PDA

View Full Version : druidic drops

ghostofq
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Hello this is Animusvoxx. I'm trying to farm for the druidic items and I have been having no luck at all. If anyone has found a location for the druidic robes please let me know. Ty

So I have been informed that the red druidic tops drop in maps 1 through 4 if anyone finds this information useful then I am happy I could help. When I learn the locations of the blue and black ones I will update again.

I would like to thank the ppl who took the time to share this new info :-) u r truly good ppl

Sunneedae
08-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi,
I got my Red Druidic Top from 1-4.
I have not heard yet where and of the pants or hats drop.
I would like to loot my own since I don't have million of gold to buy it.
~Sunneedae

Boughtinblood
08-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Hello this is Animusvoxx. I'm trying to farm for the druidic items and I have been having no luck at all. If anyone has found a location for the druidic robes please let me know. Ty

So I have been informed that the red druidic tops drop in maps 1 through 4 if anyone finds this information useful then I am happy I could help. When I learn the locations of the blue and black ones I will update again.

You got the drop location wrong. It's campaign 1 map 4 - Kain's Crest, Ghouls and Goblins. Pics are in the DL Vanity Drop List thread.

For every new druid drop pic posted (preferably in the DL Vanity Drop List thread), I will post another drop location. So far I am the only one to give up a location (Red Robe 1-4). I really expected communal hunting locations to be divulged by the more seasoned players in the DL forums.

You know where it drops.

Give up the location already!

(Or do you just come here to take valuable information about drops you haven't located yet without giving anything in return?)

Chief
08-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Hey, I know that the blue hoods drop in the "Into The Nest" level and that whole campaign..I just gridded the first though..it's super short..

Sunneedae
08-03-2013, 05:50 AM
I agree with Boughtinblood.
I can't believe nobody will tell where the druidic pants drop.

"in the druidic bedroom" doesn't help.
lol
~Sunneedae

Divine
08-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Druidic bedroom? omg hahah :)

Red druidic legs are in Downtown suburbs and Blue are in Morhaven district as i heard, for black ones i have no clue where they are...

Good luck farming :vwink:

my name is...
08-04-2013, 12:33 AM
well, my friend got a blue druidic something (i dont remember it is a top, hood or legs) at red light district... werewolf tomb..... but i never get it~ lol

ChilledBlood
08-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Just copying a message that was on another thread.
I thought it would be relevant to put its attention here, there are no screenshots to support but its the best leads we got ATM
Credit belongs to: qwertyups

"Black Druidic Top

Mission:1

Black Druidic Hood

Mission:1

Red Druidic hood

Mission:4

Red Druidic Top

Mission:4

Blue Druidic Legs

Mission:1,2,3,

I'll post more druidic tops&hoods&legs if I found out where it can be looted

Sincerely yours your everyday normal DL player
Qwertyups..

Hunt it and Goodluck "

The thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?66811-DL-Vanity-Drop-List/page11

Snakespeare
08-13-2013, 03:41 PM
I can confirm Red Light 1 for black hood. :) Yeah I have a screenshot. Maybe I'll find time post it. Only a noob would doubt my word around here. :)

travisd0910
09-15-2015, 01:21 AM
New player to dark legends. But willing to help. No ss but got red druid top on a lvl 3 in 1-1. First map ^_^