PDA

View Full Version : Why do YOU play Arcane Legends?

Bless
07-29-2013, 03:52 PM
1. Why do you play AL besides "because its fun"?
For me I play for the thrill of PvP. The victorious moments when you win 2v1s or the shattering defeats when you are getting ganged.

2. What do you want to Accomplish in AL?
I want to accomplish best Pvper. I did it on smaller scales, best L16 & 21 twink but I want the challenging endgame where there is more challenge and thrill. I'll get there one day, promise!

3. What keeps you playing AL?
The Pvp, Deviant Misfits, friends and Kevin & Jason.

Now your turn! :banana:

drgrimmy
07-29-2013, 04:29 PM
One word: addiction :)

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Well I play because it's fun..... to kill enemies and contribute to community manners such as the forums.

What a good combination of mass murder and helpfulness! :)

Soundlesskill
07-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Because of my best friends Laveen, Iluvataris and Mudomasa.

Thank you guys for being here for me :)

Also thank you Judgement for accepting me back.

Drearivev
07-29-2013, 05:42 PM
1. Pass time. I have a rough story, which I'm not going to get into.

2. Nothing really. Just want to have fun and pass time.

3. The thrill of trying to kill people in PvP that have Mythics, when I don't :)

Soundlesskill
07-29-2013, 05:49 PM

3. The thrill of trying to kill people in PvP that have Mythics, when I don't :)

This forums needs a respect button. I like you =)

Paresseu
07-29-2013, 05:53 PM
1. Because this is a MMORPG, I'm playing to get as far as I can, this is why I play and the reason I keep on playing.

2. Get everything I want, make people enjoy playing as I do, smash some heads and have a good time.

3. The fact that I have many things to achieve, and some people.

IronMonkey
07-29-2013, 06:27 PM
Crates....gotta catch 'em all.

darthdlo
07-29-2013, 07:02 PM
because my tablet and phone dont have dvd/cd drive for real mmo's

xcainnblecterx
07-29-2013, 07:12 PM

There is....its that green thumb at the bottom of his post. Gave him a + for that too as those are the times I play most is on the rough stories so can't explain. Besides that my job is very easy so it can get boring so I play al to pass the time

Roberto077
07-29-2013, 07:12 PM

Well there is a friend request button and a thank button. The thank one is only on computers though.

Herondale
07-29-2013, 07:13 PM
1. Because I like MMORPG's and this one is a really fun one.

2. Since I finished all available campaigns, I just want to collect all pets and help others.

3. Gotta collect them all, leveling up to 31.

Soundlesskill
07-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Well there is a friend request button and a thank button. The thank one is only on computers though.

Buhh, i mean "respect" not "thanks"

There is....its that green thumb at the bottom of his post. Gave him a + for that too as those are the times I play most is on the rough stories so can't explain. Besides that my job is very easy so it can get boring so I play al to pass the time

-_-

Alhuntrazeck
07-29-2013, 08:17 PM
I play AL simply because of PvP, I don't run Elites SO much these days. It's the joy of killing a mythic bow user, mythic gun user, mythic sword user with my elite pink set that really fuels my pvp. and also when i get congratulated as one of the best non-mythic mages...things like that can really make your day.

My goal in AL? Hmm. Maybe there's some hope lingering in my mind that I want to be on pvp lb =)

Bless
07-29-2013, 08:18 PM

This forums needs a respect button. I like you =) You respect anybody that plays a game to pass time, fun and kill whilst being undergeared o.O you must have respect for over 500k players..

Jk ;)

Soundlesskill
07-29-2013, 08:19 PM
I play AL simply because of PvP, I don't run Elites SO much these days. It's the joy of killing a mythic bow user, mythic gun user, mythic sword user with my elite pink set that really fuels my pvp. and also when i get congratulated as one of the best non-mythic mages...things like that can really make your day.

My goal in AL? Hmm. Maybe there's some hope lingering in my mind that I want to be on pvp lb =)

Omg ikr! I love when people tell me I'm good without gear... How said i got some mythics now... But hey! Just made me OP LOLOL JK

Soundlesskill
07-29-2013, 08:20 PM
You respect anybody that plays a game to pass time, fun and kill whilst being undergeared o.O you must have respect for over 500k players..

Jk ;)

Bahahahah :D maybe... i do o.o
That felt like i was agreeing to marry someone

Temarichan
07-29-2013, 11:18 PM
1. I play AL these days because I like to talk to some of the new friends I made on there. And also, it's my duty to monitor the guild a bit while the Guild Master is offline. It can get rough ;). Plus I like to farm. It's fun what you get.

2. Well.... I'd like to say that I want to be the best in AL, but I don't think that's gonna happen :) so.... I guess I'd like to accomplish my guild's goal of 500 members.

3. My guild, the Darksiders and all my friends in that guild let's me keep playing :)

Cremated
07-30-2013, 02:00 AM
1. Why do you play AL besides "because its fun"?
For me I play for the thrill of PvP. The victorious moments when you win 2v1s or the shattering defeats when you are getting ganged.

2. What do you want to Accomplish in AL?
I want to accomplish best Pvper. I did it on smaller scales, best L16 & 21 twink but I want the challenging endgame where there is more challenge and thrill. I'll get there one day, promise!

3. What keeps you playing AL?
The Pvp, Deviant Misfits, friends and Kevin & Jason.

Now your turn! :banana:

1) I just addicted to it and can't stop playing
2) I want to become filthy rich
3) My doctor told me to stop, I CAN'T!

Trenton
07-30-2013, 02:40 AM
I play for the sole enjoyment of taking my day of stress out on people in pvp! :P

Plus to get away from the problem irl, pretty stressed right now:/

I've met super nice people from StS, making friends that I never would have, and I thank StS.

rushmore
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
1. Since the change in enemy scaling up i only log on to chat to friends I've made in my guild, the actual game is not fun any more.
2. To pass time til ps4 is released then this game is being uninstalled.
3. International phone calls/messages are expensive.

Gratz STS, in updating the game to give hardcore players more of a challenge, you have effectively killed it for casual gamers. Good going.

Hinataa
07-31-2013, 01:42 PM
I play it, well i started because i was babysitting on Valentines day lol so time could pass, after some time, i really play for friends i made there, game is fun but friends keep me there:)

Growwle
07-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Because it is the only STG RPG with regular significant content updates.

Zeus
07-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Because it is the only STG RPG with regular significant content updates.

My reason right there. ^^

Cresentkilla
07-31-2013, 06:34 PM
Because I love all the scammers in the game, and being yelled at because I dont have heal—
I kid, but because it is a pretty fun game, wasnt interested in SL or DL.

Paresseu
07-31-2013, 08:11 PM
I play it, well i started because i was babysitting on Valentines day lol so time could pass, after some time, i really play for friends i made there, game is fun but friends keep me there:)

Why were you babysitting on Valentines day ? Doesn't seem to be the best day to imo lol.

Wowsome
08-01-2013, 12:39 PM
1. & 3. Free. Playable as Chrome app. Playable in short bursts (barring elites). Good content updates. Some nice people. Forums. Good graphics.
2. One of my first goals was to get to >1m gold with 0 platinum; done. Another goal was to play and understand all 3 classes; done. I can not afford to set other specific goals right now.

MfKaz
08-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Well I play it so I can meet my GF online :'). But I mostly play it for Friends and just to have fun xD!

Rare
08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
I do it to pick up chicks man

Linkincena
08-01-2013, 01:17 PM
U were not good at anything in real life so u play it lols

Hinataa
08-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Why were you babysitting on Valentines day ? Doesn't seem to be the best day to imo lol.

This valentines day was alone, broke up with bf like 20 days before( still think he just tried to avoid gift LOL) n my cousins wanted to go for dinner, so i offered to babysit their child:) m good girl:)

Kakatoa91
08-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Was an end game kind of player in PL, then got addict to SL... played DL a bit, then stopped playing anything lol till i decide to try AL like 4 months ago.

This time now my main is lvl12 and staying that.
No goals really, just having fun pvp and auctionning.

Oh yeah, trying to get a bloody arcane pet... aaaaaannnny.... aaaahhh... stoopid crates lol.

dilaudid25
08-01-2013, 02:22 PM
I wish you all the luck but as an and gamer and pro lb pvp played people self spawn kill so it's going to be impossible for us who play fair to keep up with the cheaters.

Cresentkilla
08-01-2013, 02:55 PM
LOL Aedenos I shed a tear.