from completing dungeons.and quests, and also deleting the strenght and dex items I get on the way, and thanks for the help I really appreciate it

If you want, I could buy you a L.10 Purple Duckfoot.

Anigraasaas
07-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Really that would be awseome Thanks internalninja I'll be at the balefort entrance so it would be easy to find me My name in the game is Anigraasas. This would help out soo much I didnt expect such a surprise when I rechecked here haha a real day changer

Noi`ya
07-28-2013, 11:25 PM
tell him about the stash so it doesn't happena gain

Kixxler
07-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Add me i'll get you one if you still need it..
IGN Dealership

Blastyou
07-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Wait I definitely recognize you after all, you're that mage with basic gear that kites 15 bears, aren't you? I love seeing you in games, bears always rage when they lose to you. :D

Jcyee
07-29-2013, 01:13 AM
You do realize that you only made a profit of 2 gold when you sold your snow gun, right? If I remember correctly, it takes 101 gold to list an item at the minimum for 3 hours, so just saying ;)

Sryyoulose
07-29-2013, 01:17 AM
You do realize that you only made a profit of 2 gold when you sold your snow gun, right? If I remember correctly, it takes 101 gold to list an item at the minimum for 3 hours, so just saying ;)

We already said this was an item transfer.

Anigraasaas
07-29-2013, 06:43 AM
Nice I added Dealership just now, it was late last night so I drifted off but I'm back now, also thanks again for the help, I can't wait to get back in action in pvp today, cheers(:

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Add me i'll get you one if you still need it..
IGN Dealership

Good to see some generous people:)

Stevenmc
07-29-2013, 01:31 PM
If you want, I could buy you a L.10 Purple Duckfoot.

Way to be ^^ good people are awesome :)

Anigraasaas
07-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks to Dealership I finally got another one, so I hurried to my stash eager to play on my bear. I stashed my weapon, and logged onto my bears account but when I checked my stash it wasn't there, so I logged back on my mages account and its still in my stash. I did it about 2 times just to make sure and the same thing keeps happening, is there a certain way to do this?

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Are they registered as 2 different account? If so ask a close friend you really trust to transfer to your other account but make sure you really trust him...

Kixxler
07-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks to Dealership I finally got another one, so I hurried to my stash eager to play on my bear. I stashed my weapon, and logged onto my bears account but when I checked my stash it wasn't there, so I logged back on my mages account and its still in my stash. I did it about 2 times just to make sure and the same thing keeps happening, is there a certain way to do this?

youre welcome

Spyce
07-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Really that would be awseome Thanks internalninja I'll be at the balefort entrance so it would be easy to find me My name in the game is Anigraasas. This would help out soo much I didnt expect such a surprise when I rechecked here haha a real day changer

Sorry, didn't check forums last night.
PM Twitterish if you still need one.

Anigraasaas
07-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh ok thanks, and yea they are on two seperate accounts, I'll try to find someone who wouldnt run off with it haha. Maby an experienced player, my pve buddies may get happy hands if I'd ask them to help transfer it, and again to everybody thanks for helping out, the forums really is a helpfull place(:

Anigraasaas
07-29-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey internalninja I have one, but maby you can help transfer it to my bear if you wouldn't mind? It'll be pretty hard to find someone to trust ingames, but the forumers seem like a nice group individuals

Cheenivie
07-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Add Cheenivie ig ill help you if you trust me enough

Swords
07-29-2013, 04:40 PM
the generous people has come to the rescue

Extreme
07-29-2013, 06:51 PM
CS to transfer lel. >_<