PDA

View Full Version : Locked Crates Drop Rate

Pivot
07-29-2013, 02:59 PM
hi sts
Can you guys make locked crates drop rate a tiny bit lower, the issue with locked crates is that the amount of locked crates in the game is too much i know ppl that hold about 500 on one account, and the amount of locked crates that is on the game i dont think there is enough players with plat to open all of the. So can you pretty plzzzz lower the drop rate.
Thank you sts hope you can make this happen

juaki
07-29-2013, 03:11 PM
The problem with that is that a locked crate can duplicate the price. And who will open it if gold is in merchant hands. I prefer all this crates would be selled quickly to drop prices.

Pivot
07-29-2013, 03:17 PM
yeah that is what i want but the ppl who buy it very few open it they just stop up and hope for price to go up. but the price probably wont go up because every day ppl farm for it and it is just so easy to farm for that the market for the locked crates will go to its all time low and the price will never go back up

Tenetra
07-30-2013, 12:25 AM
I think it's fine the way it is, because accounts that have 500 locks usually got it over a long period of time and patience, others just hoarding it but it's already expensive as it is..

juaki
07-30-2013, 01:47 AM
yeah that is what i want but the ppl who buy it very few open it they just stop up and hope for price to go up. but the price probably wont go up because every day ppl farm for it and it is just so easy to farm for that the market for the locked crates will go to its all time low and the price will never go back up

Ok I understant, your point of view is good if you are a locked crate merchant and not a locked crate user. Well I see it by the other side.

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 12:00 PM
YES!!! PLEASE YES!!!!. Finally someone has mentioned something useful for once. DROP LOCKED CRATES PRICE!!. It's too bloody expensive. Buying them is no problem but coming opening them is just ridiculous. 15 Plats just to open a Crate?!. You have got to be kidding me you either think we was born yesterday or you are high!.

kyuzo
07-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Maybe doing a locket crate free to open weekend, that will ge rid of most of the crates around and also the price will go up.
But I guess thats impossible since there is no profit for STS by doing that

Drearivev
07-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Maybe doing a locket crate free to open weekend, that will ge rid of most of the crates around and also the price will go up.
But I guess thats impossible since there is no profit for STS by doing that
Then Mythics and Arcanes will be going for really cheap...
Mythics would be like 500k each and Arcanes would be like 2-10m each.

Pivot
07-30-2013, 02:08 PM
sts will never make it free lol

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 02:20 PM

Too right!. Not even in a million years will Locked Crate's be free.

asimauara
07-30-2013, 04:34 PM
What they need to do is subdivide the crate and bring back the old crate look but at the same time keeping the new one i miss the old barf green colored lock make it the lock crate and make the new one the lock chest since it is a chest not a crate anyhow!

asimauara
07-30-2013, 04:35 PM

Too right!. Not even in a million years will Locked Crate's be free.
They should at least lower the price or something i hate odd numbers!

MfKaz
07-30-2013, 04:36 PM

Exactly! If it could be opened with Gold instead, it would save us a lot of money!

asimauara
07-30-2013, 11:07 PM

Exactly! If it could be opened with Gold instead, it would save us a lot of money!

But then they wouldn't have much income they make their money on the plats we buy and spend you cant expect a company to go broke over give ppl what they want there is alot of work put in the games we play

Crowsfoot
07-31-2013, 02:44 AM

As one who finds 15+ locks daily (and don't sell often) I have to agree, if I found less crates I would make about the same amount of profit since overall price would increase. Also it makes locks an easier way for low level players to make money early on, since they will be grinding levels instead of elite.

Haligali
07-31-2013, 04:28 AM
Wut, i farmed yesterday half hour km3 with 40% reroll and no locked. i think drop rate is low enough.

Obi
07-31-2013, 04:46 AM
Compare that to the guy who gets 5 locked in just two runs there.. I've got nothing with 40% loot during those runs..

juaki
07-31-2013, 07:03 AM
I noticed in all my km3 runs that sorceres crate drops are lightly lower than war and rogue.

Only from my observation!!!

MfKaz
07-31-2013, 07:47 AM
But then they wouldn't have much income they make their money on the plats we buy and spend you cant expect a company to go broke over give ppl what they want there is alot of work put in the games we play

I get what your saying here but I know some players who have gone broke over this game. They buy plats like every day and there is this one player who I know who has gone Overdraft just by buying plats. Now consider it broke or not that is out of order!

rileyray
05-10-2014, 09:53 AM
hi sts
Can you guys make locked crates drop rate a tiny bit lower, the issue with locked crates is that the amount of locked crates in the game is too much i know ppl that hold about 500 on one account, and the amount of locked crates that is on the game i dont think there is enough players with plat to open all of the. So can you pretty plzzzz lower the drop rate.
Thank you sts hope you can make this happen

You see many people get their gold by selling these locked crates. Just cuz u buy plat doesn't mean u say stuff like this.
People who dont buy plat hoard lockeds and sell them. So reducing drop rates would be an injustice to non-plat users.

-Rileyray

Ebezaanec
05-10-2014, 09:59 AM
You see many people get their gold by selling these locked crates. Just cuz u buy plat doesn't mean u say stuff like this.
People who dont buy plat hoard lockeds and sell them. So reducing drop rates would be an injustice to non-plat users.

-Rileyray

You didn't check the date of the thread, I presume?

Alhuntrazeck
05-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Lol