PDA

View Full Version : <Crazy Kids> New End-game Exclusive guild

Oohyeahh
07-29-2013, 07:22 PM
Hello all,

Strait to the point. I made this guild to resolve issues I've had in previous guilds.

1. Lag (due to a large guild member list)
2. Drama (usually due to younger / more immature players)
3. Begging / constant questions that are easily solved with a google search.

Eventually these inconveniences started to ruin the game for me and made me wanna disable guild chat.

If you are looking for a guild with a more mature demographic and like-mindedness then this guild may be perfect for you. We are very small now but I plan on getting this guild to be the best guild in game. I'm going to do my best to keep this guild relatively small and only full of active players. Upon joining you will be given "member" status. This will prevent people from recruiting anyone they want. I believe giving everyone recruiter status is a recipe for disaster.

To obtain "recruiter status" you must recruit at least 3 people.
Have your candidate's message me or other recruiters/officers to join (they must meet the requirements below).

There are no requirements to obtain "officer status" that is up to my officers and I.
To better your chances of becoming an officer you must demonstrate:

Knowledge of the game.
A positive attitude.
Activeness within game and guild chat.
Requirements below.

Requirements:

1. Must be level 20+ to join (acceptations may be possible)
2. Must be an active player (play style does not matter. PvP, PvE, Social players are all welcome)
3. Keep guild chat clean (I'm all down for having fun, being silly, trololoing but absolutely no vulgarities in guild chat)
4. No begging or asking for gold.
5. Be respectful, absolutely no hate allowed.
6. Have fun :)

If it matters to you we do have a fully upgraded guild house.

Message me here or in game (ign's, Oohyeahh, Ohy) or my officers (ign, Flaunt ) if you are interested in joining <Crazy Kids>

I will most likely be editing this post because I probably forgot to mention something.

Mezderak
08-03-2014, 12:36 PM
hum