PDA

View Full Version : PvE

Conquered
07-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Going to be a PvE Player for awhile, any tips where to get Expensive Vanities?

Zodiarck
07-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Every map drops X-ray, Voleria drops scorn breather, mark of warfather, and devourer skull, uc shipyard drops exact same thing, every map drops shirt, and sun glasses, sloucho drops tragedy, zany and comedy, Numa prime and red sun drop, mecha, squid and of course all maps drop X-ray, hope that helps :D oh yea almost forgot make sure you kill all mobs to they drop vanity not just boss

quanebo
07-29-2013, 11:35 AM
Every map drops X-ray, Voleria drops scorn breather, mark of warfather, and devourer skull, uc shipyard drops exact same thing, every map drops shirt, and sun glasses, sloucho drops tragedy, zany and comedy, Numa prime and red sun drop, mecha, squid and of course all maps drop X-ray, hope that helps :D oh yea almost forgot make sure you kill all mobs to they drop vanity not just boss

red sun doesn't drop squid O.o

Aracnus
07-29-2013, 11:47 AM

You are very wrong on most of this!

Dynastar through Cycorp: Classic Vanities (Any Boss)
Delta: Squid (Miner)
Numa Prime: Mecha, Squid, Ray (Guardian)
Shipyard: Skull, Mark (MoFo- I Believe)
Voleria: Scorn (Zyrah- I Believe)

gison
07-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Do Voleria and Numa, I made most of my riches dropping like 4 skulls, 3 scorns, 2 squids, and an X-ray.

Sadly, I gave it all away.

Zodiarck
07-29-2013, 03:19 PM
I have dropped shirts in every map XD and sunglasses o.o well almost every

Zodiarck
07-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Squid also drops in Numa and delta

Zodiarck
07-29-2013, 03:21 PM
And mecha has dropped in delta to seen it in my runs

Conquered
07-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Any exact place in Numa? Uncharted Ruins??
Just dropped a Pink Sun Glasses -.-"

Zodiarck
07-29-2013, 07:02 PM
Nice (: and nah it's hard to find lmao been there for a day before and nothing but keep trying it doesn't drop in a specific spot anything can have the vanity, chests, mobs, boss, so make sure you do the whole thing :o and btw I know this cause I'm just telling you from my experiences from what I seen and what I've gotten, if that makes you feel more secure :p

quanebo
07-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Do Voleria and Numa, I made most of my riches dropping like 4 skulls, 3 scorns, 2 squids, and an X-ray.

Sadly, I gave it all away.

^^lucky af -_-

gison
07-29-2013, 08:49 PM
^^lucky af -_-

Lol, I'm not lucky. Just do 100(give or take) runs per week, at least that's what I did, and Pray that you'll drop one

gison
07-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Any exact place in Numa? Uncharted Ruins??
Just dropped a Pink Sun Glasses -.-"

I think the best place in Numa is either #2 or #3. Not quite sure, but me and Auronn did runs there and dropped some mechs.

FluidShot
07-29-2013, 09:01 PM
I got an x-ray a few weeks ago from a mob of dogs in uncharted ruins. So I think the drop chance is equal amongst all maps. Since the enemies don't necessarily get harder from level to level, I'd say it doesn't matter which map you try.

Conquered
07-30-2013, 04:13 AM
Lol, I'm not lucky. Just do 100(give or take) runs per week, at least that's what I did, and Pray that you'll drop one
Lol i did like 500 runs per week never got any Vanity but a Pink Glasses. Lucky u =D

I think the best place in Numa is either #2 or #3. Not quite sure, but me and Auronn did runs there and dropped some mechs.
Thanks for the tip.

I got an x-ray a few weeks ago from a mob of dogs in uncharted ruins. So I think the drop chance is equal amongst all maps. Since the enemies don't necessarily get harder from level to level, I'd say it doesn't matter which map you try.
Oh nice, thx for the tip.

Conquered
07-30-2013, 04:14 AM
Lol i did like 500 runs per week never got any Vanity but a Pink Glasses. Lucky u =D

Thanks for the tip.

Oh nice, thx for the tip.

ShadowGunX
07-31-2013, 08:43 AM
wherever u do runs spawning mobs has high chance to drop vanity.
like in delta/numa some vulars/ dogs coming out from.ground; in shipyard, mobs coming out teleporting, in voleria, mobs coming down from airship/teleport