PDA

View Full Version : expansions

Hinataa
07-29-2013, 11:19 AM
Well hello, i decided to post here, because i really don't know where to put this.
Well heres thing, between all expansions it was around 40days or so, but this expansion is taking too long, yes that makes ppl more excited about it, but many my friends are deciding to leave game because they got bored, we play same maps over and over again, im not getting bored but i don't like my friends quitting game:) sts hurry up with that expansiooon we can't wait:) and guys do u have similar "problem" ? :)

matanofx
07-29-2013, 11:30 AM
Quitting members is always an issue but regardless of that i agree 100% that it might be taking a lil too long, specially compared to what we're used to.

How long can i farm/merch the same items, pvp with the same gear, rant to my friend about ice patch in crystal map?

I hate to see people quit, kinda puts me in a bit of a less cheerful mood even tho it is just a game.

Some players who quit actually came back and nothing changed so they quit again already

Sts team please hurry up and make this happen as soon as possible =]]]]]]

Meljann
07-29-2013, 12:19 PM
I hope the expansion is this week I'm getting tired of farming -_-

Temarichan
07-29-2013, 12:23 PM
I hope they will Do small updates throughout the time of waiting.

Or updates on the process --"

RizeOfPk
07-29-2013, 01:12 PM
I believe it's mid summer

*warriors rise*

Hinataa
07-29-2013, 01:15 PM
In my country mid summer passed lol :) i heard some information that its on 8th August o.o but that may be false:)

Temarichan
07-29-2013, 01:47 PM
8th of august? I'll keep that in mind

Jcyee
07-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Just be glad you don't play PL.

Kraze
07-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Just be glad you don't play PL.
^^^this also keep in mind eventually the expansions will slow down. Just the nature of the beast.

Paresseu
07-29-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm sorry to tell you this guys, but the next expansion will be likely mid-end september, so there's still some time to wait.

matanofx
07-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Im sorry to tell you person above but unless you base your statement on a quote ill consider it a guess

If you have some inside info spill the beans! =]

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 03:31 PM
Please read the other thread. PL has been waiting for an expansion for 9 months. The previous expansion for PL lasted 3 months, and the one before that lasted 6 months. This is actually a miniscule wait time for a cap. Please don't complain when it's not something to complain about.

PvE
07-29-2013, 03:43 PM
You guys have no idea about waiting if you complain. During the lvl 16 cap the wait for the next expansion was annoying since 1-16 takes a day so for months it felt we all waited for the cap raise. After farming so much gear for no money value because money wasn't something people throw away on useless items like it is now so it was hard to make even a 100k on 10+ runs.

Now you can do pvp/make a high lvl alternate account/merchant for good profit and alot more than we had.

Once you apply and get accept to work for STS as a game developer I will 1) Listen to remarks saying release date 2) Listen to complaints about wait

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 03:59 PM
You guys have no idea about waiting if you complain. During the lvl 16 cap the wait for the next expansion was annoying since 1-16 takes a day so for months it felt we all waited for the cap raise. After farming so much gear for no money value because money wasn't something people throw away on useless items like it is now so it was hard to make even a 100k on 10+ runs.

Now you can do pvp/make a high lvl alternate account/merchant for good profit and alot more than we had.

Once you apply and get accept to work for STS as a game developer I will 1) Listen to remarks saying release date 2) Listen to complaints about wait

It was only about a month (or 2 if you count beta) between the 16 and 21 expansions

pixel108
07-29-2013, 04:06 PM
ha ha yeah

Hinataa
07-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Wow... guys, im sorry u waited, im not complaining just saying and wondering, maybe we will get answer when exactly the expansion is:)

Erdnase
07-29-2013, 04:22 PM
Yes, like some above said, it will just slow down. As sts starts working on other things the older things get put to the side. One reason this season is taking longer is likely due to the battle dragons release being worked on. But yep, its sad when a friend quits the game. :( Guess we just got to wish them the best and hope they come back at expansion. :)

luka
07-29-2013, 04:26 PM
yep even pvp is getting boring lol

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Wow... guys, im sorry u waited, im not complaining just saying and wondering, maybe we will get answer when exactly the expansion is:)

Mid august is what I heard last.

Solid
07-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Pinata

Paresseu
07-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Im sorry to tell you person above but unless you base your statement on a quote ill consider it a guess

If you have some inside info spill the beans! =]

I'll just copy-paster a post I've made on another topic.

I've seen on Facebook the announcement of the new expansion, it said : " The next expansion for Arcane Legends, Realm of Shadows, is coming later this summer. "

So, the expansion is coming for the mid-late of summer, but what are we calling summer ? Someone asked and they replied " The astronomical summer (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 began on Friday, June 21st and ends on Saturday, September 21. The Realm of Shadows expansion will probably be out sometime before the end of September. We will keep you up to date as we get closer to launch! "

Hope I helped you.

Energizeric
07-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Guys, I think there is still at least 2-3 more weeks to wait. If you remember from previous expansions, Sam would typically post updates every couple of weeks, and they would become more specific as we got closer. He still has not posted pictures of the new arcane mage weapon, nor has he posted video of the new expansion while in beta testing. He did both of these in previous expansions, and then the expansion came after that. So I would guess 2-3 more weeks, probably in mid or late August.

Also, the release or the new Arcane & Mythic pets usually came about 3 weeks before the next expansion, so that fits as well.

romanul99
07-30-2013, 03:52 AM
pinata

IronMonkey
07-30-2013, 03:58 AM
Yes, please don't make it sooner.

KingMartin
07-30-2013, 06:10 AM
I also think STS should not release expansion during vacation/holiday time in the northern hemisphere. I know it is just a game, but many players have not reliable Wifi access during vacation and they would be handicapped if the expansion comes (provided Elite runs will be preserved, for example)

Hinataa
07-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Yeah ener, i guess ure right, and umm all others, bout vacations i totally agree!

Ctf if thats u, please stop calling me pinata on forums :)