PDA

View Full Version : When does it stop? (Merging.)

Trenton
07-29-2013, 04:26 PM
So I joined a 51 game, and come across Wyatt and another 71. Wyatt kills me 5 times, then I start griping that he shouldn't be here bla bla bla. And he continues to tell me that it was an "accident" and StS will do nothing to him, and others agreed that nothing will happen since he buys lots of plat? I thought that was a bullcrap answer, and Wyatt proceeds to make fun of me, tell me to cry, and says that I should be quiet and I should leave because he was there first. He started in a 66 game, and made his way to a 51 game. I'm pretty sure that's not a complete accident, and if it was, his first thing to do was NOT kill a 56 5 times, and to leave. But he proceeded to argue, and make fun of me. When will StS fix this?

And am I in the wrong or right for simply asking him to leave the game? He makes fun of me for the sole fact of "He's better than me."

Trenton
07-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Overkilldex also did nothing wrong, he was just there talking.

Nihiliste
07-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Wyatt should be banned for buying that account anyways.

Noi`ya
07-29-2013, 04:32 PM
shots fired

Trenton
07-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Wyatt should be banned for buying that account anyways. That's what I heard from someone else, I just think it's dumb that he THINKS he can get away with everything.

Spyce
07-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Overkilldex also did nothing wrong, he was just there talking.

He only killed you..
Not me, cookie, or vvar.

Trenton
07-29-2013, 04:48 PM
He only killed you..
Not me, cookie, or vvar. Over was kiddin around and killed a few of us, but gave frees. Wyatt went out and killed me 5 times for wanting him out.

joshtheboss
07-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Feel sorry for twinks.

Swords
07-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Feel sorry for twinks.

lmao...

OverkillED
07-29-2013, 05:15 PM
He only killed you..
Not me, cookie, or vvar.

I killed you because you attempted to kill me xD. I've killed cookie because he did first haha. I killed vvar on accident and then gave a free. ^_^

billybob1
07-29-2013, 05:21 PM
it wont stop, you can only hope to contain it

Zeus
07-29-2013, 05:56 PM
Wyatt should be banned for buying that account anyways.

Exactly, why don't developers realize and just ban him already!?!? That account has been passed through 3 PL owners and it deserves to be banned. He's earned none of the stuff on that account.

Trenton
07-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Exactly, why don't developers realize and just ban him already!?!? That account has been passed through 3 PL owners and it deserves to be banned. He's earned none of the stuff on that account. I don't see why, after he had already been banned, he doesn't just quit. No life much? ;)

Spyce
07-29-2013, 06:28 PM
I killed you because you attempted to kill me xD. I've killed cookie because he did first haha. I killed vvar on accident and then gave a free. ^_^

All 3 of tried to team you lol.
We wen!

Extreme
07-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Why don't u leave when a 20 lvs Higher is farming u?

Trenton
07-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Why don't u leave when a 20 lvs Higher is farming u? I shouldn't have to, I joined my own level game, and I was staying there. After 5 kills, he got distracted by me annoying him anyways. I did eventually leave tho, supper time haha @.@

CrimsonTider
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM
I shouldn't have to, I joined my own level game, and I was staying there. After 5 kills, he got distracted by me annoying him anyways. I did eventually leave tho, supper time haha @.@

You are right in that you shouldn't have to, but when stupid people show up acting... stupid... sometimes you have to be the bigger person, take your screenshots, and leave. Wyatt (or whoever the heck he really is) knows exactly what he is doing. Maybe we can use this thread much like the "Spawn" thread to get him removed.

Report button *ACTIVATED* :)

Trenton
07-29-2013, 09:46 PM
You are right in that you shouldn't have to, but when stupid people show up acting... stupid... sometimes you have to be the bigger person, take your screenshots, and leave. Wyatt (or whoever the heck he really is) knows exactly what he is doing. Maybe we can use this thread much like the "Spawn" thread to get him removed.

Report button *ACTIVATED* :) That's pretty much what I did, he got 5 kills but I, of course, being me, had to argue. I love arguing, even if I'm completely wrong (which I don't think I was in this case) :P I left after I got my point across, but if he really bought that acc, hopefully he gets what he deserves.

We're gonna have to schedule a time for tomorrow night for that Ctf match also, I haven't seen Deathofan on but me and swords were ready. Hopefully tomorrow night we'll do it ^_^

NotYoCookiez
07-29-2013, 10:30 PM
I don't play forest fight matches much anymore because of this new "merging" thing. Like seriously how did they discovered it? To merge you need like 8 kills on one team then remake same map and rejoin or something like that. How on earth did someone figure that out? Anyways just host ctf matchs or join them. There is no way of mergers to join them :) that's what I do!

joshtheboss
07-29-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't play forest fight matches much anymore because of this new "merging" thing. Like seriously how did they discovered it? To merge you need like 8 kills on one team then remake same map and rejoin or something like that. How on earth did someone figure that out? Anyways just host ctf matchs or join them. There is no way of mergers to join them :) that's what I do!

Isn't there? I've seen CTF games merge before.

TEOKILLO
07-29-2013, 10:41 PM
If stg wont fix the glitch, i dont see why they would ban ppl for using it

joshtheboss
07-29-2013, 10:46 PM

I do.

Trenton
07-29-2013, 11:12 PM
I do. Ok, if you and some friends were playing with a water gun, and I said NO and spanked ur butt (creepy picture) but I still let your friends keep the water gun, that would make sense?

TEOKILLO
07-30-2013, 12:19 AM

I do.

I mean why would they spend the time banning when they're obviously focusing on something else

Lexlyde
07-30-2013, 04:23 AM

I do.

I mean why would they spend the time banning when they're obviously focusing on something else

Wyatt shouldnt be banned for using this glitch but because he bought supergotenk's acc who bought it from an other.

Extreme
07-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Wyatt shouldnt be banned for using this glitch but because he bought supergotenk's acc who bought it from an other.

Ew Acc buyers.

Waug
07-30-2013, 05:03 AM
There's one thing we can do. simple steps.

if higher levels got merged into your low level game and srated to kill u low levels then leave that game and host a fresh same map game, most probably that old game will get merged into your game after being finish that old game. now kick em with the reason " can't troll the trollers"

CrimsonTider
07-30-2013, 06:51 AM
Ok, if you and some friends were playing with a water gun, and I said NO and spanked ur butt (creepy picture) but I still let your friends keep the water gun, that would make sense?

It is not the fact STS/G has or has not changed something. Common sense tells you to not take advantage of situations like this. Maybe it is my age and maturity, but if it happened to me, I would leave immediately. I think it is sad someone needs to be told they are doing something wrong when they already know.

There's one thing we can do. simple steps.

if higher levels got merged into your low level game and srated to kill u low levels then leave that game and host a fresh same map game, most probably that old game will get merged into your game after being finish that old game. now kick em with the reason " can't troll the trollers"

Exactly.

Aalleexx
07-30-2013, 08:02 AM
36020 yep a lvl56glyph rhino in a 20 Game :]

Cheenivie
07-30-2013, 08:20 AM
But im sure sound didnt kill u guys i dont think hes like tht... :/

joshtheboss
07-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Ok, if you and some friends were playing with a water gun, and I said NO and spanked ur butt (creepy picture) but I still let your friends keep the water gun, that would make sense?

:-( Pls don't spank me sir.

floats
07-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Lmao this thread, merging is disgusting. Like in a 30 game you got two 45s...

And wyatt just smiles ergh... (Whoever dat is)

Nihiliste
07-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Lmao this thread, merging is disgusting. Like in a 30 game you got two 45s...

And wyatt just smiles ergh... (Whoever dat is)

= Blitz.

Trenton
07-30-2013, 11:37 AM
:-( Pls don't spank me sir. K you're off just THIS ONE time.

Trenton
07-30-2013, 11:39 AM
It is not the fact STS/G has or has not changed something. Common sense tells you to not take advantage of situations like this. Maybe it is my age and maturity, but if it happened to me, I would leave immediately. I think it is sad someone needs to be told they are doing something wrong when they already know. I believe it's my IMmaturity that made me stay, as I have to fight everything back. I do actually realize what teenagers think even tho I am one, and straight up- I think I can win every argument, which is obviously not possible. I fight stuff too much, I need to realize a TON of people are smarter than me .-.

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 07:19 PM
I believe it's my IMmaturity that made me stay, as I have to fight everything back. I do actually realize what teenagers think even tho I am one, and straight up- I think I can win every argument, which is obviously not possible. I fight stuff too much, I need to realize a TON of people are smarter than me .-.

It's all in the process of growing up. But even so, adults make the same mistake too, so don't be too harsh on yourself. Realizing that you are mistaken is a great first step. I'm probably younger than you, anyway.

Noodleleg
07-30-2013, 08:10 PM
I believe it's my IMmaturity that made me stay, as I have to fight everything back. I do actually realize what teenagers think even tho I am one, and straight up- I think I can win every argument, which is obviously not possible. I fight stuff too much, I need to realize a TON of people are smarter than me .-.

I is Asian. I smarter. Duh.

Trenton
07-30-2013, 08:22 PM
It's all in the process of growing up. But even so, adults make the same mistake too, so don't be too harsh on yourself. Realizing that you are mistaken is a great first step. I'm probably younger than you, anyway. Thanks :D Plus, I'm 15. .-.

XghostzX
07-30-2013, 09:14 PM

Turning sixteen in a couple months ;)

Trenton
07-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Turning sixteen in a couple months ;) Darn the luck, why must I be an April baby? >:(

Delphina
07-31-2013, 12:13 AM
I'm going to close up this thread. Please report players or message us at support@spacetimestudios.com