PDA

View Full Version : Account Name: Farming

PvE
07-29-2013, 03:51 AM
I am currently Giving away the account name farming to anyone who proves they are a true farmer In-game. Account name will be deleted off my account and put up for fair game. I will notify the person who wins inhead of time but everyone will still have the same opportunity.

This is/isn't a contest but more of a post why you think your a farmer and if you wish you can win an account name fitting for you :)

In PL alot of the hardcore elite farmers/holiday farmers had names related to what they did. I have had people ask for the name but finally decided its time to give it up.

Requirements:

1) Proof you deserve it
1A) Brief description why
1B) Picture **Optional**
2) Items you have farmed that deserve recognition (Any elite cap)
3) List how long you have been playing.

****At any time I can decide who is the best one even if one comes up in the future that I think is better. First one to impress me wins

Before I get a wana-be mod/csr to post saying this is against TOS let me tell you NO and please dont post on my thread. Account trading/selling against TOS. No were is it not allowed for me to delete a character name for someone else to have the name. I am not selling nor trading my account name but deleting once i feel like it. Now if i notify the person who wins im deleting than its still fair game but they get an advantage

Cremated
07-29-2013, 04:12 AM
1) I think i deserve this name simply because farming is the only way i can make money. I've tried merching since i started but always have a great loss. Farming is a moderately easy thing to do and you will always make a profit other than the amount of pots you use. I have specific groups of people I farm with in my guild and having this name as my own, I would gain a much bigger recognition of my effort put in to this method.

2) I remember were I got my first awesome item that i sold for 200k which was a mighty vorpal sword of assault in the 16 cap. Then i went on to get another one farming Jarl in the 21 cap and sold 700k making nice profit.

3) I have been playing AL since my birthday :D That's when I got my new phone and i found AL on the 20th of September.

Alhuntrazeck
07-29-2013, 09:24 AM
I am currently Giving away the account name farming to anyone who proves they are a true farmer In-game. Account name will be deleted off my account and put up for fair game. I will notify the person who wins inhead of time but everyone will still have the same opportunity.

This is/isn't a contest but more of a post why you think your a farmer and if you wish you can win an account name fitting for you :)

In PL alot of the hardcore elite farmers/holiday farmers had names related to what they did. I have had people ask for the name but finally decided its time to give it up.

Requirements:

1) Proof you deserve it
1A) Brief description why
1B) Picture **Optional**
2) Items you have farmed that deserve recognition (Any elite cap)
3) List how long you have been playing.

****At any time I can decide who is the best one even if one comes up in the future that I think is better. First one to impress me wins

Before I get a wana-be mod/csr to post saying this is against TOS let me tell you NO and please dont post on my thread. Account trading/selling against TOS. No were is it not allowed for me to delete a character name for someone else to have the name. I am not selling nor trading my account name but deleting once i feel like it. Now if i notify the person who wins im deleting than its still fair game but they get an advantage

1. A. I want an ingame account called farming because that's my primary source of income. While it might not be always 100% profitable, I have made a few decent catches over the seasons.
1. B. A name like farming would b perfect for farming. Simply becuz I farm on farming, I'll be able to use it for elite maps (its a psychological thing. Ppl would like to run with farming cuz they'd assume someone named farming would rly be a pro) ;)

2. Lets see. Wrathjaw, snaggletooth, malison, nexus (x2), noble gear when it was expensive, nordr jewel of Brut which I sold. That's all :(

3. Ive been playing since about the mid of December.

I kniw I wont stand a chance against farming legends but hey its worth a try! :D

Solid
07-29-2013, 09:29 AM
1. I plan on farming pve season 5 after i get my CTF and Dm banners.
1a.i want a good name for the leaderboards.
2. I looted a elite copper chest, once.
3. Since l16 cap.

SkullCrusher
07-29-2013, 10:00 AM
1) I farm to make my bank :D Without farming..? Heck I wouldn't even be here xD. It truly is my passion to playing this wonderful game.
1A) Because I tried merching but meh....it just sadly didn't work for me :/
2) I have farmed the elite daggers.....mountain daggers of brutality and I farmed a malison egg. ;D And a load of a crates, some more 100+ pets, kettle, and entombed. ;D
3) I started in the first week of 2013 but soon quit because I thought PL was better. But now, after understanding the game, and it's many aspects.....AL ftw! Ahaha xD

Well, I hope I get this name as it will express my special passion towards my favorite aspect of the game - Farming. :D
In-Game name is currently: Calmedfear ( I can show you items I farmed, what I bought with the gold, helped guildies out, and some items I kept from farming. ) Many thanks PvE, you're a boss! xD