Germbot
07-29-2013, 12:06 AM
This is a concept off another game i played

We both accept a request to fight
-for a fight to start three officers must agree
- the fight consist of earning loot ex/sheeps,gold
This all adds up until 3 days is over
The tribe with the most loot gathered in the end wins
-then the loot won by the tribe is distrubute on a percentage basis of how much work you did in the war
-thats the basic concept

moonway03
07-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Cool ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

arielucie
07-30-2013, 11:53 PM
Here is my idea for tribes war

Battle dragon make 1 map, in that map standing 1 fortress, with all defence mecanism, and a lot off resorces

And 2 tribes with 3 member each tribes, fight to get all resorces, but, we can attack each other troops to,

Winner get: all loot, war tribes thropy, and title

Germbot
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Well my point is an addition to.pvp i get what you mean but i dont think it will get tribes to work together

After all if they do add this idc which it is

Cahaun
07-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Well my point is an addition to.pvp i get what you mean but i dont think it will get tribes to work together

After all if they do add this idc which it is
*cough* Tribe Alliances *cough*

Germbot
08-11-2013, 04:47 AM
When i said tribes i meant as your personal tribe not tribe alliances cuase there would
Only be two people in a war

Cahaun
08-12-2013, 03:02 PM
When i said tribes i meant as your personal tribe not tribe alliances cuase there would
Only be two people in a war
I was just mentioning the thread. There's more about Tribe Wars in that one if I remember correctly. A simple war between two people is called a raid in Battle Dragons. A battle between tribes is what I call a war.

Multibird
08-14-2013, 08:32 PM
It should be a war between multiple tribes? Doesn't that sound fun :)

Bookmark
08-19-2013, 11:09 AM
I think it would be better if tribes can somehow connect all the bases together. It will be played like a board game where each tribe will take turns in attacking. Each turn will have a time constraint to make a move or else they will forfeit a turn, which will result in adverse consequences. Only officers and the master can place troops on the maps with the input of the rest of the tribe. A voting system is in place to suggest where to place the troops. The troops donated towards the war will be used.